Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1860 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

The lad was far from an innocent bystander but he didn't deserve what happened to him. 

Bet you wouldn't say that if it was a R*angers fan eh?!  The cunt deliberately went looking out for aggro.  He's a cunt.  The person who did this to him is a cunt.  Cunt gets what cunts deserve.

10 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Bet you wouldn't say that if it was a R*angers fan eh?!  The cunt deliberately went looking out for aggro.  He's a cunt.  The person who did this to him is a cunt.  Cunt gets what cunts deserve.

Ok lad. 

4 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Well, would you?  (I'd say the same of any cunt going looking for trouble to be honest).

If a r*ngers fan got slashed like that in the same circumstances I'd still say he didn't deserve it. I'd also still say he was a cunt for being involved. 

13 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

If a r*ngers fan got slashed like that in the same circumstances I'd still say he didn't deserve it. I'd also still say he was a cunt for being involved. 

That's all I wanted to hear!

15 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

The lad was far from an innocent bystander but he didn't deserve what happened to him. 

By all accounts he was one of the main men looking for trouble. If that is the case he fucking deserves It the fucking rat. The same goes for anyone who goes looking for it and organises all this shit. Especially at Millwall where you know the risks involved. You risk it, if it happens, hard luck, no complaints. 

10 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

Complete lack of self awareness.

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £70m

From Mbappe to Shaqiri

Imagine taking lads who are relegation fodder and thinking you're going to be moving up the league

We've really fucked up buying relegation fodder like Gini, Robbo and Shaq. No wonder we're so rubbish. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

By all accounts he was one of the main men looking for trouble. If that is the case he fucking deserves It the fucking rat. The same goes for anyone who goes looking for it and organises all this shit. Especially at Millwall where you know the risks involved. You risk it, if it happens, hard luck, no complaints. 

Excuse me, that's no way to talk about the supporters of FC Class and Dignity. Don't you know that they have never done a thing wrong, they support their team through thick and thin, all come from Liverpool, are the moral guardians of the game and are the last Corinthians.

To even suggest that they do anything wrong is redshite levels of delusion. 

21 hours ago, Trumo said:

It seems that with a very very large percentage of current Everton fans (of all ages), their hatred of Liverpool is far greater than their love of Everton.

Davek agrees with you 

davek

davek

Player Valuation: £80m
  •  
  • Add bookmark
  • #4,560
  • I hate Liverpool probably more than I love Everton. I watch them to see them get beaten and their players volleyed all over the shop.

•  

•  

Reactions:RoyalBlue76, YoboCopter, summerisle and 3 others

davek

Player Valuation: £80m
That last part of your post is your opinion. As you’ve said previously you hate the RS more than you love Everton. Not everyone sees the world in the same way as you.
How can any Evertonian not think like that?

11 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

Complete lack of self awareness.

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £70m

From Mbappe to Shaqiri

Imagine taking lads who are relegation fodder and thinking you're going to be moving up the league

Am I missing something here?

Looks like it was today?

The Shaq ends up with European and English titles, Mbappe loves us so I don't see his reasons other than being a cunt.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

Without a shadow of a doubt. It'd all be bantz la.

Yep. Say antagonising things then as soon as someone reacts with an aggressive tone they go "alright fucking hell I was only kidding calm down" dead loud so you look like the aggressor. 

They are a particular breed of gobshite that Attenbrough himself wouldn't be able to explain. 

• Upvote 2

The street parties in Liverpool/Merseyside when we win/lift the trophy should finally put paid to the idea there are more of them than us in the area.

At least with a parade they could stay home and hide under a pillow, now they'll be surrounded by it and I for one hope all Reds milk the absolute shite out of it and go OTT with the pics and videos on all social media. The bollocks we have had to listen to lately has necessitated a severe 'fuck you' response.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

The Parade last year and in 2005 put pay to that little theory of theirs. 

Agreed, but with no fans from elsewhere coming to the city there'll only be actual residents celebrating.

The stadium falling through would be hilarious. All I've seen on social media is how they are building their 3rd stadium. Even though the first one was rented and the third one is just a dusty wasteland with fuck all on it apart from a few orange cones. 

13 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

The stadium falling through would be hilarious. All I've seen on social media is how they are building their 3rd stadium. Even though the first one was rented and the third one is just a dusty wasteland with fuck all on it apart from a few orange cones. 

And the second one was built with leftover anderson shelters and some bonfire wood they nicked off some kids in Walton 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

And the second one was built with leftover anderson shelters and some bonfire wood they nicked off some kids in Walton 

And they nicked our turnstiles when they moved out.