You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

The mental gymnastics from them is a joy to behold. We’ve had it easy.

NathDogg

NathDogg

Player Valuation: £225k
Christ he's weird, I'm not even clicking on that link, im just going to reply based on the thumbnail. If it's the hardest to win, why are Leicester 3rd and sheff utd and wolves 5th and 6th.
Chelsea had a transfer ban and a rookie manager. United have a rookie manager. Arsenal now have a rookie manager after sacking, like us, a manager who was performing terribly.
Spurs sacked their manager during this term too and have had their captain injured for large chunks this season, whilst city lost their inspirational captain in the summer and have seen his heir injured pretty much all season.

So what has been hard? The fact they've only dropped points in two games suggests how easy this title has been to win.
Spot on this ToffeeJack - Its absolutely laughable the nonsense he has come out with there. I used to have a bit of time for Herr Gurn, from his time at Dortmund before his teams bottled a load of comps, but sadly he has completely been brainwashed by the klanfield kult, and spouts more and more comical bullshine the longer he is there!

Let's look at what has happened this season for the loveable reds.

They have had Var assisting in several of their games/results, and also ballsing up and affecting several other teams results throughout the season. It killed any momentum we got going and did for a number of other teams.

They have had no real injuries to any key players to deal of (keeper excluded), whereas most teams and particularly city, have had key players missing for several months.

He got his cherished winter break this season for the first time - no other previous English champs have had that luxury or advantage. 

Then, just as the steam from the ped assisted magic juice was starting to wear off for his "boys", and a few iffy results were achieved, we all had to have a 3 month rest due to this barsteward Covid - giving him enough time to knock up another batch of his spezial beau for Jimmy milner and cronies - they will probably come back flying after the enforced break and they have no injuries again, unlike ourselves or many other sides!

So tell me again gnashers, how has it been harder for you?! 

It hasn't really and he knows it, but he is trying to give the customers something to say back to every club and fan in the land about the asterix and what it actually means, the complete winkstain!

Over just about a 12 month period, we've won the Champions League, the Super Cup, the World Club Championship and the Premiership is all but a done deal.  By any reckoning, that's astonishing.  I sincerely doubt in my remaining lifetime that our beloved Bloo neighbours will come even remotely close to one of those trophies.  Unless they take the Anfield tour that is.

That's what makes it worse for them, not just the fact that we've had a bit of success, the fact that we've completely ruled the European roost.  The fact that our kids knocked them out of one of the remaining cups that they (theoretically) had a chance in was the icing on the cake, and a stark reminder to them of the yawning gulf between the two clubs.

It all stems from basic, petty jealousy.  The fact that they've spent a king's ransom to catch us up and only fell further behind is more grist to the mill for them, a self consuming bitter circle of jealousy and hatred.

I hope we absolutely fucking wallop them tomorrow night, highlight the gap in class between the two sides completely.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

NathDogg

NathDogg

Christ he's weird, I'm not even clicking on that link, im just going to reply based on the thumbnail. If it's the hardest to win, why are Leicester 3rd and sheff utd and wolves 5th and 6th.
Chelsea had a transfer ban and a rookie manager. United have a rookie manager. Arsenal now have a rookie manager after sacking, like us, a manager who was performing terribly.
Spurs sacked their manager during this term too and have had their captain injured for large chunks this season, whilst city lost their inspirational captain in the summer and have seen his heir injured pretty much all season.

So what has been hard? The fact they've only dropped points in two games suggests how easy this title has been to win.
Spot on this ToffeeJack - Its absolutely laughable the nonsense he has come out with there. I used to have a bit of time for Herr Gurn, from his time at Dortmund before his teams bottled a load of comps, but sadly he has completely been brainwashed by the klanfield kult, and spouts more and more comical bullshine the longer he is there!

They have had Var assisting in several of their games/results, and also ballsing up and affecting several other teams results throughout the season. It killed any momentum we got going and did for a number of other teams.

They have had no real injuries to any key players to deal of (keeper excluded), whereas most teams and particularly city, have had key players missing for several months.

He got his cherished winter break this season for the first time - no other previous English champs have had that luxury or advantage. 

Then, just as the steam from the ped assisted magic juice was starting to wear off for his "boys", and a few iffy results were achieved, we all had to have a 3 month rest due to this barsteward Covid - giving him enough time to knock up another batch of his spezial beau for Jimmy milner and cronies - they will probably come back flying after the enforced break and they have no injuries again, unlike ourselves or many other sides!

It hasn't really and he knows it, but he is trying to give the customers something to say back to every club and fan in the land about the asterix and what it actually means, the complete winkstain!

Evidence for the PED we take other than being an evertonian conspiracy theorist. They are worse than David Icke. It's the reptilian overlords that don't want Everton to win because they can't see the colour blue in their light spectrum. In a short amount of time and with far less money Klopp has built a side better than any Everton side in their entire History. 

27 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Yep. The Heysel thing was never really an issue until the early nineties and has got worse since. 

I can take a bit of banter and they have had some good ammunition for a while but as soon as you give it back they either can't take it or act like it's all a joke and you are the one who is too serious and touchy. 

The stadium is a classic example. When they announced they were going to build at Bramley Moore they never shut up about it and said we were jealous and losing the plot about it. Fast forward four years and nothing has happened. As soon as you mention it they get touchy and accuse you of being obsessed. Even though most clubs who have announced they were building grounds have managed to do it within 4 years.

