Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1908 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Loads of flouncers on my Facebook today and last night. It must be horrible and mentally draining to be an Evertonian. They just make up shit slogans, imaginary stadiums and make themselves out to be like  no other fanbase as a coping mechanism.

• Upvote 2

They have a lot of ammunition with VAR and the pandemic and such. None of that matters. It's no surprise that people like Southall and Pep have rightfully congratulated Liverpool. Losers find excuses, game recognize game. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

They have a lot of ammunition with VAR and the pandemic and such. None of that matters. It's no surprise that people like Southall and Pep have rightfully congratulated Liverpool. Losers find excuses, game recognize game. 

No ammunition they're firing blanks. We played the same game to the same set of rules under the same circumstances as everybody else. We were better. The VAR argument is completely false make believe delusions. 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

We are +1 in VAR this season. 

We could be plus 10 without VAR and wrong decisions. Who knows all any team can do is play the game following the same set of rules. If evertonians believe their is a conspiracy to make Liverpool win the league they are David Icke level of nuts.

1 minute ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

We could be plus 10 without VAR and wrong decisions. Who knows all any team can do is play the game following the same set of rules. If evertonians believe their is a conspiracy to make Liverpool win the league they are David Icke level of nuts.

They can believe what they want the fact is it’s won.

13 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Haha some blue actually sat and counted how many times we were mentioned? 

Furiously marking off a tally on a piece of paper, getting more and more irate as the lines mount up.

38 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

35 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

No ammunition they're firing blanks. We played the same game to the same set of rules under the same circumstances as everybody else. We were better. The VAR argument is completely false make believe delusions. 

I repped both of this opposing views, and I’m fine with my decision making!

6 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

The biggest embarassment for the current Everton regime is that they've finally appointed a world class manager but wasted millions by giving loads to useless wastes of spaces and a white elephant stadium. If they'd given most of it to Ancelotti they'd probably be playing in Europe regularly,no laughing at the back! But the coffers are empty and they have the best manager they've ever had. 

It's heart-breaking, it really is.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Come on mate, you can't let reality get in the way of fantasy. Where would that get us. It has been mandated that we will win it. By whom? Who knows. Why? We are destined never to find out. But it HAS been mandated.

You don't have to be mandated...

11 hours ago, Mcfaggen said:

I'll admit to not paying attention, but has that super huge planning permission application not landed on the City Hall Servers yet?! Been uploading for quite some time now! 

PuXipAW3AXUzUJ4uYyxPKC-1200-80.jpg

Catcherintherye is fuming about that van being parked next to their remembrance wall and said if an Everton van with a banner taking the piss had parked up by the Hillsborough memorial we would all be fuming.

Slight difference is that people pay to have their names engraved in that wall as a demonstration of how they loved Everton and going the game. Not because they all got killed at a footy match.

• Upvote 1

I've spent most of the day arguing against the muppets on Twitter. They are so tragic. Some wanker tried to say we should lose the title because fans are celebrating and not sticking to the lockdown. Mentalists. 

9 minutes ago, Walter Sobchak said:

They’re not coping well with this are they?

Bitter cunts.

How much sweeter can it get ?

Sensory overload.

5 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

FB_IMG_1593190695745.jpg

To be honest, that’s a bit toss and parking it near the memorial wall was stupid. We just don’t help ourselves.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

A sound Blue said to me earlier that he's taking up walking with Speedo Mick in the middle of nowhere for the next 6 months.

He's about 3 stone overweight but said he'll be like Pierce Brosnan by the time I see him next. 

No nastiness and genuinely happy for us. Most of the Blues i've met today are happy with many saying they are happy for fans that thought they would never see us win another title or ones who had never seen us as champions. 

The ones that make me laugh are the ones that always take the morale highground i.e giving out about the fans outside Anfield as if Everton are a breed apart....they are talking about their family members, their best mates etc. If we are the hordes of scum that this type make out, then what does that say about them given most families on Merseyside are mixed.

It says Evertonians are the ones dropped on their heads as babies.