Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1870 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

The anxiety’s crippling them on there about the delays with the unicorn getting built. Blaming imaginary fire safety officers for it now. I would sacrifice us never winning the charity shield again if that falls through. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Barry Wom said:

Personally I thought anfield was a pretty racist place until we signed John Barnes, then it stopped overnight. Racism was everywhere still in the 80s, I remember monkey chants at Barnes when he 1st signed - I can't remember against who now, just they were in white, I think maybe spurs, whoever it was had about 5 black players themselves. But I'd say by the late 80s, it was dying out. Everton kept it going though. 

Yea, I would agree with most of that though can't remember the Digger stuff.(could be selective memory)

Certainly remember the the Kop with people in gorrila fancy dress when we played WBA with Regis, Cunningham and Batson which was around early 80's I think. Sad times but we did move on.

8 hours ago, Red74 said:

The anxiety’s crippling them on there about the delays with the unicorn getting built. Blaming imaginary fire safety officers for it now. I would sacrifice us never winning the charity shield again if that falls through. 

Not for me. It'll probably bankrupt them. Let it happen.

• Upvote 2

Fire Service officers use red vehicles, therefore we all know who’re really behind the delays...

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Vector Sigma said:

I remember when they used to refer to their sponsors NEC as Never Employ C**ns.

Staggering lack of self-awareness.

'Danka' being their sponsors raised a few chuckles amongst reds in the classroom. For no other reason than we were all immature little muppets. 

10 hours ago, Red74 said:

Just had a read of that. It's amazing how half of them all of a sudden become planning application experts, fire safety experts and finance gurus.

They are blaming an imaginary jobsworth fire safety officer who still uses spirit levels and tape measures. Wonder if he's a Kopite.

Think that this may be the real reason:

20200602_201712.jpg

7 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Just had a read of that. It's amazing how half of them all of a sudden become planning application experts, fire safety experts and finance gurus.

They are blaming an imaginary jobsworth fire safety officer who still uses spirit levels and tape measures. Wonder if he's a Kopite.

Think that this may be the real reason:

20200602_201712.jpg

Oh dear. What pity. Never mind. 

Remember when they were demanding a capacity of 61,878 but would not accept an increase on seat prices from where they are now and wanted 5,000 seats kept free for fans claiming dole. Also wanted those who’ve been sitting on kids season tickets for 30 years to still be able to keep hold of them too. Economics n’all that lad

Call us murderers yet only weeks after the Bradford Fire anniversary they come out with shit like this? Rats every single one of them. 

ultra

ultra

Player Valuation: £10m
We call them fire Dodgers ha. My brain is in great condition dont want to corrupt it with talk of travel distances, means of escape and intumescent strips! Feeling sleepy already
Very true. I seriously hope our plans are not delayed by the neanderthals in Fire Safety. The department consists of 1) The sick, lame and lazy who can't hack it on the fire engines 2) those who can't handle the banter on the watch 3) those who are afraid of fire 4) those who join it purely for promotion 5) those who don't like shifts. I drink every week with fellow retirees and the one from fire safety gets merciless stick! ("not a real fireman" seems to hit the spot!)

Very worrying to think our plans are in their hands - obviously it is a legal requirement, but if they cause any delay the club should come down hard on them.

•  

firefighterblue

Very true. I seriously hope our plans are not delayed by the neanderthals in Fire Safety. The department consists of 1) The sick, lame and lazy who can't hack it on the fire engines 2) those who can't handle the banter on the watch 3) those who are afraid of fire 4) those who join it purely for promotion 5) those who don't like shifts. I drink every week with fellow retirees and the one from fire safety gets merciless stick! ("not a real fireman" seems to hit the spot!)

Very worrying to think our plans are in their hands - obviously it is a legal requirement, but if they cause any delay the club should come down hard on them.
Dont think they will hold it up to any great extent. Too much riding on it to re- generate that part of north liverpool. After this covid lockdown they need this type of project. Only counter to this is the guy in fire safety who deals with this area is a retiree brought back into fire safety as a civilian. Did 29 years in fire safety and is one of the most obnoxious, self important fire safety power crazy people you could ever meet. But surely even he wouldn't hold this up ha

•  

14 minutes ago, Red74 said:

Remember when they were demanding a capacity of 61,878 but would not accept an increase on seat prices from where they are now and wanted 5,000 seats kept free for fans claiming dole. Also wanted those who’ve been sitting on kids season tickets for 30 years to still be able to keep hold of them too. Economics n’all that lad

No wonder it is called the Unicorn stadium.

They will all go mad if it gets built and their season tickets cost over a grand. The reason loads of them go is because it is dirt cheap. They all dont bother for European games when they actually do qualify.

25 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

No wonder it is called the Unicorn stadium.

They will all go mad if it gets built and their season tickets cost over a grand. The reason loads of them go is because it is dirt cheap. They all dont bother for European games when they actually do qualify.

They reckon uncle uzzy and this Iranian fella will cover any shortfalls 

1 hour ago, Red74 said:

They reckon uncle uzzy and this Iranian fella will cover any shortfalls 

Because they are just dead nice fellas who would piss away millions of their own fortune to help a mediocre footy club.

Just imagine if they had built it and then Covid 19 stops everything, Arsenal beat Man City then we had beat them at their own stadium and won the league. 

That would have been worth it.

It’s like they’re deliberately setting themselves up to be laughed at....

How many opposition players have Everton fans punched while holding children?

• Upvote 1

Everton

E - Eternally bitter and deluded.

V - Victory, not seen very often by their fans.

E - Everlasting failure and excuses.

R - Relegation in the coming seasons.

T - Title. Doubtful if they will see one again.

O - Obnoxious, bile filled and vile. 

N - No null and void. 

8 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Which slaphead referee stopped Everron dominating European football from 2006 because he was paid off by der redshite ?

13 hours ago, Red74 said:

Keith Lard thwarting their plans!

image.png

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Everton

N - No null and void. 

Everton FC.

N - No null and void. 

F - Feeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwmmmmmmmmmmm!

C - Cuckoo clock.

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

Name all the fans at their last home European tie

• Upvote 1

The ground will get done. Liverpool needs it, tourism has dropped off. Imagine the tourists who will flock here. 

firefighterblue

It will get done. A massive project like this will be a massive boost for liverpool especially as the liverpool economy which depends on the tourism trade has dropped off a cliff due to covid. Just one detail of this complex application. Every company now self certificates for fire safety. A Ieam of fire safety officers( about 3) from the fire service have been going over the plans for the last few months. They check all the facts and figures relating to fire safety measures such as number of fire exits, means of escape, travel distances(which basically is how far each person in a seat is from a protected(from fire) exit. They check everything is within the government guidelines. I've heard that they are 3/4 of the way through. If they find anything wrong they go back to the client. They can insist that they change things.
Basically that is just a small part of the planning application but it will take months and is still being done. This is a massive scheme so there could and probably will be a delay but it will be going ahead providing mosh gets the money in