You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

11 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Imagine them coming out for a game to some tinny, buzzing dirge... 

I went to Inter Milan in 2008 (Torres 1-0) and they gave out whistles to their fans before the game to blow when we had the ball. It was deafening.

Looking forward to next seasons derby when all Everton fans have to blow cazoo’s when we have the ball.

Stop taking the piss will yer this deal is all about ethics from the class and dignity club...

@Catcherintherye

Cazoo seem like a challenger business, from an ethical sector (not finance, alcohol or gambling) and seem to have an innovative business model that will benefit from more exposure. So hopefully a good partnership.

Don’t mention Chang Beer btw 

2 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Stop taking the piss will yer this deal is all about ethics from the class and dignity club...

@Catcherintherye

Cazoo seem like a challenger business, from an ethical sector (not finance, alcohol or gambling) and seem to have an innovative business model that will benefit from more exposure. So hopefully a good partnership.

Don’t mention Chang Beer btw 

Ethical is always my first thought when it comes to second hand car salesmen. 

Fucking idiots. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

It’s page 1878 of their thread, so only right that they get their song played.

That’s the first I’ve ever actually seen of z-cars. Felt certain the two fella were going to kiss at one point. Very progressing programming.

11 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

It’s page 1878 of their thread, so only right that they get their song played.

Can’t help but piss myself laughing everytime I hear this. Gotta be least inspiring / threatening walk out tune ever. 

5 minutes ago, Red74 said:

Can’t help but piss myself laughing everytime I hear this. Gotta be least inspiring / threatening walk out tune ever. 

I love the way they take it so seriously as well. All of them have to have it as their ringtone and let it play for a while before they answer their phone.