Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1865 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

28 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Just to let you know that all Evertonians aren't bitter, nasty and vindictive despite me buzzing off the majority of them.

My mate is a proper obsessed Evertonian, we went to Monchengladbach last year and the lads we were with all sung YNWA at the game, he joined in rather than being childish and turning his back.

The German guys we know sent me some Liverpool/Borussia scarves over as a present to me and my mates, rather than moaning/sighing about it he has put it up as pride of place in his Everton mancave which has about 25 Duncan Ferguson shirts up.

His 2 daughters support Liverpool as his Mrs is a kopite so he has to buy 2 Liverpool kits every year. He went to a social club last year to watch the CL Final with his family and was genuinely happy we won it. He's a better man than me.

They are rare but the ones you meet are proper sound. Can give and take it back without it turning into a confrontational conversation. The ones you know are bell ends when it comes to footy its hard to not mention it but the older I get the more I just don't let myself get drawn in by it. Wind up merchants and the worst people to argue with about footy. 

• Like 1

The cunts are all over the place, they couldnt wait to post 'you do know it's 35 years ago today on 29 May' blah, blah, fucking blah. Then you've those now two sets of cunts from manchester, calling us 'victims' and 'murders.' And then you have the cunts from London and virtually everywhere else in England who jump the bandwagon, thinking they're smart so they can give some, as well.

I could fucking smash these cunts over their jibes but that's just what they want, isnt it? To get a reaction out of us.

6 hours ago, Anubis said:

This really just sums it up. It’s not even one of ours.

His opinion doesn't count... he's got red in his name, he's one o' dem, isn't he?

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Just to let you know that all Evertonians aren't bitter, nasty and vindictive despite me buzzing off the majority of them.

My mate is a proper obsessed Evertonian, we went to Monchengladbach last year and the lads we were with all sung YNWA at the game, he joined in rather than being childish and turning his back.

The German guys we know sent me some Liverpool/Borussia scarves over as a present to me and my mates, rather than moaning/sighing about it he has put it up as pride of place in his Everton mancave which has about 25 Duncan Ferguson shirts up.

His 2 daughters support Liverpool as his Mrs is a kopite so he has to buy 2 Liverpool kits every year. He went to a social club last year to watch the CL Final with his family and was genuinely happy we won it. He's a better man than me.

He sounds like a pussy whipped little bitch to be honest.

Just kidding, good for him. I really wish we were back in the mid '80s with both clubs challenging, it was a far more enjoyable time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I just tell them to fuck off if cornered. Always have. Why the fuck would anyone ever get into a discussion with them? They hate us. Pure and simple. Just walk away and giggle. Absolute dog shit CUNTS to a man. No exceptions.

• Downvote 2

8 hours ago, benwasmydog said:

I just tell them to fuck off if cornered. Always have. Why the fuck would anyone ever get into a discussion with them? They hate us. Pure and simple. Just walk away and giggle. Absolute dog shit CUNTS to a man. No exceptions.

There are exceptions though. A lot of over 40s hate us as you would hate a rival team but recognise this is because their own team is shite. Its the younger and more social media related generations that have gone full bitter. The bitterness of their parents and grandparents has filtered down to them and resulted in a borderline mental illness personality syndrome.

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

There are exceptions though. A lot of over 40s hate us as you would hate a rival team but recognise this is because their own team is shite. Its the younger and more social media related generations that have gone full bitter. The bitterness of their parents and grandparents has filtered down to them and resulted in a borderline mental illness personality syndrome.

Never a truer word!

The symptoms for Borderline Personality Disorder (Emotionally Unstable PD) include:

Emotional instability.

Distorted thinking and perceptions.

Intense and unstable relationships with others.

Negative states such as rage, and enduring feelings of emptiness.

Remind you of anything?

• Upvote 2

They had a field day yesterday, the whinging cunts. 

It's hilarious how some Juventus fans, even those bereaved, have moved on from Heysel (or appear to have done so) much quicker than Evertonians have. They genuinely do think that they were the real victims of it all. But, still sing their Manc songs. 

They're so disingenuous about it all too. Let's be clear. They don't give a single fuck about any of the people who sadly lost their lives on that day. It's simply something they can hijack and use to try and score points. I saw somebody refer to them as "grief thieves" the other day and it's a spot on description. 

