You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

His pinned tweet sums up a twat like him 

Translated as "I watched Karate Kid when I was 6 and had a connection no other kid has with Mr Miyagi and I really feel like I am as tough as Bruce Lee but in reality I have never opened my mouth when the threat of violence actually exists because I am an arrogant internet black-belt" 

He will either go private or be apologising within an hour I expect. 

It could mean "I tried Martial Arts and got my head kicked in.  Now I can't remember anything that happened more than 10 minutes ago."

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

His pinned tweet sums up a twat like him 

Translated as "I watched Karate Kid when I was 6 and had a connection no other kid has with Mr Miyagi and I really feel like I am as tough as Bruce Lee but in reality I have never opened my mouth when the threat of violence actually exists because I am an arrogant internet black-belt" 

He will either go private or be apologising within an hour I expect. 

When my nanna let’s me out again I will clean all my Tonka toys in the garage.

Wan on, wax off!

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Someone replied to him with this, I can't recall this happening

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/everton-fans-deny-murder-3545736

He told police: "I have been a season ticket holder for 41 years and I have missed 39 games in 41 years home and away.

"I have got 27,000 football programmes in the house."

No doubt that was completely unprompted, and he then went on to list Everton 'firsts' instead of responding to the police interview questions.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

It's going to kill them. It really is.

20200617_133545.jpg

20200617_133540.jpg

Its mad how toxic they are. Even on Radio Merseyside they spout the same bitter shite. Graeme Sharp was fucking shit as well. Utter fucking shit. He wouldn't even be in our top 20 strikers ever. 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Its mad how toxic they are. Even on Radio Merseyside they spout the same bitter shite. Graeme Sharp was fucking shit as well. Utter fucking shit. He wouldn't even be in our top 20 strikers ever. 

No mate. That 85 team was the.best team ever and every single.player in that team was world class and would have won 5 European cups in a row ifithadntbinferderredshite.

Even though they lost the league and FA Cup in 1986.

3 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

I love the way they whine about the bias that ex Liverpool players have in the media yet all their ex players predictably just play to the bitter gallery.

I don't mind Leon Osman on MOTD to be fair. Bit of a fence sitter but comes across ok. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1