You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

4 hours ago, John102 said:

I don't understand the outrage about the rubbish either. I mean it doesn't look great, however, every large gathering of people on the street ends like this. It looked like this after Madrid. Matthew Street used to look like this. People leave rubbish and it gets cleaned up. 

I remember when KFC reopened and there was a big fuss after someone saw KFC rubbish thrown at the side of the road 

Does part of the outrage come from people expecting us to come out of lock down to be riding bikes, using renewable energy and living in a green utopia? 

Nah, littering is a cunt’s trick. Always has been, always will be. If you can carry food and ale to the beach, you can carry the packaging away with you. All fast food drive-thrus have plenty of bins. If you’ve got enough energy to drive to one, sit thereand eat your food, you’ve got enough energy to get out of it and walk to the bin. Scruffy pricks.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 14

12 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Nah, littering is a cunt’s trick. Always has been, always will be. If you can carry food and ale to the beach, you can carry the packaging away with you. All fast food drive-thrus have plenty of bins. If you’ve got enough energy to drive to one, sit thereand eat your food, you’ve got enough energy to get out of it and walk to the bin. Scruffy pricks.

I agree people should tidy up after themselves. It happens at every large gathering though. Its normally tidied up and no more said about it. I just don't get the outrage. 

16 minutes ago, John102 said:

I agree people should tidy up after themselves. It happens at every large gathering though. Its normally tidied up and no more said about it. I just don't get the outrage. 

It’s more common than it used to be. I don’t remember hordes of people leaving rubbish all over beaches when I was a kid. Dropping shit all over fast food restaurant car parks is a relatively recent thing, too. The kids who work in those places earn peanuts as it is, they don’t need their workload increased by lazy,  disrespectful twats.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

If this is true then it's hilarious. Cancelling your wedding at Formby Hall because Liverpool had their title celebrations there. That's worse than not getting in a red taxi or cancelling your Direct Line car insurance because they used the "Just cant get enough" song on the advert.

Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned.

Last week I bought a blue car, sat on the drive for a week, not getting in that fuckin thing.

The Echo have said that there were no reports of serious injuries and that reports of a stabbing appear to be "wide of the mark." 

It might have been helpful if they'd investigated this first before reporting, last night, that there'd been "reports of a stabbing" (aka someone on Twitter said so). But, it's now being regurgitated as fact everywhere, so that's sound like! 

The Red Echo though, remember... 

30 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Game wasn’t that bad was it ?

No but as all the fans got along the blood needed to create a few lies. Couple of tales about Liverpool fans jumping a Spurs fan after the match in an outer suburb of Madrid. No media reports but loads of Everton fans on Twatter had cousins or uncles who were Spurs season ticket holders and told them.

I’ve heard from my uncle, who is a Spurs season ticket holder, that he was there and it wasn’t a stabbing. Ten Redshite armed with syringes jumped the lad and used the syringes to drain most of his blood, leaving him comatose. They then strapped those terrorist fireworks to their backs and propelled themselves to the top of the Liver Building and used his blood to paint the Liverbirds red.

Swear down.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

The Echo have said that there were no reports of serious injuries and that reports of a stabbing appear to be "wide of the mark." 

It might have been helpful if they'd investigated this first before reporting, last night, that there'd been "reports of a stabbing" (aka someone on Twitter said so). But, it's now being regurgitated as fact everywhere, so that's sound like! 

Redshite propaganda paper lad. 

Officers have also arrested a 19-year-old man from Scarisbrick, Lancashire on suspicion of arson after a fire, started by a firework, on the balcony of the Liver Building caused at least £10,000 worth of damage.

Fuck me, that's some expensive artificial grass.

1 hour ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I'm not having that I was stabbed and so was my wife .. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Madrid Diecinueve said:

Some bloo drove past, beeped my son and flicked him the bird before, as he had his Liverpool kit on. He’s 10.  Mentalists. 

Some lad I know posted a picture of his 2 kids outside Anfield in their kits waving flags on Facebook today. They are both under 10 but some Evertonian screamed "murderers" at them whilst driving past them. 

1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

Some lad I know posted a picture of his 2 kids outside Anfield in their kits waving flags on Facebook today. They are both under 10 but some Evertonian screamed "murderers" at them whilst driving past them. 

To be fair it’s not really much different to when they shout it at the game at people who in a lot of cases weren’t born when it happened and in the other 99.9999% cases weren’t involved in any way. 

Weird feeling to be honest, seems like the more successful the club becomes, the more the murderers shouts increase. I genuinely can’t remember it being anywhere near this until we started to go deep in the CL in 2018. 

I think it boils down to the age old ‘I’m not enjoying success so I’m going to make sure you can’t enjoy yours’ It’s the equivalent of making yourself feel better by scratching your successful neighbours Ferrari so you feel less shit about your 12 year old Renault Megane. 

• Upvote 1