Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1867 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

4 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Wonderful isnt it? 

I'm going to be a proper unbearable cunt when we lift that title and the beauts on GOT are going to know about. 

This title win needs ramming down their throats until they choke on it.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:
Leylo

Leylo

Player Valuation: £500k
This league title will be tarnished forever in history playing games without fans neutral ground pantomime won on a unfair programme it's a fraud season not genuinely won everybody knows it and when looked back on it will be the season never finished properly and genuinely

Love the logic. He acknowledges that we are going to win the league, presumably based on the completely fair and normal season played out so far. But it will be a fraud season when we get 6 points out of 9 games

The league title will be tarnished forever thanks to an act of God that is no fault of Liverpool. No qualms whatsoever with using disease and death as a moral crutch to get one over on Liverpool who have had the temerity to be dominant in a league season when the coronavirus made its appearance. Oh, and it messed with the schedule too, so unfair! The reaction is and will be so mature.   

3 hours ago, Pete said:

Are Evertonians fascists then? As I thought ANTIFA was any one who was against fascism? 

"ello, ello,

Everton are white

Everton are white"

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Love the logic. He acknowledges that we are going to win the league, presumably based on the completely fair and normal season played out so far. But it will be a fraud season when we get 6 points out of 9 games

Everything is just shifting the goalposts to suit their sad little agenda. 

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

They've only won 9 league titles, 5 FA Cups and a Cup winners cup in 142 years yet still think they are at the same level as us. 

And 7 of them trophies are pre 1939. 

Must have got some stick, it's been deleted now!

53 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

And 7 of them trophies are pre 1939. 

But they're the senior club, dont you know?

12 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

If it was another team they wouldn't be arsed. If it was man city top and Liverpool second they would demand city get it. They're an embarrassment. It doesn't matter how they feel about the league's authenticity it's fuck all to do with them. I'll be buzzing.

I often wonder what happened to the idea that it's not the winning but the taking part that counts. This picture should be the only reply needed to any bloo who carries on crying. 

BmuBWDVIAAAXZlW.jpg

All from County road lad.

If all your supporters are local then you are simply not going to survive in global enterprise that is the Premier League. That statement will work great in the lower leagues.

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

All from County road lad.

I guess Everton are used to Nul point. 

Loads of shit on Twitter about that picture of the Liverpool squad taking a knee for George Floyd.

One saying "Why don't they take a knee for Heysel" I normally ignore them or block them but I told this fella to fuck off. I hate falling to their shitty level.

Still blocked him though. Cunt fans

21 minutes ago, Special K said:

Loads of shit on Twitter about that picture of the Liverpool squad taking a knee for George Floyd.

One saying "Why don't they take a knee for Heysel" I normally ignore them or block them but I told this fella to fuck off. I hate falling to their shitty level.

As soon as I saw that I knew Evertonians and Mancs would be all over it.

Someone at that club needs to come out and say that their indifferent success rates since 1985 isn’t related to Heysel and more down to bad management and decisions by the board to shut all the idiots up once and for all.

I can dream, right? 

46 minutes ago, Special K said:

I've just seen an Evertonian commenting on it and saying it doesn't excuse our shocking history of racism. 

Fucking absolutely no self awareness whatsoever...

55 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I've just seen an Evertonian commenting on it and saying it doesn't excuse our shocking history of racism. 

Fucking absolutely no self awareness whatsoever...

They've got some fucking neck never mind myopia. I can honestly say I hadnt heard anyone use the 'n' word after the 60's and certainly not by the end of the 70's. Yet the only time I heard it re surface after that was when those cunts chanted 'n*****pool' and 'everton are white' when Barnes made his derby debut.

It would be a sad day if Usmanov sank his money in these cunts and made them successful. They say we're unbearable but could you imagine these if they did win a major trophy?

• Upvote 1

Biggest cunts in sport. No mark nothing gobshites who virtue signal at every opportunity while Spending their entire life trying to downplay the achievements of a far superior football club. 

A quarter of a century since their last trophy and they somehow think they are a big club. 

Gobshites the lot of them.