They've gone on about us not winning the league for years but as soon as you mention that they haven't won anything for 25 years they get all aggressive and then go on about Heysel.

Is right mate.

I was so jealous? When the king's dock thing was announced as it really would have put them on every photo about Liverpool. Bramley dock? Couldn't give a fuck. Used to own a pub down the road from there, it's so fuckin Cold, wet and miserable. A long walk back to County road. Even in the summer the wind cuts you in half.

23 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

NathDogg

NathDogg

Quality analogy

15 minutes ago, scudger99 said:

Over just about a 12 month period, we've won the Champions League, the Super Cup, the World Club Championship and the Premiership is all but a done deal.  By any reckoning, that's astonishing.  I sincerely doubt in my remaining lifetime that our beloved Bloo neighbours will come even remotely close to one of those trophies.  Unless they take the Anfield tour that is.

That's what makes it worse for them, not just the fact that we've had a bit of success, the fact that we've completely ruled the European roost.  The fact that our kids knocked them out of one of the remaining cups that they (theoretically) had a chance in was the icing on the cake, and a stark reminder to them of the yawning gulf between the two clubs.

It all stems from basic, petty jealousy.  The fact that they've spent a king's ransom to catch us up and only fell further behind is more grist to the mill for them, a self consuming bitter circle of jealousy and hatred.

I hope we absolutely fucking wallop them tomorrow night, highlight the gap in class between the two sides completely.

Oh I'm all up for the walloping, I expect nothing else

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Its not even in the 'city centre' the twat 

I've just checked it on Google Maps, and if you take Liverpool Lime Street station as the centre of the city, Bramley Moore Dock is exactly the same distance, by foot, as Anfield Stadium, and slightly further by road.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I've just checked it on Google Maps, and if you take Liverpool Lime Street station as the centre of the city, Bramley Moore Dock is exactly the same distance, by foot, as Anfield Stadium, and slightly further by road.

You'd think they'd want to be as close to the area of Everton as possible given their team name. Mind you,being within spitting distance of one of the most successful clubs in the history of the game must be hard to take.

12 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

NathDogg

NathDogg

This is typical of the bollocks they come out with. If the league is so shite and all the other teams have 'rookie' managers, how come the guy they had in for 18 - 24 months Garcia couldnt get them where Leicester, Sheffield United and Wolves are? Instead they look for excuses in other teams while they always try and deflect attention away from their underperforming club.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Any word yet on what types of PEDs we're taking?

Don’t really know much about it, but they can only be sourced from Austria and Germany apparently. Calvin Aldi off GOT, his mate has just graduated into Sports Science, he’s noticed that our performance improve substantially when we play over there. So wouldn’t have thought, with all the restrictions in place, that we’ve been able to get any for a while. Not looking good for the Derby.

3 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

This is typical of the bollocks they come out with. If the league is so shite and all the other teams have 'rookie' managers, how come the guy they had in for 18 - 24 months Garcia couldnt get them where Leicester, Sheffield United and Wolves are? Instead they look for excuses in other teams while they always try and deflect attention away from their underperforming club.

The league is only ever shit when Liverpool do well. 

Even though its shit Everton can never usually finish higher than 7th.

4 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

What's the match thread on GOT like?

Just had a look.

What this absolutute beaut is going on about i do not know...

Hope we [Poor language removed] them, not confident. Thing is we win anyway, we win by being Everton and having decency and class. We also have a more than decent footballing history. Our class really sickens them cause deep down they know they’re mutants. The community initiatives we run have literally saved lives, many of them reds. They have a history of destroying areas and literally taking lives, let that sink in. Desperately want to beat them, get back to competing with them and overtake them but i’m calm about it the older i get. We win. We win by being Everton. Have a great day everyone, stay safe and COYBs

6 minutes ago, an tha said:

Just had a look.

Hope we [Poor language removed] them, not confident. Thing is we win anyway, we win by being Everton and having decency and class. We also have a more than decent footballing history. Our class really sickens them cause deep down they know they’re mutants. The community initiatives we run have literally saved lives, many of them reds. They have a history of destroying areas and literally taking lives, let that sink in. Desperately want to beat them, get back to competing with them and overtake them but i’m calm about it the older i get. We win. We win by being Everton. Have a great day everyone, stay safe and COYBs

‘but I’m calmer about it the older I get’.

Yes, he sounds calm

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Hahaha 

10 minutes ago, an tha said:

Just had a look.

Why are they not paying the 20% towards the furlough payments of the outsourced labour since they’re so classy. That fella with the kid was as cool, calm and collected as Freddie Starr on the Bolivian Snuff. 

The thing that always makes me laugh is how they rant on about how Goodison is one of the great stadiums of British football, yet they are so happy to discard it. The worst ones for talking Goodison up are the very same ones who certainly don't remember when they were winning trophies there. In the same way, they talk about doing things the right way, yet deep down you know that they would love to be the club bought by the Saudis etc and giving it large about signing this fella and that fella.

The state of this thread. Are these the same Everton fans who don’t go to European games? The same Everton fans who in the past have walked out of the stadium at half time because they’re being heavily beaten, leaving Goodison half empty. They really have this myth going...