You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

16 minutes ago, Marko121 said:

How old is this fucker, what is he doing this for. Leave it to their bigotry 

Someone needs to contact his family and tell them that Grandad has wandered off from the nursing home again, and is currently ranting and raving with a fake trophy in his hands.

The hot weather must have fried his brain (more), bless his cotton bitter blue socks.

23 minutes ago, Marko121 said:

How old is this fucker, what is he doing this for. Leave it to their bigotry 

I honestly wouldn't put it past being one of them setting it up for likes on twitter. Its probably not like but still, it wouldn't surprise me. 

Yes, never forget who the true victims of Heysel really were. Fucking shameless dickhead.

SantaClausisanEvertonian

SantaClausisanEvertonian

Player Valuation: £8m

You know, my wife often says I go too far with the Heysel stuff at this time of the year.
She's entitled to her opinion I suppose and my answer is always the same my friends.
As long as there are people like me still around to explain how the best Everton team in a generation were denied a place at football's top table, thanks to the murderous antics of our deplorable neighbours, then I'll continue to remember the horrible events of 29 May 1985.

2 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

Yes, never forget who the true victims of Heysel really were. Fucking shameless dickhead.

SantaClausisanEvertonian

SantaClausisanEvertonian

You know, my wife often says I go too far with the Heysel stuff at this time of the year.
She's entitled to her opinion I suppose and my answer is always the same my friends.
As long as there are people like me still around to explain how the best Everton team in a generation were denied a place at football's top table, thanks to the murderous antics of our deplorable neighbours, then I'll continue to remember the horrible events of 29 May 1985.

Can't think of any reason to remember the disaster?

Cunt.

26 minutes ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

SantaClausisanEvertonian

SantaClausisanEvertonian

His wife is absolutely cheating on him. Hopefully with a Red. 

4 hours ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

SantaClausisanEvertonian

SantaClausisanEvertonian

I seriously don't know a decent blue, work, in law's and whatever.

Nice as fuckin pie discussing shite, mention footy and it's jeckle and  fuckin Hyde.

True side always comes out, usually preceded by" and I was totally behind the justice campaign"

Just to let you know that all Evertonians aren't bitter, nasty and vindictive despite me buzzing off the majority of them.

My mate is a proper obsessed Evertonian, we went to Monchengladbach last year and the lads we were with all sung YNWA at the game, he joined in rather than being childish and turning his back.

The German guys we know sent me some Liverpool/Borussia scarves over as a present to me and my mates, rather than moaning/sighing about it he has put it up as pride of place in his Everton mancave which has about 25 Duncan Ferguson shirts up.

His 2 daughters support Liverpool as his Mrs is a kopite so he has to buy 2 Liverpool kits every year. He went to a social club last year to watch the CL Final with his family and was genuinely happy we won it. He's a better man than me.

• Upvote 12

20 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Just to let you know that all Evertonians aren't bitter, nasty and vindictive despite me buzzing off the majority of them.

My mate is a proper obsessed Evertonian, we went to Monchengladbach last year and the lads we were with all sung YNWA at the game, he joined in rather than being childish and turning his back.

The German guys we know sent me some Liverpool/Borussia scarves over as a present to me and my mates, rather than moaning/sighing about it he has put it up as pride of place in his Everton mancave which has about 25 Duncan Ferguson shirts up.

His 2 daughters support Liverpool as his Mrs is a kopite so he has to buy 2 Liverpool kits every year. He went to a social club last year to watch the CL Final with his family and was genuinely happy we won it. He's a better man than me.

The exception to the rule

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

They are rare but the ones you meet are proper sound. Can give and take it back without it turning into a confrontational conversation. The ones you know are bell ends when it comes to footy its hard to not mention it but the older I get the more I just don't let myself get drawn in by it. Wind up merchants and the worst people to argue with about footy. 

• Like 1

The cunts are all over the place, they couldnt wait to post 'you do know it's 35 years ago today on 29 May' blah, blah, fucking blah. Then you've those now two sets of cunts from manchester, calling us 'victims' and 'murders.' And then you have the cunts from London and virtually everywhere else in England who jump the bandwagon, thinking they're smart so they can give some, as well.

I could fucking smash these cunts over their jibes but that's just what they want, isnt it? To get a reaction out of us.

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

He sounds like a pussy whipped little bitch to be honest.

Just kidding, good for him. I really wish we were back in the mid '80s with both clubs challenging, it was a far more enjoyable time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1