Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1859 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

12 minutes ago, Trumo said:

It seems that with a very very large percentage of current Everton fans (of all ages), their hatred of Liverpool is far greater than their love of Everton.

We've all seen it with "that song" and their stories of outrage plus RS, they can't even say the word Red or Liverpool, it is pathetic. 

We know they are born not manufactured, all go the game, all support their team 100%, so have to differentiate themselves by how much they hate us.

The Four Yorkshiremen have nothing on them;

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

They call us a cult yet they are the worse kind of doomsday cultists spewing their bile and hatred with no real love for the game and their own team.

It is no coincidence that the most infamous dooms day cult was called the peoples temple and those lot refer to themselves as the people club. 

Jim-Jones.jpg

granter79

Player Valuation: £25m

but but what about the rangers game and and the 6 nations and Cheltenham …..all im seen on twitter from red fans. Usual mentality rather than saying they did it AGAIN

• image.gif.4124e371c21c273a44d3a14e3431558d.gif
 Reactions:USABlue
matty1878

matty1878

Player Valuation: £70m

mate it wrecks my head them vermin, and other clubs I mean do they all fear us it will click eventually and we get it right?

Any of them say anything about the Atletico game to me all I'm going to say is "How many fans did you take to Chelsea 3 days before?" then walk off. As if the Atletico game having fans was the clubs fault. Fucking scruffy little dickheads. 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, coachpotato said:

We all know that when the Champions League games are played at Anfield, they aren’t LFC’s games, they are UEFA’s. That’s why several thousand of us get moved to other parts of the ground, to accommodate the UEFA sponsors and “family”, and why our advertising gets covered up.

UEFA and the government decided it was ok to allow the game, (and other sporting fixtures, such as Cheltenham), to continue not LFC.

I would expect DaveK to know about the governments stance and influence on allowing the game to go ahead, however, even he can be forgiven for not knowing about UEFA’s influence, as   he plainly has never had any dealings with UEFA.

Ignorance is bliss it seems.

Don't ever let the truth get in the way of the chance to spin shit that fits their agenda

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Any of them say anything about the Atletico game to me all I'm going to say is "How many fans did you take to Chelsea 3 days before?" then walk off. As if the Atletico game having fans was the clubs fault. Fucking scruffy little dickheads. 

Justice for the 41 banners will be littering the brick when it's open.

You would imagine the majority of the 41 would be Liverpool fans. Hence Everton fans calling for justice for reds is wonderful to see.

Merseyside, Merseyside, Merseyside...

Or am I missing something ? Like them being sanctimonious arseholes.

What justice are they after exactly ? 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Trumo said:

It seems that with a very very large percentage of current Everton fans (of all ages), their hatred of Liverpool is far greater than their love of Everton.

Hating us gives some kind of meaning to their fairly pointless football life. 

1 hour ago, Leyton388 said:

Justice for the 41 banners will be littering the brick when it's open.

Next to the huge County Road Cutters one. Too thick to see any irony whatsoever. 

Their only hope of ever being the best side in the city is that by frequently labelling us as murderers that the powers that be will throw the club in jail and lash away the key. Thick, jealous, bitter, twisted, boring, shit-bag bell-ends. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

They didn't seem to mind when they were all inviting them into the Brick for butties and a sing song.

Has their make believe stadium got planning permission yet?. Seems odd that it's taken 4 years and 375 surveys but they haven't had planning permission yet.

56 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Next to the huge County Road Cutters one. Too thick to see any irony whatsoever. 

Their only hope of ever being the best side in the city is that by frequently labelling us as murderers that the powers that be will throw the club in jail and lash away the key. Thick, jealous, bitter, twisted, boring, shit-bag bell-ends. 

With them completely forgetting about their own fans fighting with Atalanta players and their own firm getting filled in by Millwall fans last year. 

Horrible bunch of shitbags. 

1 minute ago, Leyton388 said:

With them completely forgetting about their own fans fighting with Atalanta players and their own firm getting filled in by Millwall fans last year. 

Horrible bunch of shitbags. 

To be fair by and large the accounts of Millwall away was that Everton turned them over. They still went looking for it though, attacking pubs and all bouncing round a housing estate picking off kids. 

4 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Has their make believe stadium got planning permission yet?. Seems odd that it's taken 4 years and 375 surveys but they haven't had planning permission yet.

hqdefault (1).jpg

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

To be fair by and large the accounts of Millwall away was that Everton turned them over. They still went looking for it though, attacking pubs and all bouncing round a housing estate picking off kids. 

I just remember that Everton fan who was part of their firm got slashed then went the papers looking for sympathy because he'd been made to look like the joker. 

1 minute ago, Leyton388 said:

I just remember that Everton fan who was part of their firm got slashed then went the papers looking for sympathy because he'd been made to look like the joker. 

The lad was far from an innocent bystander but he didn't deserve what happened to him. 

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The lad was far from an innocent bystander but he didn't deserve what happened to him. 

Of course not no one deserved that. Point being thy conveniently forget these incidents when trying to claim the moral high ground.

22 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Of course not no one deserved that. Point being thy conveniently forget these incidents when trying to claim the moral high ground.

Oh absolutely agree mate. Mention it too them, see the reaction you get. Fucking walruses the lot of them.