Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1817 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

In the garden yesterday and good blue neighbours lads were out playing footy ( from a safe distance) I asked them about the footy, they couldn’t raise anything other than the league should end for safety, what about the money lost I said?

They took their ball home. They are 16 and 18 and odd, not very social.

We call them Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Don’t Make Eye Contact.

• Upvote 3

Spoke to my Evertonian mate who was surprised that I didnt agree with Liverpool letting the government pay the staff wages. As I'm the only one he knows disagrees. However, when I asked for examples of other people being ok with it he couldn't come up with any. 

Then started bleating on about the league should be voided and how Liverpool are obsessed about it and it's better for football and the nation's mental health that it should be voided.

Even though deep down all hes bothered about is saying we haven't won the league for 31 years.

Screenshot_20200407-223739_Twitter.jpg

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Then started bleating on about the league should be voided and how Liverpool are obsessed about it and it's better for football and the nation's mental health that it should be voided.

I read this part really quickly to get a feel for the actual conversation. You know, a little bit 'yeah but no but'. Did you have to remind him to breathe?

• Upvote 1

catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £70m
Excellent post.
Hopefully their hand will be forced one way or another.
I don't think people realise how strong Leeds look circa 2002. Massive spenders, CL semi finalists, title challenges. Within 12 months they were in the start of a death spiral.

The Leeds scenario for them is at the extreme end. I don't think they get there. They could easily end up where they were at with H & G though. American owners, potentially in negative equity with their broad holdings, sourcing the main part of liquidity outside the US to keep their portfolio alive. Unlike H & G more legal protection, more savvy and ultimately far less people wanting to invest in football meaning that that same sort of austerity doesn't go on for 1 or 2 years but 5+ years.

Ultimately it was the last financial crash that facilitated Liverpool going from Big spenders, with a massive ground on Stanley Park, to Roy Hodgson and administration (while sitting in the bottom 3). Had FSG not emerged then, they'd have got relegated over the next 18 months.

This is a similar risk for Arsenal and United in different ways too. Liverpool though have a huge wage cost to pay, players on massive contracts on the assumption their nerds will make them money on those players. If values collapse, and nobody can pay their wages, never mind the stupid fees they want, there is a huge pinch point.

I have warned about this for some time as well. In truth the way they were going, the pinch point didn't need to be anywhere near as severe as this to cause problems. They were gambling massively with the wage bill they had, and the incentivised sponsorships. Thats about to go pop.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

In the garden yesterday and good blue neighbours lads were out playing footy ( from a safe distance) I asked them about the footy, they couldn’t raise anything other than the league should end for safety, what about the money lost I said?

Hope you keep your doors locked at night. Those two are a butchers knife rampage waiting to happen.

• Upvote 1

Absolute fucking dickhead of a fan base. Genuine retards. Constantly spouting about us being wall pushers and mruderers but in the next breath claim to act with dignity unlike "der Redshite". Fucking horrible pieces of pointless boring shit. 

"The only logical outcome is to void the league, imagine the legal cases if they don't" 

Err wake up and stop beating your wife up you back slashing spotty fucking cunt 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

xwbhP-VQ7QkoGk2mx9zP0Kyg0tGqZhTssXWG6uU24Nc.png

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:
catcherintherye

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £70m
Excellent post.
Hopefully their hand will be forced one way or another.
I don't think people realise how strong Leeds look circa 2002. Massive spenders, CL semi finalists, title challenges. Within 12 months they were in the start of a death spiral.

The Leeds scenario for them is at the extreme end. I don't think they get there. They could easily end up where they were at with H & G though. American owners, potentially in negative equity with their broad holdings, sourcing the main part of liquidity outside the US to keep their portfolio alive. Unlike H & G more legal protection, more savvy and ultimately far less people wanting to invest in football meaning that that same sort of austerity doesn't go on for 1 or 2 years but 5+ years.

Ultimately it was the last financial crash that facilitated Liverpool going from Big spenders, with a massive ground on Stanley Park, to Roy Hodgson and administration (while sitting in the bottom 3). Had FSG not emerged then, they'd have got relegated over the next 18 months.

This is a similar risk for Arsenal and United in different ways too. Liverpool though have a huge wage cost to pay, players on massive contracts on the assumption their nerds will make them money on those players. If values collapse, and nobody can pay their wages, never mind the stupid fees they want, there is a huge pinch point.

I have warned about this for some time as well. In truth the way they were going, the pinch point didn't need to be anywhere near as severe as this to cause problems. They were gambling massively with the wage bill they had, and the incentivised sponsorships. Thats about to go pop.

There wage bill is a higher percentage with less turnover and profit. Not like a bluenose to talk shite. They have loads of shite they cannot shift too. No mention from this regularly wrong lying chicken raping twat.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Not sure who is the biggest bell end on there, Santo Domingo has a good case to be top bell end, catcher, SteveO, Calvin Aldi and Dario Terracotta. 

I can imagine them all in the Brick with their Real Madrid tops on 2 years ago having an orgasm when Real Madrid won. 

40 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Absolute fucking dickhead of a fan base. Genuine retards. Constantly spouting about us being wall pushers and mruderers but in the next breath claim to act with dignity unlike "der Redshite". Fucking horrible pieces of pointless boring shit. 

"The only logical outcome is to void the league, imagine the legal cases if they don't" 

Err wake up and stop beating your wife up you back slashing spotty fucking cunt 

They don't seem to mind that their majority shareholder is a tax dodger who has lived in Monaco for years.  Or that cunt Phillip Green was secretly on their board and lent them money in 2014 from one of his dodgy tax avoidance accounts  in the British Virgin Islands. They seem to like taking dodgy money.

They were the moral guardians of the game for years saying that they were the last of the Corinthians and all other clubs had ruined the game with money. Yet as soon as Moshiri turns up they act like Harry Enfields Loadsamoney character.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

There wage bill is a higher percentage with less turnover and profit. Not like a bluenose to talk shite. They have loads of shite they cannot shift too. No mention from this regularly wrong lying chicken raping twat.

pray for us

everton.png

• Upvote 7

21 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

I can imagine them all in the Brick with their Real Madrid tops on 2 years ago having an orgasm when Real Madrid won. 

I  find this difficult to masterbate to. 

23 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Its complete redshite propaganda to say Everton are in debt.

"No fookin' way are we in der red, fook tha' la'!"

Nil Assets Nisi Liabilities.

2 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Chelsea have just come off a transfer ban and Everton's finances are worse than theirs!

Shouldn't Chelsea's ban help their finances at least, what with the no outgoing spends?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Shouldn't Chelsea's ban help their finances at least, what with the no outgoing spends?

They are second bottom just above Everton but it seems they are still overspending.