Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, manwiththestick said:

There just isn't, why lie about something so obviously not true?

Because they are sad, bitter and deranged maniacs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was in Liverpool 1 last week with a loud haler I asked how many people supported Everton and 90% of the thousands of people raised their hands.

All others were tourists. I also went into the Liverpool shop and stole all their clobber and burnt it on Chavasse Park. On my way home this massive stedded up guy was playing that song as his ring tone, I round kicked him back to Norway.

  • Upvote 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In my experience loads live on the Wirral, Ormskirk, Crosby, Formby and Southport. 

 

I worked in an office a few years back where I sat with 5 Evertonians who all somehow convinced themselves that all Liverpool fans were wools or Norwegians. 

 

One was from York, one was from Blackpool, one from Heswall, one was born in Swindon and moved up here aged 28 but adopted Everton as his team and the other one lived in Formby. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My brother is an Evertonian season ticket holder fair play he's old school doesn't slag us off , he travels to every home game via coach and the official local supporters club which lay on 2 coaches for every home game .

The bus originates in Shropshire but yeah all Bitters are a stones throw from the County road and all kopites are Norwegians 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Unless this fella lives outside the club shop opposite Goodison then he is a bare faced liar.

 

killenefc

killenefc

Player Valuation: £70m
In my lifetime and this is honestly how I’ve seen it the prevalent shirt/tracksuit top/polo/scarf the city on non match days has always been blue. You see a few more RS ones these past few years but on the whole there always seems to be more Everton clobber on show. Just how I’ve seen it like.
 
 

 

 

Another bare faced liar

 

Billysgingham.

Billysgingham.

Player Valuation: £60m
I work all over the area at there is more blues than rs.There are places like kirkby which is a rs hot spot, but overall certainly more blues.
 
 


 

So he’s saying that there’s more Blues that wear their colours around the City. Which, traditionally, is something which they’ve always said is RS behaviour and Everton fans don’t get involved in. The crowds in the Liverpool shop in Liverpool 1 compared to Everton 2 (ha ha, get it?) confirm this. But they’re probably all Norwegian. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Any new stories about sending Norwegian RS fans on another magical mystery tour? 

I'm guessing the stories will surface on the 12th of March 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leyton388 said:

Any new stories about sending Norwegian RS fans on another magical mystery tour? 

Imagine the scope they'll have for doing that on the day of our parade.

 

I bet they can't wait!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:


 

So he’s saying that there’s more Blues that wear their colours around the City. Which, traditionally, is something which they’ve always said is RS behaviour and Everton fans don’t get involved in. The crowds in the Liverpool shop in Liverpool 1 compared to Everton 2 (ha ha, get it?) confirm this. But they’re probably all Norwegian. 

Its the only way they will beat us by using fictional numbers to do so. Shouldn't it really be Everton 28 years of average age 0 Liverpool 18 years of average age 1. That sounds more realistic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Sandunguero said:

Appendix 20.3 of their planning application isn't going to go down too well...

20200220_222137.jpg


Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. Thanks for providing the evidence, lids.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

In my experience loads live on the Wirral, Ormskirk, Crosby, Formby and Southport. 

 

I worked in an office a few years back where I sat with 5 Evertonians who all somehow convinced themselves that all Liverpool fans were wools or Norwegians. 

 

One was from York, one was from Blackpool, one from Heswall, one was born in Swindon and moved up here aged 28 but adopted Everton as his team and the other one lived in Formby. 

How could an adult, who I'm presuming is of sound, mind and body. Ever choose Everton as his team to support. I mean, it's Everton? 

 

Being Irish, when I was growing up it was either us or utd. 

 

But there was one lad in my class who supported Everton. Just one, ever! 

 

His only highlight growing up was signing Daniel Amokachi. If I could do a gave palm emoji, I would....... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

How could an adult, who I'm presuming is of sound, mind and body. Ever choose Everton as his team to support. I mean, it's Everton? 

 

Being Irish, when I was growing up it was either us or utd. 

 

But there was one lad in my class who supported Everton. Just one, ever! 

 

His only highlight growing up was signing Daniel Amokachi. If I could do a gave palm emoji, I would....... 

I think when he moved up to Liverpool it was in their brief 2 year glory years (which Liverpool ruined by getting them banned).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

How could an adult, who I'm presuming is of sound, mind and body. Ever choose Everton as his team to support. I mean, it's Everton? 

 

Being Irish, when I was growing up it was either us or utd. 

 

But there was one lad in my class who supported Everton. Just one, ever! 

 

His only highlight growing up was signing Daniel Amokachi. If I could do a gave palm emoji, I would....... 

Some men just want to watch their football team burn.

 

And blame the other team across the park...

