You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

3 minutes ago, The Gaul said:

But they also think it because we're the only fans who give them any shit. They're so fucking irrelevant, they don't have another rival and nobody cares about them, so it's us or they get no attention. 

Yep, we have rivalry with most of the top 6/7 teams in England and then have history/rivalry with foreign clubs. 

They just have the odd scrap with Millwall every 40 years. They used to have rivalry with Man Utd but decided their hatred of us outweighed that and became their lackeys. 

6 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Yep, we have rivalry with most of the top 6/7 teams in England and then have history/rivalry with foreign clubs. 

They just have the odd scrap with Millwall every 40 years. They used to have rivalry with Man Utd but decided their hatred of us outweighed that and became their lackeys. 

The man united one is weird. Because that used to be a real rivalry. The used to come fighting with us and vice versa against them. And now they invite them the brick to all talk about how they hate us. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

They are the lackeys of whoever we are playing. They think it winds us up, but it just shows how small they are. 

They invite mancs into their boozers. Advertise themselves to foreign teams who have hardly heard of them. 

One of my favourites was offering to walk to Anfield with the Bayern fans last season to “ swell the numbers “

Even in the last few days, they have delighted in City beating Arsenal, like it had anything to do with them 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Marko121 said:

They are the lackeys of whoever we are playing. They think it winds us up, but it just shows how small they are. 

They invite mancs into their boozers. Advertise themselves to foreign teams who have hardly heard of them. 

One of my favourites was offering to walk to Anfield with the Bayern fans last season to “ swell the numbers “

Even in the last few days, they have delighted in City beating Arsenal, like it had anything to do with them 

The videos of them celebrating in the brick after we lost in Kiev sum them up. Highlight of their decade that. That and Gerrard slipping. 

16 minutes ago, Marko121 said:

Given all it did was prolong the inevitable, it barely even had anything to do with us!

5 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

boris

Player Valuation: £20m
Will never happen
Heehee....it’s killing you this isn’t it.

I’m amazed how much Liverpool fans have gone into overdrive talking about this lately. They’re obsessed, beyond rationale but there’s nothing they can do to stop this stadium.

Every social media outlet I see is just full of Liverpool fans mentioning Everton’s ground. It properly grates them and I can understand why. I’d hate them to be building such a superb stadium, in the city centre, on the banks of the Mersey.

•  

The bit in bold sums up the difference in mentality between the two sets of supporters.  We couldn't give a flying fuck who builds what and where it's built - we're too busy filling the trophy cabinet and breaking records along the way.

The fact that they've got a shack and a cuckoo clock is a funny bonus for us, and it clearly burns them.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, DalyanPete said:
Now that Liverpool are on the cusp of the title, and we have not won anything in 25 years, I have started to believe that I will never see us actually win a Premier League championship. I just completed Man City's documentary on Netflix, as i watched them lift the trophy and observed the joy and delight on the fans faces, I had the horrible sinking feeling that I will never have that experience, and watch us win anything. I was too young in the 80's to recall the glory years. Interested to hear your thoughts

Will be a while I think, but I’m glad I’ll never see Everton fans murder 39 innocents.

Well it's a grand old.......shower of cunts

They really are a shower of cunts. Ive always said we were culpable that night even if there are mitigating circumstances. That 39 innocents died doesnt mean it is 'murder.' Murder is a pre planned act in killing someone. I dont believe and no one will ever convince me otherwise, that Liverpool fans set out to 'murder' anyone.

Someone posted elsewhere they dont hate everton fans. Well I do because they are fucking dishonest lying cunts with an inferiority complex to match. They come out with all the bullshit. They are the ones who churn out the racist shite. They are the ones who are always 'offended.' They are the ones who shamelessly use people who died in 2 football stadiums to justify their bullshit and lies.

Sorry for the rant but people need putting straight about these cunts.

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, scudger99 said:

Because they know they'll never compete with us football wise, and if they have a stadium that has one more seat than Anfield, then it's seen as a massive moral victory for them.  They can extend their Blue Shack all they like, it'll just be a slightly bigger shithole of a Blue Shack with no forthcoming success and they fully know it and it'll never be close to what Anfield is.

There is their first and biggest mistake. When you haven't won a single trophy in a quarter of a century and are talking about competing with the national,european and world club champions you are certainly ingesting the Kool Aid through every orifice.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Marko121 said:

To be fair, they were delighted on Wednesday because it meant we can't win the league against them. But even that sums up their loser mentality. Let's be honest about it, all we care about is winning the league however it is. But there's ways you'd like to win it. Firstly you'd like to secure the league by actually playing and getting the required points rather than your closest opponents losing when you're not playing. Then you'd (well I would) prefer to win at anfield (when it's in front of fans!) so the most number of fans can see it. If you can't have that, you'd probably want to win it while at one of your rivals. So it would give an extra little kick to win it at woodison, the emptihad or old Trafford, there's no doubting that. So instead of them seeing it as an opportunity to spoil our party. Make us wait another few days (and with covid winning at anfield doesn't mean the maximum number of people can see if anyway) - their reaction is just utter relief we can't do it there. The only outcome they could envisage was they could lose. That's why they're sharing pictures of their stadium with words like "no titles here redshite" without seeing the irony of no there isn't. Ever. 25 years you blerts.  They're a bunch of losers and their club is such a complete fucking irrelevance even to them, the only joy they take from football is revelling in our bad days. It's why heysel is so important to them. Fucking losers. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, The Gaul said:

