You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

I’m not condoning last night as there were a lot more people at that gathering but this has been going on for weeks all over the city , It’s been going on in Woolton Village for about a month now and this is last night which went on till the early hours.

Ebd9x3uWsAIBvZe?format=jpg&name=large

39 minutes ago, dylstar said:

They'll be comparing it to the Grenfell tower fire before the weekend is over. Mark my words !!!!

36 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Dresden 2. 

The aliens blowing everything up in Independence Day. "Giant red lasers la!"

1 hour ago, dylstar said:

We go the game lad......

BREAKING NEWS - Liverpool FC have just announced anyone identified in the shocking scenes at the Liver Buildings will receive a lifetime ban. In a statement the club said. “If anyone is identified we will have people attend their houses and remove their settees and Sky dishes”

See I think that's funny and the kind of stuff that should go on between fans. Not the hate filled bile that you see now.

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Derek Hatton who fucked up the city and lives in Cyprus now is outraged.

Maybe he should visit the club's official site. Most of the hits on there are from blooshite anyway.

44 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Derek Hatton who fucked up the city and lives in Cyprus now is outraged.

Maybe I can get his support for my newly launched 'Null and void the champions league' campaign. 

I'm loving the salt, their heads have well and truly fallen off. 

7 hours ago, Section_31 said:

What I'm endlessly pissed off about is the way people feel happy to tar a fanbase based purely on the actions of others purely because they too claim to be fans. "That's what they're like", "they set the city's reputation back years". How did I? I was in bed.

Most of the people criticizing would have piled on anyway. They slag you off when you win, slag you off when you lose, slag you off when you commemorate Hillsborough, slag you off when Heysal is commemorated. Joe Anderson loves it too, he's the most brazenly partisan civic leader I can think of when it comes to footy. He's also single handedly turned the city into a stag and hen do paradise because he has neither the imagination nor the brains to do anything else to bring money in. Town's been going down the nick for years, you see behaviour every bit as bad in town week in and week out (all be it on a smaller scale) and it's largely his council's fault.

I'll condemn shitbag elements of the crowd who caused trouble, but it's in no way representative of Liverpool fans. Anyone who says it is betrays the fact they're shithouses waiting for a pile on. You can't win with these people, any potential even minor step out of line in the future and you're attacked. Prejudice pure and simple. Fuck'em.

Joe Anderson was in the remedial class at school. My cousin,who is also a blue,informed me of this.

3 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

There's another video of that prick firing a firework into a crowd of people before setting off the one at the building.

Really surprised he wasn't filled in. Someone should have thrown him in the river at least.

Yep. But then if he was in a big group of coked up pricks I suppose it could have all got out of hand (or even more so that it did).

Or I guess I could have used my kid as a shield and waded in...

_methode_sundaytimes_prod_web_bin_69853d92-b714-11e7-8b2e-f28d30e9c9fd (1).jpg

1 minute ago, johnsusername said:

Yep. But then if he was in a big group of coked up pricks I suppose it could have all got out of hand (or even more so that it did).

Yeah but he just looked like one of thos fat weird lads who hang around with loads of birds. Also there was only a couple of them.

I agree that no one is going to take on a load of angry coked up scalls. 

4 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

There's another video of that prick firing a firework into a crowd of people before setting off the one at the building.

Really surprised he wasn't filled in. Someone should have thrown him in the river at least.

Surely somebody must recognise him, surprised his fat head isn't getting blasted over the social media's. 

If this is true then it's hilarious. Cancelling your wedding at Formby Hall because Liverpool had their title celebrations there. That's worse than not getting in a red taxi or cancelling your Direct Line car insurance because they used the "Just cant get enough" song on the advert.