You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

On 19/04/2020 at 04:56, Doctor Troy said:

Der redshite are making it all about them.

Somehow I dont think z cars Is going to catch on.

The number of them on that thread saying they had the z cars theme played at their weddings. Sad twats. It's the theme tune from an ancient cop show.

I had The Professionals played at mine. Wacka wacka wacka wacka dun dun dun.

4 hours ago, Stickman said:

Legend....

As an Everton Blue I would prefer that the league is cancelled so that Liverpool don't win it. That is me speaking as an Evertonian, I don't want them to win.” - Joseph Yobo

https://mobile.twitter.com/EvertonNewsFeed/status/1251658699883462656

So you want Covid 19 to win, 10s of thousands more people to die so we can void the season. Surely he should just want the virus to disappear. Be fucking brilliant if they did void the season and them cunts went into administration, started the season with a pointS penalty, got relegated, never to be seen again. I wonder if plans are still afoot for that big ‘Coronavirus 2020’ banner they were wanting to get printed for next season. Wallow in the deaths of hundreds of thousands. The hypocritical fucking twats. 

2 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

The number of them on that thread saying they had the z cars theme played at their weddings. Sad twats. It's the theme tune from an ancient cop show.

I had The Professionals played at mine. Wacka wacka wacka wacka dun dun dun.

Did the wedding car drive through the front window of the venue?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Recorded that FA Cip classic yesterday and watched it before I went to bed. Never seen the proper match , only the goals.

I cant believe they make such a fucking drama about Clive Thomas. They had a goal that was disallowed for either handball or offside. It was an FA cup semi final not a European Cup final. It would have meant that they went through against Man Utd who we eventually lost to. Also they had another chance in a replay 4 days later but lost 3 nil.

Yet loads of them still go on about it like it was the biggest injustice in football history and go mental every time they hear his name or see his photo on the internet. 

Liverpool have had worse refereeing decisions go against them in finals or league game deciders.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2129401/Liverpool-v-Everton-FA-Cup-semi-final-1977-The-story-goal-was.html

It was the most contentious refereeing decision in Merseyside derby history. 

In the dying moments of the 1977 FA Cup semi-final, Everton forward Bryan Hamilton turned in a cross from Ronny Goodlass that appeared to have sealed a dramatic 3-2 win.

Everyone inside rain-sodden Maine Road on April 23 believed Hamilton had scored. Crucially, though, Clive Thomas, the Welsh referee, saw it differently and ruled it out; 35 years on, the controversy continues to rage.

Evertonians remain scarred by the decision. Had the goal stood, they felt it would have sparked a period of sustained success. 

Yet another decision that cost them a run of sustained success if they’d have just won that game, things could have been so different. yet another ifithadntavebinfor. They’d have knocked us of our perch, went on to win numerous titles and Wembley, Paris and Rome probably wouldn’t have happened to us. Thank you Clive Thomas. It’s him we’ve gotta thank for us being so dominant

14 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2129401/Liverpool-v-Everton-FA-Cup-semi-final-1977-The-story-goal-was.html

In the dying moments of the 1977 FA Cup semi-final, Everton forward Bryan Hamilton turned in a cross from Ronny Goodlass that appeared to have sealed a dramatic 3-2 win.

Everyone inside rain-sodden Maine Road on April 23 believed Hamilton had scored. Crucially, though, Clive Thomas, the Welsh referee, saw it differently and ruled it out; 35 years on, the controversy continues to rage.

Evertonians remain scarred by the decision. Had the goal stood, they felt it would have sparked a period of sustained success. 

Yet another decision that cost them a run of sustained success if they’d have just won that game, things could have been so different. yet another ifithadntavebinfor. They’d have knocked us of our perch, went on to win numerous titles and Wembley, Paris and Rome probably wouldn’t have happened to us. Thank you Clive Thomas. It’s him we’ve gotta thank for us being so dominant

Looking at that team they had they were about the same level as Burnley or Brighton. If they were that good they wouldn't have lost 3-0 a few days later.

They also finished 9th in the table, roughly where they usually have finished in recent times.

But dont let that get in the way of a story about Everton worldwide domination 

10 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Ifithanabinfaconjecture

10 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Ifithanabinfaconjecture

I meant to update all y'all on the next verse of the Ballad of Dave from Little Sutton. When my brother-in-law met Dave's daughter she was in the process of going through a divorce. Several years and two kids later, my brother-in-law feels ready to pop the question, and she duly says yes. The time comes to tell her family and there was much rejoicing, except from one person:

"I'm not walking you down the aisle again."

Class and dignity.

That clip on here from a few months back of an embarrassed Richarlison on stage at some Everton event being pressured into making some comment about a referee who gave a decision against them 20 years before he was born was - even by Everton standards - the maddest thing I think I've seen.

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

That clip on here from a few months back of an embarrassed Richarlison on stage at some Everton event being pressured into making some comment about a referee who gave a decision against them 20 years before he was born was - even by Everton standards - the maddest thing I think I've seen.

Not got any grandkids yet, if I have the good fortune to have them I will rejoice in never letting them forget the day Andy Carroll’s goal was chalked off in the FA Cup final. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Not got any grandkids yet, if I have the good fortune to have them I will rejoice in never letting them forget the day Andy Carroll’s goal was chalked off in the FA Cup final. 

If that had gone in we would have dominated English football from that moment.

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I must have missed that. Barmpots the lot of them