Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1792 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Tge first time in 2 and a half years that they get to sing "oh I never felt more like singing the blues when Everton win and Liverpool lose". But they bottle it again.

Man Utd at home isn’t for everyone.

Liverpool 2-0                   
Everton 1-1

Actually, scoring late goals at home against Man Utd which aren’t then ruled out by VAR is also not for everyone.

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Isnt there a name for when an inconsequential, smaller entity, such as the shite, attempt to mock a far bigger and more successful one, such as Liverpool? Yeah, yeah, I know you can say delusional but I thought there'd be some fancy 'ical' type name for it?

Delusionical

boris

Player Valuation: £15m
Remember the night they won the champions league and the first thing they thought of doing was driving up to Rupert Tower and painting something on it.

It tickles me how obsessed they are. I suppose it’s a bit of a compliment really that they can’t get us out of there heads.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Red74 said:

L to R - catcher in the rye. St Domingo. Dave K. Toffee jack. Wayno. Disgruntled Goat

AEF3013A-1996-48F7-B018-B53D08C47BCD.png

In a galaxy far, far away...if far, far away is Rhyl. Nil Lightsaber Nisi Obi Wan.

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

boris

Player Valuation: £15m
Remember the night they won the champions league and the first thing they thought of doing was driving up to Rupert Tower and painting something on it.

It tickles me how obsessed they are. I suppose it’s a bit of a compliment really that they can’t get us out of there heads.

He's right.

I went into Town and it was absolutely deserted, because every single Red had decamped up to the pissheads' lock-up on the final whistle. 

21 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

He's right.

I went into Town and it was absolutely deserted, because every single Red had decamped up to the pissheads' lock-up on the final whistle. 

They tell more tall stories than that fella sitting in his back garden who goes on about wrestling crocodiles.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Yeah,of course he's better than Henderson. They can compare medals too.

Hasn't he already failed at Barcelona? And didn't they pretty much hound him last season through that spell that followed the anfield derby to the point he ended up getting dropped?

51 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Hooray for the bloos. They've won the weekend!

And they didn't have to win, to be winners. Again.

• Upvote 1

Just came across this gem on GOT No wonder the rs are gutted about us moving to the waterfront, I was up there yesterday and this aircraft carrier was in. There were other ships in too, two big Stenna Line ships berthed over the water, the Ferries were right up by it and police in speed boats were patrolling the river. There were decent crowds too, even the Pier Head had two helicopters on it and a military jet. If we were in Bramley Moore today, this would have been our walk to the game for many! It's eating them alive.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Skrtel Milk said:

image.png

Ahh. I see what’s happened here. He must be a red who doesn’t know where Anfield is. He asked someone in the street who was a blue and he sent him to Woodson. 

He got the pyjama top from his job as a Wayne Rooney lookalike