You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, No2 said:

Sandro has the ability to control any ball. You've never seen him play have you? He's like salah but quicker, better touch, better finisher, stronger and £35m cheaper.

Why aren't we all over this? 

Because Spanish teams always sell world class talent like Sandro for 5 million don't they ?

Just looked at Sandro's stats on Wikipedia. The accuracy of info can be sketchy on sites like that, but it says he has scored 1 goal at club level  in 56 appearances since 2017, the summer he joined the shite.

EDIT: Correction, 5 goals in 77 appearances.

10 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Because Spanish teams always sell world class talent like Sandro for 5 million don't they ?

As I remember it, 5m was his release clause, so they thought they had stole a march on everyone else and were smart.  As the clause was so low, they gave him massive signing on fees and wages, which is why they cant shift him now cos:

a) he is shite

b) he is shite with a long contract in his pocket

c) he is shite, has a long contract in his pocket and massive wages 

d) Did i mention he is shite ?

• Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, Marko121 said:

As I remember it, 5m was his release clause, so they thought they had stole a march on everyone else and were smart.  As the clause was so low, they gave him massive signing on fees and wages, which is why they cant shift him now cos:

a) he is shite

You dont have to be shite to be shite, but he is shite...

54 minutes ago, Marko121 said:

a) he is shite

The Spanish Aquilani

5 minutes ago, Remmie said:

I guess every club has had its share of bad signings, but what was their last decent one? Is Mina any good? Digne? 

I don't watch them unless it's against us so no idea really 

I don’t watch them either mate, Mina I watched for Colombia and thought he was limited, Digne is da best leffback in da world lid.

5 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

To this day I’ve never seen an adult in a full kit around. They are really sad, some of these people have kid, I pity the kids.

Unfortunately I've seen one or two utter twats in full kit at the match. 

Glen Johnson, Paul Konchesky, Joe Cole, Mario Balotelli to name but a few. 

• Upvote 6

6 minutes ago, niallers said:

What's with this #ymca bollix they're trying to perpetuate? 

Some woman on twitter put #ymca instead of #ynwa and all the 'andballll' crew have started wanking themselves into a fishy stupor over it. 

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/jun/14/premier-league-restart-fans-preview-arsenal-liverpool

The Esk is famous! Look at him rolling out his greatest hits to a national audience, getting in all of his worries for the redshite and their financial woes, the Ev being the most philanthropic of all the senior clubs, redshite media bias, Uncle Uzzy and Everton not needing the dirty money from the Premier League, all of it:

• The return of football is a heinous crime driven by greedy football execs desperate for money (subtext: I WORRY FOR THE REDSHITE I REALLY DO)
  • I don't miss football at all, just the camaraderie and the community of the Old Lady (subtext: CORINTHIAN CLUB)
  • I hate pundits (subtext: REDSHITE MEDIA BIAS)
  • The club have been a bastion of philanthropy throughout the covid crisis (subtext: REDSHITE FURLOUGH, subtext: CORINTHIAN CLUB)

He's even managed to talk about club financial mismanagement as being something that's happening everywhere else but not here (subtext: I WORRY FOR THE REDSHITE I REALLY DO, subtext: UNCLE UZZY).

Great stuff. Also - get a load of the Chelsea dickhead as well. Bitter little cunt.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Remmie said:

I guess every club has had its share of bad signings, but what was their last decent one? Is Mina any good? Digne? 

I don't watch them unless it's against us so no idea really 

Mina is gash. I was genuinely disappointed to find out that he'll miss the derby.

Digne takes a good free-kick, but he's slow and not a good defender at all.

38 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Richarlison is a good player I think.

I think he is their only decent player. 

Some woman work in bangs on about Tom Davies like he's Ronaldinho and Pirlo rolled into one. Every time I've seen him he does absolutely nothing. 

The keeper is awful, defence and midfield are slow.