Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1798 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fuck! That's a thing of beauty!! I don't wanna look too much even though I am not a Hysterical Fanny any more.

I don't wanna over-do it as a newbie to the Believers!

2 hours ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

They'll just accuse them all of being Code.

Code certainly adds a few noughts on the end of the attendance 

3 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Fuck Wednesday. 

We're going to totally ruin their entire summer. 

I love it! 

Merseyside Derby I: Liverpool put out a makeshift team and still net 5 goals, courtesy of their old nemesis, Div!

Merseyside Derby II: Liverpool eliminate the blues from the FA Cup with a team of U/23s, a born-and-bred Scouser with a memorable winner. 

Merseyside Derby III: Liverpool officially seal the title win, breaking a 30-year drought, at Goodison Park?

It'd be a boxset to rival the Rocky movies. 

• Upvote 12

I think it's mad how desperate they are to think of excuses for us winning the league.  The numbers are extraordinary, but the story is

Season 1 - Team A runs away with the league.

Season 2 - Team B pushes Team A all the way.

Season 3 - Team B runs away with the league. 

Does anyone really need conspiracy theories to explain that?

20200309_080838.png

• Upvote 5

16 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I think it's mad how desperate they are to think of excuses for us winning the league.  The numbers are extraordinary, but the story is

20200309_080838.png

In a way, I love the near misses from this team, namely losing a freakish CL final to the defending 2-time champs, then falling agonisingly short in arguably the greatest title race ever. 

Oh, how they laughed then, but deep down they know this team has been coming for a couple of years. It isn't some fluke, as this form has been apparent from early in the Klopp era. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Looking at this the title race still looks pretty tight

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, A_S said:

It isn't some fluke, as this form has been apparent from early in the Klopp era. 

That and the 25 point lead suggest no fluke

They genuinely think we lost the league at goodison  the mongs. It was pickfords fuck up that galvanised us, we took 4 points off them. It was the City loss that done us if you want to boil it down to one game 

There are two things I normally don’t do, go on other teams forums and give a shit what they say. It is scandalous the lack of respect this run is getting, so many horrible clueless people talking rubbish. This run is unheard of and even if we go off the boil after winning it this is some achievement.

They’re not that good, the league is crap, Livarpool, Van Dijk has been found out.

All after a tiny blip in an unbelievable season. Most pundits and other managers can see how good we are wether they like us or not. 

The Sky Generation of clueless whoppers really are hopeless. Evertonians are just cunts.

• Upvote 7

19 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

The Sky Generation of clueless whoppers really are hopeless. Evertonians are just cunts.

"That is all ye know, on Earth, or need to know. "

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

They genuinely think we lost the league at goodison  the mongs. It was pickfords fuck up that galvanised us, we took 4 points off them. It was the City loss that done us if you want to boil it down to one game 

Come off it. We absolutely bottled it last season...

... by winning our last 9 games.

39 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Absolutely this. People said we drew too many games last season but if we'd held on for the draw when we got it back to 1-1, that result would have seen us clinch the league given how the rest of the results went.

So because they were the last team to draw against us in a run of 4 draws in 6 games with 9 still to play, they stopped us from winning the league? Desperate.

5 hours ago, A_S said:

In a way, I love the near misses from this team, namely losing a freakish CL final to the defending 2-time champs, then falling agonisingly short in arguably the greatest title race ever. 

Oh, how they laughed then, but deep down they know this team has been coming for a couple of years. It isn't some fluke, as this form has been apparent from early in the Klopp era. 

I honestly don’t think they did think anything deep down.  They know we aren’t one of the lottery clubs or United where money always tells in the end and we will win eventually.  Losing that European Cuo final must have been ecstasy for them because they would have been thinking we will just crumble and fall away like we’ve done so many times over the years.  They could wank themselves off that Klopp was a fraud.  That our peak under Klopp was a loss in the biggest final of all.  Coming back the next year and winning it was just never going to happen.  Just imagine how ill they must have felt after the Barca game.

Doing the same the thing in the league just pulls the rug from under them.  They’ve literally got nothing to cling to anymore now.  It doesn’t just go for Everton either it goes for all these Tory Sun loving small time cunt clubs throughout the league.

• Upvote 7

We didn’t lose the league last season. City won it.

theres no shame in that. We dropped points, obviously. No team has ever not dropped points, and certainly no team that finished second, but we didn’t lose the league.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Probably a big rush on Athletico tops this week, even with the red on them.

Grown men remember, dancing in pubs, doing their houses up.

The sad cunts just need to fuck off. We used to rejoice when the Mancs lost finals but the majority of our fans wanted us to compete and were embarrassed about how far the club had fallen.

Evertonians are just happy to stay in the constant cycle of hating us and laughing when we "fail".