Plus, they constantly claim that Heysel never gets talked about. Of course it does. You cunts never shut the fuck up about it. And, they accuse Liverpool fans of never wanting to discuss it. That's simply a lie. I'll happily discuss it. Loads of Reds would. But not in the limited way that the bloooooos want to discuss it: inane "murderers" and "never your fault" shouts. I'd happily discuss the context of it all. Including the crumbling stadium, the poor segregation, the relevance of Rome 1984 to the whole situation, that it was a fight between two sets of "fans" that ended up with innocent people bring caught up in it all, that it was a disaster that was likely to happen elsewhere if not at Heysel given the hooligan problem that pervaded the entire sport at that time. And, obviously, the culpability of some of our "fans" for what happened, but noting that it can't be ignored that their conduct was no different than a multitude of English fans in the 70s and 80s, with it, sadly, just being the consequences of that conduct that separated Heysel from other acts of English hooliganism. 

But, they don't want that. Any attempt at discussion will inevitably be drowned out by that inane "never your fault" shout. The truth of the matter is that, if anything, it's Evertonians and other rival fans who don't want to discuss Heysel, unless it's on their basic, rather juvenile terms. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

1 hour ago, Nelly-Torres said:

They had a field day yesterday, the whinging cunts. 

It's hilarious how some Juventus fans, even those bereaved, have moved on from Heysel (or appear to have done so) much quicker than Evertonians have. They genuinely do think that they were the real victims of it all. But, still sing their Manc songs. 

They're so disingenuous about it all too. Let's be clear. They don't give a single fuck about any of the people who sadly lost their lives on that day. It's simply something they can hijack and use to try and score points. I saw somebody refer to them as "grief thieves" the other day and it's a spot on description. 

Plus, they constantly claim that Heysel never gets talked about. Of course it does. You cunts never shut the fuck up about it. And, they accuse Liverpool fans of never wanting to discuss it. That's simply a lie. I'll happily discuss it. Loads of Reds would. But not in the limited way that the bloooooos want to discuss it: inane "murderers" and "never your fault" shouts. I'd happily discuss the context of it all. Including the crumbling stadium, the poor segregation, the relevance of Rome 1984 to the whole situation, that it was a fight between two sets of "fans" that ended up with innocent people bring caught up in it all, that it was a disaster that was likely to happen elsewhere if not at Heysel given the hooligan problem that pervaded the entire sport at that time. And, obviously, the culpability of some of our "fans" for what happened, but noting that it can't be ignored that their conduct was no different than a multitude of English fans in the 70s and 80s, with it, sadly, just being the consequences of that conduct that separated Heysel from other acts of English hooliganism. 

But, they don't want that. Any attempt at discussion will inevitably be drowned out by that inane "never your fault" shout. The truth of the matter is that, if anything, it's Evertonians and other rival fans who don't want to discuss Heysel, unless it's on their basic, rather juvenile terms. 

Well written fella and very true.

I was there that day and know what I saw even if it doesn't suit the agendas of other fans. Doesn't exonerate our contribution but as far as I'm concerned those culpable where found, tried and served their sentence, something which others clubs fan tend to forget.

The people who died at Heysel were a mixture of nationalities.They included a Northern Irish fella some Belgians and a Frenchman alongside many unfortunate Italians,including an 11 year old boy. Its a shame that the tragedy was covered up so quickly as a full independent investigation was needed. Mind you that would have probably led to some cunts in suits rightly facing serious charges too.

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Its a shame that the tragedy was covered up so quickly as a full independent investigation was needed. Mind you that would have probably led to some cunts in suits rightly facing serious charges too.

UEFA chose to host the biggest match in Europe in a stadium that was literally crumbling.  They were also first out of the blocks to lay all the blame, exclusively, with Liverpool fans.

Cunts.

40 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

UEFA chose to host the biggest match in Europe in a stadium that was literally crumbling.  They were also first out of the blocks to lay all the blame, exclusively, with Liverpool fans.

Cunts.

And refused to move it to a bigger and safer venue after Liverpool wrote to them saying the stadium was shite. The Bernabeu, Nou Camp, Munich, Paris and Wembley were all available yet they refused.

Yer the previous year they were happy to have it in Rome when Roma had qualified for the European Cup.

While the blame lies with us for much of the violence that led to the deaths, I think there was never enough done to highlight how much LFC and Merseyside Police had warned, and been ignored by, UEFA about playing a game of that magnitude in a stadium that, I think am right in saying, didn’t have a safety certificate.

Wasn’t investigated properly then, and won’t ever be now.

RIP the 39