Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1816 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Recommended Posts

In the final analysis, and with a very heavy heart, the Bloos will accept the inevitable and agree to the awarding of the title of champions of England to Bruges. It's the only fair outcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No matter what the cost Der Redshite missing out on the league is hilarious. 

 

I hope this cunt ends up getting Covid 19 then let's see how funny it is. Cant stand sick twats like this. 

canuckblue

Player Valuation: £70m
 
Fair enough; I'm not on Twitter & prob never will be! From what I can see though, there are just as many non-LFC fans insisting the PL must be voided, mainly for the reason that it would be hilarious to them if Liverpool were to be denied the opportunity to wrap up the title.

6 of one, half a dozen...
Er, no, the non-LFC fans are insisting the league must be voided BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE DYING. The fact the Crimson Crap would be denied a title their fans so desperately want, no matter what the cost, is simply a delicious -- and yes, hilarious -- bonus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Want to see an Everton fan combust? Ask them would they accept Covid-19 disappearing tomorrow- no more deaths, or illnesses ever - if Liverpool then win the league this year. If they are true to themselves, laughable I know with their monumental bullshitting over the years, then I honestly reckon that most would answer no.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

Want to see an Everton fan combust? Ask them would they accept Covid-19 disappearing tomorrow- no more deaths, or illnesses ever - if Liverpool then win the league this year. If they are true to themselves, laughable I know with their monumental bullshitting over the years, then I honestly reckon that most would answer no.

I think most of them would have a fucking stroke with the knots that would tie their tiny brains in!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gareth Bale would be hilarious for them. He would be out injured more than Duncan Ferguson was. He's already an Everton legend having scored twice against us in Kiev. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They would be classic Everton purchases. Players from big name clubs who have either not made it or have seen better days.

 

Why buy from Hull, Southampton, Newcastle, Sunderland and Charlton when you can plunder the likes of Real and Barca? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, R BENO said:

If you're getting a load of shite off Evertonians about furloughing, just ask them whats happening with their shop staff. Should shut them up for a bit.

Apparently the shop is owned by another company so it's ok.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, R BENO said:

If you're getting a load of shite off Evertonians about furloughing, just ask them whats happening with their shop staff. Should shut them up for a bit.

Or the 700k spent looking into loaning Everton the money for Bramley Dock. 

 

Apparently though as it wasn't given to Everton and would have offered huge returns its OK. Only not happening because of jealous redshites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For all the talk from the blooshite about Liverpool looking to take money from the public purse by furloughing some of their staff, how about the money spent by Liverpool City Council on consultation fees to decide whether to loan Everton money towards their new stadium? It was more than £700,000, and I don't recall the blooshite expressing concerns about that.

 

Liverpool Council paid out more than £700,000 consulting over Everton stadium plans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Trumo said:

For all the talk from the blooshite about Liverpool looking to take money from the public purse by furloughing some of their staff, how about the money spent by Liverpool City Council on consultation fees to decide whether to loan Everton money towards their new stadium? It was more than £700,000, and I don't recall the blooshite expressing concerns about that.

 

Liverpool Council paid out more than £700,000 consulting over Everton stadium plans

If anyone mentions it on GOT they are instantly labelled 'Redshite' 

 

Fucking little weird scruffs 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×