Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1857 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

If we signed every Everton player who scored a crucial, season changing goal against us our squad would still be the same size. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

I've long forgiven Michael Thomas for 89, I thought he was great player and often stupidly overlooked by Evans in favour of that overrated lass Redknapp!

We'd gone on something like a 20 odd game unbeaten run in 96 with Barnes and Thomas in midfield. Then  Evans decided to fuck about with the midfield  to accommodate Redknapp who'd been injured for the Villa semi which we won but for the rest of the season we just didn't look as solid not as good .

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Stickman said:

We'd gone on something like a 20 odd game unbeaten run in 96 with Barnes and Thomas in midfield. Then  Evans decided to fuck about with the midfield  to accommodate Redknapp who'd been injured for the Villa semi which we won but for the rest of the season we just didn't look as solid not as good .

My 3rd game was the FA Cup 4th round where Barnes played Thomas through to slot home. Beat Villa 1 nil. 

Was complete justice for listening to the Villa bellends on the train from Watford. 

Chanting Handball, Penalty goal from Birmingham right through to Liverpool. 

12 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

My 3rd game was the FA Cup 4th round where Barnes played Thomas through to slot home. Beat Villa 1 nil. 

Was complete justice for listening to the Villa bellends on the train from Watford. 

Chanting Handball, Penalty goal from Birmingham right through to Liverpool. 

I remember that game brilliant finish in 92 and his cup final goal weren't bad either. 

Michael Thomas was one of the best finishers whenever he was one on one with the keeper. As unfortunately we all know about .

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

He's rightly getting hammered on Twitter for it. Twat 

And he comes back with this the fuck8ng wet wipe

Just checked GOT and Bellew hasn’t had a mention since May 10th.. there are 5 Covid 19 threads including one titled Tory hating scum.. why am I not shocked they have swerved this 

Twitter is the modern Cecil B De Mille medium 'There is no such thing as bad publicity,just publicity.' Or words to that effect. I suppose you can forgive Bellew given that he can probably still feel that puch from the Ukranian Usyk. I know I can still see it.

The lovable @Catcherintherye hasn’t bothered with Bellew  although he has retweeted this,,,

Even when it’s not about us it’s about us ..

@LauraKirk12

All these MPs tweeting to defend Dominic Cummings has BIG Liverpool Suarez t-shirts vibes

59 minutes ago, Stickman said:

The lovable @Catcherintherye hasn’t bothered with Bellew  although he has retweeted this,,,

@LauraKirk12

All these MPs tweeting to defend Dominic Cummings has BIG Liverpool Suarez t-shirts vibes

He also tweeted ‘Don’t Dalglish this’. I actually think he struggles to make sense of anything unless he can put it in a redshite context. He’s a fucking basement dwelling, partnerless, size compensating, whining little prick.

• Upvote 1

Seen the news today and I think its a sad situation when all they are going on about is one man who drove to his parents house to drop his kids off cos he had symptoms of the virus! WTF! Any parent would do the same! Please put things on the news to help lighten the mood FFS!!

He was singing a different tune a few weeks earlier though absolutely no double standards with our Tone though 

IMG_20200525_095728.jpg

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

@LauraKirk12

Typical RS making it all about us again.

They are all reminiscing about the Arsenal title winning game in 1989, some saying it was one of their cherished childhood memories. Laughing at the fact that we haven't won the league since. Even though we won it the year after and they haven't won it since 1987. 

Imagine one of us saying Man Utd losing a title on the last day was a great childhood memory. No wonder we buzz off the sad pathetic twats.

• Upvote 2

Fucking cunts.

davek

davek

Player Valuation: £80m
39 + 41 = 80.....

At least they have a nice, round number now.

www.liverpoolecho.co.uk

Atletico Madrid match linked to 41 deaths in Merseyside hospitals

New health data analysis predicts impact controversial fixture may have had
www.liverpoolecho.co.uk www.liverpoolecho.co.uk
Then they cry about being called murderers.

4 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Fucking cunts.

davek

davek

39 + 41 = 80.....

www.liverpoolecho.co.uk

Dave K wanks off to Cbeebies.

7 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Fucking cunts.

davek

davek

39 + 41 = 80.....

www.liverpoolecho.co.uk

DaveK didn’t think it would be long the horrible horrible bastard. That site is poison needs reporting. Full of bile filled virgins and kiddie fiddlers who get off on being tinternet mouthpieces. Hope that club fades into oblivion and Dave gets bummed by Purple Aki with sandpaper wrapped around his cock. Cunts!!!!!

35 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Fucking cunts.

davek

davek

39 + 41 = 80.....

www.liverpoolecho.co.uk

Faux outraged twats