You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

18 minutes ago, Marko121 said:

Just watched Sandro Ramirez coming on for the last 10 mins of Spanish footy. 

He’s gonna tear this league up lid !!!!

Aaaw, the days when day won the transfer window, good ol’ Steve0. 

Neiler

Neiler

Player Valuation: £70m
Sandro Ramirez - Played 31 Scored 14 in Spain - £5million

Mo Salah - Played 34 scored 15 in Italy - £39million

This is what happens when you dont sign players from Southampton. lol

jimmythenut

Player Valuation: £2.5m
RS are all over Sky, time to dethrone them.

Announce Sandraaaa

Maybe we are waiting for the RS to announce Salah for 39mill- then we pull out the Sandro deal for 5mill. 

Be interested to see what signing has more of an impact.

e0

Banned
Banned
Quite ironic that, given the extent of your statements regarding Keane, Pickford and Sandro.

Even Carragher said Pickford was the best goalie in the league. Before he signed for us.
SAndro scored the same amount of goals as Salah in a tougher league for a worse team. He will be a beast.

Steve0

Steve0

Banned
Banned
There was a stat the other day saying how Rooney had given the ball away more than any other united player last year

Sandro is not a hold up player

Was there? Can you provide a source? 

Sandro has the ability to control any ball. You've never seen him play have you? He's like salah but quicker, better touch, better finisher, stronger and £35m cheaper.

Best signing by any club this summer.

Steve0

Steve0

Banned
Banned
Sandro had a better season in a tougher League, for a fraction of the price. Most of Salahs goals came from lucky rebounds and bad defending @Steve0

I've seen salah twice this season and he's been massively disappointing both times unfortunately. Against city he showed pace but also that he's not cut out or this league, no intelligence, can't pass, can't cross, one footed. Same last night.

Sandro will be the better purchase.

Steve0

Steve0

Banned
Banned
After laughing at the RS for buying Salah, he's starting to make me eat my words, and is looking a snip for the money they paid for him.
After laughing at the RS for buying Salah, he's starting to make me eat my words, and is looking a snip for the money they paid for him.

In alll honesty he's confirmed his mediocrity as far as I'm concerned. He's quick but that's it. He's bang average.

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

19 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

One of the posters in there said without any irony about us rubbing their noses in it if we won it at their gaff

" you know for a fact if they win it at the Old Lady they will take the piss for years and never shut up about it. They lost the league at Goodison Park last season and we just went about our business and barely mentioned it afterwards"

They never shut up about it.

We didn't lose the league at goodison, what planet are they from. If you were thick as fuck enough to boil down the entire league campaign to one game it would of been the City game. 

22 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Aaaw, the days when day won the transfer window, good ol’ Steve0. 

Neiler

Neiler

Sandro Ramirez - Played 31 Scored 14 in Spain - £5million

Mo Salah - Played 34 scored 15 in Italy - £39million

This is what happens when you dont sign players from Southampton. lol

jimmythenut

Player Valuation: £2.5m
RS are all over Sky, time to dethrone them.

Announce Sandraaaa

Maybe we are waiting for the RS to announce Salah for 39mill- then we pull out the Sandro deal for 5mill. 

e0

Banned
Banned
Quite ironic that, given the extent of your statements regarding Keane, Pickford and Sandro.

Even Carragher said Pickford was the best goalie in the league. Before he signed for us.
SAndro scored the same amount of goals as Salah in a tougher league for a worse team. He will be a beast.

Steve0

Steve0

Banned
Banned
There was a stat the other day saying how Rooney had given the ball away more than any other united player last year

Sandro is not a hold up player

Was there? Can you provide a source? 

Sandro has the ability to control any ball. You've never seen him play have you? He's like salah but quicker, better touch, better finisher, stronger and £35m cheaper.

Best signing by any club this summer.

Steve0

Steve0

Banned
Banned
Sandro had a better season in a tougher League, for a fraction of the price. Most of Salahs goals came from lucky rebounds and bad defending @Steve0

I've seen salah twice this season and he's been massively disappointing both times unfortunately. Against city he showed pace but also that he's not cut out or this league, no intelligence, can't pass, can't cross, one footed. Same last night.

Steve0

Steve0

Banned
Banned

In alll honesty he's confirmed his mediocrity as far as I'm concerned. He's quick but that's it. He's bang average.

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

Surely someone has to bump that. Along with their thread that whichever random striker I can't even remember would be better than Suarez. 

2 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Yeah, they’re big enough to handle it ...........

degsy

degsy

I think we are big enough to handle it.
I've seen them win the league on numerous occasions and funnily enough, the world didn't end then, nor will it the coming weeks...and they'll still be gobshights, just gobshights with another, magic juice, VAR enhanced, asterisk title.

"My girlfriend and I split up, but I can handle it.  I don't even care what the evil whore cunt witch does these days."

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

" you know for a fact if they win it at the Old Lady they will take the piss for years and never shut up about it. They lost the league at Goodison Park last season and we just went about our business and watched them win a sixth European Cup.

Fixed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Yeah, they’re big enough to handle it ...........

degsy

degsy

I think we are big enough to handle it.
I've seen them win the league on numerous occasions and funnily enough, the world didn't end then, nor will it the coming weeks...and they'll still be gobshights, just gobshights with another, magic juice, VAR enhanced, asterisk title.

I’m racking my brain trying to remember when we won our last magic juice, VAR enhanced, asterix title.

4 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Steve0

Steve0

Banned
Banned

image.gif

image.gif

In all competitions:

Sandro - Played 16, Scored 1

Salah - Played 144, Scored 91

We paid about 7 times the Sandro fee for Salah and in return we've had 9 times as many games and *checks calculator* 91 times as many goals.

I think we got the better deal.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

In all competitions:

Sandro - Played 16, Scored 1

Salah - Played 144, Scored 91

We paid about 7 times the Sandro fee for Salah and in return we've had 9 times as many games and *checks calculator* 91 times as many goals.

I think we got the better deal.

87 were pace goals so that's them out. The other 4 were offside. 

• Upvote 1

Sandro has the ability to control any ball. You've never seen him play have you? He's like salah but quicker, better touch, better finisher, stronger and £35m cheaper.

Why aren't we all over this? 

9 minutes ago, No2 said:

Sandro has the ability to control any ball. You've never seen him play have you? He's like salah but quicker, better touch, better finisher, stronger and £35m cheaper.

Wasn’t he the guy who was better than Neymar?

9 minutes ago, No2 said:

Premier League defences were all over it. Hence the reason he went back to Spain on loan and excessively high wages paid by Everton.