You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

35 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

I like the way they moan about Clive Thomas cheating them.out of a period of domination by stopping them reaching an FA Cup final they would probably have lost. They finished 9th in the league and didn't even do anything until 7 years later. 

Your Everton posts always make me crack up laughing.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

I like the Evertonian logic that we only drew our two finals in 1984 and 2005 so haven't won the trophy outright.

But they fuck up a qualifier but have still played on the Champions League. Weird bunch.

And their best song is a Celtic song 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

I like the way they moan about Clive Thomas cheating them.out of a period of domination by stopping them reaching an FA Cup final they would probably have lost. They finished 9th in the league and didn't even do anything until 7 years later. 

But, you fail to grasp that if you say...."ifitadentavbinfor" all the other logical stuff you mentioned doesn't count.

To be fair to them, they are over that game now, forgotten, never mentioned.

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

Clive who ? Never heard of the cunt 

1 hour ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

How fucking dare you!!! That game and the subsequent replay stopped them from total dominance in world football, until they would have dominated world football again in the mid eighties. When during the ban they managed to win the league again, which is our fault too?

With world class players like Mike Pejic, Dai Davies and Brian Hamilton. 

Then the ban when half their players fucked off, or were sold by the board to make a few quid.

Evertonians are the gift that keeps on giving. For all their pontificating and self-righteousness they are just a nasty, twisted and thoroughly unpleasant bunch. Sure there are a few good blues, just as much as there are a few knobhead reds, but their bile and toxicity is staggering. They just can't accept that their club is piss poor (except for some of their community stuff), and that we are their superior in every single way.

Better stadium, better team, better run, better manager, bigger fanbase, more trophies, more 'pull', more storied history.....etc etc.

That their only comeback is JFT39 and murderers is as sickening as it is distasteful. Nobody was murdered at Heysel, so we should be called manslaughterers (actually sounds worse). They wallow in their own cesspit of mediocrity and cannot accept that they are simply no longer a force in modern football. They were, but they didn't move with the times and adapt. Even in our 90s malaise we won a couple of trophies and were in and around the top four mostly.

The best thing that could happen to them would be relegation, so they can reset their ambitions and compete for the championship or play offs. I really think if they won either of those trophies they might see some sort of renaissance after promotion. One step back, two steps forward so to speak.

I can't see them coping too well in the post-Covid football landscape, and the fact we are champions in all but name will tip many of their hordes over the edge. There will be a deluge of hatred like nothing we've seen before, as they mount their high horses that we would have the temerity to celebrate a title win in the midst of coronavirus.

Having seen first hand just how horrible and bitter they can be, I truly hope they fade away into obscurity and further irrelevance. Fuck them sideways with splintered wooden bits of their shitty stadium.

• Upvote 1

Was delivering to a pharmacy in Liverpool yesterday it's close to the Wallasey tunnel exit some of you might know it , anyway there is a woman who works there and absolutely hates us doesn't even disguise it so in amongst the conversation I said what would you rather happen Us to win the league or Everton to go bust no prizes for guessing what she picked.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Was delivering to a pharmacy in Liverpool yesterday it's close to the Wallasey tunnel exit some of you might know it , anyway there is a woman who works there and absolutely hates us doesn't even disguise it so in amongst the conversation I said what would you rather happen Us to win the league or Everton to go bust no prizes for guessing what she picked.

Pics John or GTFO 

2 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Hahaha behave haven't got any , work would have my bollocks for garters if I posted a pic 

Whatsapp me the address of the pharmacy and I'll have a picture of her bristols up here within 4 hours. 

Im not good at much but ...... 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tj hooker said:

Hahaha behave haven't got any , work would have my bollocks for garters if I posted a pic 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Whatsapp me the address of the pharmacy and I'll have a picture of her bristols up here within 4 hours. 

Im not good at much but ...... 

Ive found her but nope not gonna share it. Its someones mum/nan. And not worth a wank. 

• Upvote 1