Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1876 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

20 minutes ago, aws said:

The chances are we'd already won it before the suspension.  Let's see if City can get past our current points total. 

They won’t. I believe should we loose all our remaining game, we would still be champions.

But we are going to win a lot of games. Our players haven’t had such a long break for ages, they will ne flying all over the pitch. Scary really ...

8 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Not for anybody else but them. The record books will show Liverpool FC clinching their 19th title in the 2019/20 season with not an asterix in sight. There may be an 'Obelix' or something similar uttered by Evertonians though.

Ifithadinabinferfallingintothecauldronasababy

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, aws said:

The chances are we'd already won it before the suspension.  Let's see if City can get past our current points total. 

I'm certain they won't. Although if it hadn't been for coronavirus, city would have been so good, they had a majority of PL clubs willing to award them 5 points per game for the remaining fixtures. 

15 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Not for anybody else but them. The record books will show Liverpool FC clinching their 19th title in the 2019/20 season with not an asterix in sight. There may be an 'Obelix' or something similar uttered by Evertonians though.

It’s ok when we win it again next year I’m gonna walk up county road with James brown living in America booming out and laugh at every single one of them. That’s where they all live right? 

38 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

They must burst out crying when they have a cut and a load of red stuff comes out...

FB_IMG_1591533514903.jpg

Nurse. Do you know what blood group you are

Blunatic. Screen wash 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

They must burst out crying when they have a cut and a load of red stuff comes out...

FB_IMG_1591533514903.jpg

Blood transfusion? Get that Redshite away from me lad. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Wonder how many people it took to lift him back up after he took a knee?

Redrow probably used a JCB.

I'd imagine there was some fewm at that too.

21 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Never fucking heard of them...Cazoo that is not Everton 

I was gonna say they're a small time club that wear blue shirts and play in the European and prospective Premier League champion's city, but sounds like you know.