Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1863 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

The £25million summer signing has only just returned to full training due to a depressing series of problems, which saw him struck down after playing just two games for his new club.

But now he will now undergo surgery on a severe Achilles injury.

The freak injury happened when he was playing a round of foot tennis with team-mate Andre Gomes at the end of Thursday’s session.

That's really bad luck for the lad in all fairness.

I don't particularly wish any ill on their players, except for Holgate. He's a cunt. It's the fans who deserve the venom and disdain.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

He must be upset that some fans of other teams take a very different view.

5 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Never heard of him. Another 25 million well spent.

We were linked with him and they slapped the money on the table to get him. They believed at the time that they got one over us. So it probably is our fault.

Everton fans taking to Twitter to say its England’s forgotten tragedy, despite that fact it’s trending all over Twitter. Fucking idiots.

A few have already said that Liverpool fans dont recognise it even though I've seen loads of Liverpool fans posting about it on Twatter and Facebook.

They love a good lie don't they.

They are truly vile they have no interest in those poor 39 people and they and we all know it. We know what happened, we know the punishment to perpetrators, clubs and fans. They are the ones sullying the 39 who lost their lives by using it to cover their failure. RIP 39.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

They are truly vile they have no interest in those poor 39 people and they and we all know it. We know what happened, we know the punishment to perpetrators, clubs and fans. They are the ones sullying the 39 who lost their lives by using it to cover their failure. RIP 39.

Amen.  Class and dignity indeed....

3 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

I see it's their favourite day of the year today. 

I just wonder what would have happened if one supporter from either side would have died when they had that ruck with Millwall recently?