To be fair, they were delighted on Wednesday because it meant we can't win the league against them. But even that sums up their loser mentality. Let's be honest about it, all we care about is winning the league however it is. But there's ways you'd like to win it. Firstly you'd like to secure the league by actually playing and getting the required points rather than your closest opponents losing when you're not playing. Then you'd (well I would) prefer to win at anfield (when it's in front of fans!) so the most number of fans can see it. If you can't have that, you'd probably want to win it while at one of your rivals. So it would give an extra little kick to win it at woodison, the emptihad or old Trafford, there's no doubting that. So instead of them seeing it as an opportunity to spoil our party. Make us wait another few days (and with covid winning at anfield doesn't mean the maximum number of people can see if anyway) - their reaction is just utter relief we can't do it there. The only outcome they could envisage was they could lose. That's why they're sharing pictures of their stadium with words like "no titles here redshirted" without seeing the irony of no there isn't. Ever. 25 years you blerts.  They're a bunch of losers and their club is such a complete fucking irrelevance even to them, the only joy they take from football is revelling in our bad days. It's why heysel is so important to them. Fucking losers. 

Their match thread on GOT has loads of them saying we will bum them to be fair. I wouldn't be surprised if they managed to beat us, thats all they'll fucking go on about when we finally wrap up number 19. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Their match thread on GOT has loads of them saying we will bum them to be fair. I wouldn't be surprised if they managed to beat us, thats all they'll fucking go on about when we finally wrap up number 19. 

That's kind of what I mean though. They don't think in an exceptional situation they could ever beat us. Even if it's more likely they'll lose, they don't want the opportunity to spoil our day. They're much happier it just being a derby but it can't have more riding on it. 

3 minutes ago, The Gaul said:

That's kind of what I mean though. They don't think in an exceptional situation they could ever beat us. Even if it's more likely they'll lose, they don't want the opportunity to spoil our day. They're much happier it just being a derby but it can't have more riding on it. 

To be honest all I care about is Bobby keeping his hair as it is. Looks cool as fuck. 

NINTCHDBPICT000584192479-e1590047512144.

Just showed at half time Barnes flicking the banana away at woodison as part of a montage on the black lives matter movement, which will, no doubt, confirm to the orcs that the BBC is one of the powers that be and are anti the ev. No other daming photo from another English ground was used

1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

They really are a shower of cunts. Ive always said we were culpable that night even if there are mitigating circumstances. That 39 innocents died doesnt mean it is 'murder.' Murder is a pre planned act in killing someone. I dont believe and no one will ever convince me otherwise, that Liverpool fans set out to 'murder' anyone.

Someone posted elsewhere they dont hate everton fans. Well I do because they are fucking dishonest lying cunts with an inferiority complex to match. They come out with all the bullshit. They are the ones who churn out the racist shite. They are the ones who are always 'offended.' They are the ones who shamelessly use people who died in 2 football stadiums to justify their bullshit and lies.

Sorry for the rant but people need putting straight about these cunts.

Totally agree fella, I hate every single one of them, Cunt in law's included.

Yea, I could have a conversation with them but it always turned to bile.

As also mentioned previously by someone, the one thing they have clung to will shortly be taken away from them, then heads will really fall off.

2 hours ago, The Gaul said:

The man united one is weird. Because that used to be a real rivalry. The used to come fighting with us and vice versa against them. And now they invite them the brick to all talk about how they hate us. 

Aah, the days of fighting the mancs on Scotty road, as one. Getting twatted by bizzies truncheon and not feeling a thing....... Until later!

So yea, the United thing is weird, think it started with applauding whisky nose in the stands.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

I dont hate them but I find it hilarious to take the piss out of them and they are so easy to wind up. I love the way some of their really bitter fans base their lives around avoiding the colour red.

I know a few sound Evertonians so dont hate them. I dont like losing the derby because loads of them treat it like the Champions League final and then go on about it forever. Luckily they havent beaten us for a while.

I honestly, cross my heart and hope to die don't know any.

Think I'm right in saying that the reigning European champions have only played 12 times at woodison and tomorrow will be 13. Forest twice,united 3 times and villa and Chelsea 1 apiece. A very prestigious game for any club to host.So we'll be near half that number on our own come this time tomorrow. Every little stat like this warms the cockles. 

10 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

I know about 5 I reckon. But I also know more proper horrible bitter ones as well. 

Sounds about right!

Actually went in car to Wembley with a couple in 86, all pre Heysel obviously, it's now an agenda for how shit they are.

Twatted them in the super cup home and away against the team that could have conquered Europe, as long as they never played us.

Fair play to you if you know some decent ones.

9 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

Sounds about right!

Actually went in car to Wembley with a couple in 86, all pre Heysel obviously, it's now an agenda for how shit they are.

Twatted them in the super cup home and away against the team that could have conquered Europe, as long as they never played us.

Fair play to you if you know some decent ones.

Yep. The Heysel thing was never really an issue until the early nineties and has got worse since. 

I can take a bit of banter and they have had some good ammunition for a while but as soon as you give it back they either can't take it or act like it's all a joke and you are the one who is too serious and touchy. 

The stadium is a classic example. When they announced they were going to build at Bramley Moore they never shut up about it and said we were jealous and losing the plot about it. Fast forward four years and nothing has happened. As soon as you mention it they get touchy and accuse you of being obsessed. Even though most clubs who have announced they were building grounds have managed to do it within 4 years.

They've gone on about us not winning the league for years but as soon as you mention that they haven't won anything for 25 years they get all aggressive and then go on about Heysel.