You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

You can blame the young Evertonians but where did it come from the hatred.

Older blues or lads that were in their late teens in the mid to late 80’s.

Moyes fed the myth aided by Kenwright and the People’s Club rubbish.

They really need to get a grip and concentrate on themselves to grow as a club, they haven’t, hence they’re shite.

Still using heysel as an excuse for them being shit 35 years later. 

They really need to win something as you can guarantee this is their main gripe but they mask it with their hatred of LFC. 

I mean they couldn't even win the trophy their sponsors had created especially for them as the got best by some African team. 

15 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

You can blame the young Evertonians but where did it come from the hatred.

Older blues or lads that were in their late teens in the mid to late 80’s.

Moyes fed the myth aided by Kenwright and the People’s Club rubbish.

They really need to get a grip and concentrate on themselves to grow as a club, they haven’t, hence they’re shite.

Just horrible cunts.

Taxi drivers, managers, new players who can't speak a word of English.

Redshite agenda, because there's nothing else in their lives

Shit, it’s happening isn’t it? It had to one day I suppose, just didn’t expect it to happen this quick. The balance of power is about to change on Merseyside. Again

Zatara

Zatara

Player Valuation: £70m
@H.H. 

Conservatively speaking Farhad Moshiri is worth around $2.5billion. Bearing in mind he is an accountant with dealings in Russia and publically made $300mil sincr the last public statements (as I posted this year he will make a lot more due to his USM investments in tech and other sectors which have skyrocketed) i suspect the figure by the end of this year (the REAL figure) will be at least double that amount.

Usmanov has north of $14.5billion. He is on record as saying he will "help my close friend" and also "join my friend if he invites me" to be part of the club.

You call it "money laundering". There are far easier ways to launder money than throwing money into a football club. 

Usmanov made an offer to Kroenke to buy him out of Arsenal for £1billion.

When Moshiri came in he wanted to spend £60mil on Koulibaly + huge amounts on other top players whose clubs wouldnt sell. It is on record that he calls Brands and Kenwright in the middle of the night to ask if they should sign XYZ superstar...

Moshiri has also green lit a new stadium and bought buildings in the city...its not only the football club hes investing in. This is more of a legacy project which he is happy to fund...and seems to be VERY excitable and keen to spend huge amounts to succeed.

I expect that if FFP was off the table then he would give Ancelotti / Brands a relatively open chequebook. 

Lets face it, for a massive project such as this endeavour, and with transfer fees decreasing and their own wealth increasing it is the perfect time for him to spend serious money.

Spurs on the other hand are run as a tight ship under Levy (fantastic negotiator) while Liverpool are run by Americans to be a revenue generating business as an asset which is part of their fund portfolio.

If you combine Moshiri and Usmanov's REAL weath we would be talking circa $20billion. 

5% of that amount for a 'vanity project' is $1billion. 

Weve got sponsorship deals and pre naming rights options sold to USM for huge money (relatively speaking).

Do you seriously think Everton would be in trouble with £120mil down on accounts + £15mil losses next season ?

Do you think two multi billionaires dont see this as a massive opportunity or actually think they will be worrying about 0.5% of their wealth ?

Thats less than they make in interest and less than they have already made during the virus.

If Usmanov came out tomorrow and sponsored the new stadium for £750m he could. Worked for City. The small change he has he has already put in, he could also sponsor Goodison, or start his own sports brand and just have Everton and pay what he likes. They are a special breed of desperate and stupid.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, torahboy said:

This article's first line should be written on a Gladwys Street banner.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/99-94-cricket-blog/2020/may/19/my-favourite-game-everton-stayed-up-last-day-season

I went to school with a lad called Gary Naylor. He was a red but switched to being a blue when they got to the FA Cup final in 1984. The bad beaut.

I love the way they seem eternally convinced that Moshiri and his gangster mate are going to throw sizeable chunks of their- no doubt mostly paper- wealth at them, with no real prospect of any return and to the exclusion of all other ventures they're involved in. Fits in well with their Corinthian view of themselves.

1 hour ago, Mudface said:

I love the way they seem eternally convinced that Moshiri and his gangster mate are going to throw sizeable chunks of their- no doubt mostly paper- wealth at them, with no real prospect of any return and to the exclusion of all other ventures they're involved in. Fits in well with their Corinthian view of themselves.

Altruism lad, Mosh is known for it.

4 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

They also seem to have no problem.with Moshiri living in Monaco dodging tax but were outraged at Liverpool furloughing their non playing staff. Moshiri's wife has been a big donor to the Tory party but they call us "Tory Reds".

Usmanov's dodgy as fuck and yet they seem to think he's a benevolent sugar daddy rather than a corrupt thug.

Moshiri has been involved with them for over 4 years and they’re as about as far down the road with their white elephant....sorry new stadium as we were under Hicks and Gillet. Surely a few of them must be getting a bit suspicious?

We had campaigned against and helped get rid of Hicks and Gillet within 3 1/2 years once we saw them for the blaggers they were.

I imagine the continuous increase in tv money is about to come to an abrupt end for the PL. Let’s see how dedicated Moshiri is once he realises he’s throwing good money after bad.

I love in that assessment of  the combined wealth of the two sugar daddys that he hasn't managed to come up with one single shred of evidence to back up his claims that they have or are about to pour unlimited funds into a mid table ( at best ) football club .

I suppose that level of optimism is the last vestiges of the desperate. 

1 hour ago, Mudface said:

True, most billionaires made their fortunes by wasting shitloads of money on loss-making companies, they're renowned for it.

As the great philosopher Sam Vimes said, the reason that the rich are so rich is because they manage to spend less money.