Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1914 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Officers have also arrested a 19-year-old man from Scarisbrick, Lancashire on suspicion of arson after a fire, started by a firework, on the balcony of the Liver Building caused at least £10,000 worth of damage.

Fuck me, that's some expensive artificial grass.

1 hour ago, Nelly-Torres said:

The Echo have said that there were no reports of serious injuries and that reports of a stabbing appear to be "wide of the mark." 

It might have been helpful if they'd investigated this first before reporting, last night, that there'd been "reports of a stabbing" (aka someone on Twitter said so). But, it's now being regurgitated as fact everywhere, so that's sound like! 

The Red Echo though, remember... 

I'm not having that I was stabbed and so was my wife .. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Madrid Diecinueve said:

Some bloo drove past, beeped my son and flicked him the bird before, as he had his Liverpool kit on. He’s 10.  Mentalists. 

Some lad I know posted a picture of his 2 kids outside Anfield in their kits waving flags on Facebook today. They are both under 10 but some Evertonian screamed "murderers" at them whilst driving past them. 

1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

Some lad I know posted a picture of his 2 kids outside Anfield in their kits waving flags on Facebook today. They are both under 10 but some Evertonian screamed "murderers" at them whilst driving past them. 

To be fair it’s not really much different to when they shout it at the game at people who in a lot of cases weren’t born when it happened and in the other 99.9999% cases weren’t involved in any way. 

Weird feeling to be honest, seems like the more successful the club becomes, the more the murderers shouts increase. I genuinely can’t remember it being anywhere near this until we started to go deep in the CL in 2018. 

I think it boils down to the age old ‘I’m not enjoying success so I’m going to make sure you can’t enjoy yours’ It’s the equivalent of making yourself feel better by scratching your successful neighbours Ferrari so you feel less shit about your 12 year old Renault Megane. 

• Upvote 1

It wouldn't have mattered what team won the Premiership, a gathering like that would have happened.  And dickheads would have done dickhead things.

Being fed up with lockdown, an excess of booze and beak and the euphoria of being champions was always going to induce a few radges to do something fucking stupid.

I saw one post somewhere earlier claiming Everton fans wouldn't do that if they ever won the Premiership.  There's an obvious answer to that, and it ain't because of the class and dignity of their supporters.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, scudger99 said:

It wouldn't have mattered what team won the Premiership, a gathering like that would have happened.  And dickheads would have done dickhead things.

Being fed up with lockdown, an excess of booze and beak and the euphoria of being champions was always going to induce a few radges to do something fucking stupid.

I saw one post somewhere earlier claiming Everton fans wouldn't do that if they ever won the Premiership.  There's an obvious answer to that, and it ain't because of the class and dignity of their supporters.

In a fuckin nutshell mate. Coventry supporters did it, fuck me I would have done it in my twenties.

Leeds will do it too, but oh no, not class and dignity FC.

Cunts to a fuckin man. And sorry if you know some sound ones, I don't.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

In a fuckin nutshell mate. Coventry supporters did it, fuck me I would have done it in my twenties.

Leeds will do it too, but oh no, not class and dignity FC.

Cunts to a fuckin man. And sorry if you know some sound ones, I don't.

Obviously in nothing like the numbers, but they also maintained 2m social distancing and the vast majority still wore masks. They actually tidied up most of their mess too, unlike the scruffy fuckwits at Pier Head. It won't surprise me if over the coming weeks we see a spike in infections and the NHS getting swamped again. It also won't surprise if a number of those present at Pier Head are asymptomatic but spread the infection to friends or family that could be classed as at-risk, with the worst possible outcome. But that can be said for all the beachgoers this past week too.

3 minutes ago, Trumo said:

Obviously in nothing like the numbers, but they also maintained 2m social distancing and the vast majority still wore masks. They actually tidied up most of their mess too, unlike the scruffy fuckwits at Pier Head. It won't surprise me if over the coming weeks we see a spike in infections and the NHS getting swamped again. It also won't surprise if a number of those present at Pier Head are asymptomatic but spread the infection to friends or family that could be classed as at-risk, with the worst possible outcome. But that can be said for all the beachgoers this past week too.

But....that's not the agenda.

We told ya, null and void it now.

And we can carry on singinging shitty never won the premier League songs.

Not anymore you fuckwits

18 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Good old Coventry fans

I just asked my sister about that- she lives in Coventry. Supposedly, the two black guys had been threatening people with knives and were chased and cornered, with a bit of a mob forming. They were arrested to get them out the way as the police didn't have enough backup available. Knives may or may not have been found in the bins following the arrest. 

That's the trouble with Twitter, there's usually no context to anything, it's really dangerous.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Mudface said:

I just asked my sister about that- she lives in Coventry. Supposedly, the two black guys had been threatening people with knives and were chased and cornered, with a bot of a mob forming. They were arrested to get them out the way as the police didn't have enough backup available. Knives may or may not have been found in the bins following the arrest. 

That's the trouble with Twitter, there's usually no context to anything, it's really dangerous.

True yeah, problem is I've seen loads of Coventry fans on Twitter saying how well behaved they were and there was no trouble.

Also, Coventry seems to have a problem with gangs and a lot of stabbings but you'll always be told that Liverpool is an absolute shithole where everyone robs everything that isn't nailed down.

20 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

True yeah, problem is I've seen loads of Coventry fans on Twitter saying how well behaved they were and there was no trouble.

Also, Coventry seems to have a problem with gangs and a lot of stabbings but you'll always be told that Liverpool is an absolute shithole where everyone robs everything that isn't nailed down.

Yeah, 40-odd years of anti-Liverpool propaganda supported and even instigated by governments is hard to counter. I've lived or worked in a number of large cities and really, unless you go specifically looking for trouble, they're not these Wild West Helmand province type wastelands that the likes of the Mail tries to make them out to be. 

Never liked Coventry. I saw us play at Highfield Rd years ago and had a ticket in their end. Hyppia scored a header in the dying minutes from a corner and I couldn’t contain myself. Thought I was going to get lynched. Fucking mutants.

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Good old Coventry fans

Pretty sure that (US-based) account only exists to misrepresent stuff and wind people up.

Used to go to Highfield Road. What a fucking shit hole. You always ran the gaunlet every time you went there. In my opinion, it was up there with leeds and united away for antagonism.

After one game, I saw a Liverpool fan spark out, motionless in the middle of the road with blood all over the place. I honestly thought he was dead. The police were setting up a cauldron and a sargent told me to take my scarf off and put it under me coat because there was a 'violent' gang of city fans about. No shit and I instantly realised why he made sargent!

There was the game one of our players, think it was Harkness had his leg broke in a tackle in front of the home end. While he's on the ground with his leg bent, one coventry player fucking kicked the ball directly at it! Their fans started baying at the time he was being treated.

I think in 96 when we lost there 1-0 after the first Newcastle 4-3, some of their fans got in our section and were just angling for a fight.

Fucking horrible place and horrible fans. Saw loads of comments from 'coventry' with fans calling for the PL to be null and void. Then the cunts are celebrating when League One is ended and they're made champions? Fuck off.

18 minutes ago, Marko121 said:

Maybe there were worried in case of hubble, bubble toil and trouble?

The real Holy Trinity