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The reply to this 

 

artetas_biggest_fan

Player Valuation: £2.5m
On a broader point (really addressed to much older blues), when did the RS overtake us in size? Or were the clubs always level up until a point in time? In the Dixie era were we the biggest club in the land? (that last one is more for historians)

Up until the 1960s, both clubs had five league titles, we had two cups. Both clubs were able to generate 50k plus attendances. Something changed after that. Was it simply the Shankly impact (and legacy) that drove them on to another level? It was the decade where the city was the centre of pop culture, and they had an anthem that came from that sound. Having the city name must have had an effect also. As a club they seemed to forge a strong identity that became known to the wider public, while Catterick kept us in the shadows (that’s just how it seems anyway without having gone through it).
 
 
maccavennie

maccavennie

Player Valuation: £70m
On a broader point (really addressed to much older blues), when did the RS overtake us in size? Or were the clubs always level up until a point in time? In the Dixie era were we the biggest club in the land? (that last one is more for historians)

Up until the 1960s, both clubs had five league titles, we had two cups. Both clubs were able to generate 50k plus attendances. Something changed after that. Was it simply the Shankly impact (and legacy) that drove them on to another level? It was the decade where the city was the centre of pop culture, and they had an anthem that came from that sound. Having the city name must have had an effect also. As a club they seemed to forge a strong identity that became known to the wider public, while Catterick kept us in the shadows (that’s just how it seems anyway without having gone through it).
Your a massive knobhead, the biggest on here you Kopite piss soaked Aldo loving ferret
 
 


 

 

  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The reply to this 

 

artetas_biggest_fan

Player Valuation: £2.5m
On a broader point (really addressed to much older blues), when did the RS overtake us in size? Or were the clubs always level up until a point in time? In the Dixie era were we the biggest club in the land? (that last one is more for historians)

Up until the 1960s, both clubs had five league titles, we had two cups. Both clubs were able to generate 50k plus attendances. Something changed after that. Was it simply the Shankly impact (and legacy) that drove them on to another level? It was the decade where the city was the centre of pop culture, and they had an anthem that came from that sound. Having the city name must have had an effect also. As a club they seemed to forge a strong identity that became known to the wider public, while Catterick kept us in the shadows (that’s just how it seems anyway without having gone through it).
 
 
maccavennie

maccavennie

Player Valuation: £70m
On a broader point (really addressed to much older blues), when did the RS overtake us in size? Or were the clubs always level up until a point in time? In the Dixie era were we the biggest club in the land? (that last one is more for historians)

Up until the 1960s, both clubs had five league titles, we had two cups. Both clubs were able to generate 50k plus attendances. Something changed after that. Was it simply the Shankly impact (and legacy) that drove them on to another level? It was the decade where the city was the centre of pop culture, and they had an anthem that came from that sound. Having the city name must have had an effect also. As a club they seemed to forge a strong identity that became known to the wider public, while Catterick kept us in the shadows (that’s just how it seems anyway without having gone through it).
Your a massive knobhead, the biggest on here you Kopite piss soaked Aldo loving ferret
 
 


 

 

What a response. No arguing with that.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chrisbonnie said:

How could an adult, who I'm presuming is of sound, mind and body. Ever choose Everton as his team to support. I mean, it's Everton? 

 

Being Irish, when I was growing up it was either us or utd. 

 

But there was one lad in my class who supported Everton. Just one, ever! 

 

His only highlight growing up was signing Daniel Amokachi. If I could do a gave palm emoji, I would....... 

I think most of them I’m related to are of sound mind. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Available Subscriptions

  • Latest Round Up

  • Last Match Report

  • Popular Contributors

  • top casino sites
  • Posts

    • What was it you were looking to get? I can do it through PayPal if you want
    • Still think it'll be Jorginho. They go by big trophies.
    • They are, but the original is a damn near perfect film.
    • Agreed. And you can say exactly the same thing about organised religion! 
    • https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/vaccines/timeline "A typical vaccine development timeline takes 5 to 10 years, and sometimes longer, to assess whether the vaccine is safe and efficacious in clinical trials, complete the regulatory approval processes, and manufacture sufficient quantity of vaccine doses for widespread distribution." ACCELERATED TIMELINE IN A PANDEMIC Some clinical trial phases are combined Well that's nice. Don't get me started on the 3-6 month efficacy and the fact it was designed for alpha strain and not the mainstream delta. Are you going to keep taking it until the 8th booster? The third and (some places fourth) boosters are coming up soon ^_^ Did you know that unvaccinated people have been found to have a very similar viral load to fully vaccinated people? And that because vaccinated people will have less symptoms it is easier for them to transmit that viral load because they don't know they are sick? But don't bother googling the top notch educational resources reporting this. Just ignore me and downvote instead, and go back to your happy little echo chamber. If the vaccine is effective at protecting yourself, why do you care if young healthy people take it? That has nothing to do with you, contrary to what Pfizer would like you to believe. Did you know that Pfizer paid the largest criminal fine in history at $2.3 billion for lying? They sound like some really honest trustworthy people and I can't wait to inject them into my body. Upset because the liberal media echo chamber isn't telling you anything? Maybe you should question more and review more news sources and studies, because guess what, every news source is biased and has an agenda. They are private news media corporations and they do not give a shit about you, nor does the random journalist spreading their opinion piece as fact. Step 1) Classification: Unvaccinated Step 2) Symbolisation: Plague-rats, anti-vaxxers, covidiots, etc Step 3) Discrimination: Vaccine passports, job exclusion, social exclusion, businesses closed, travel denied Step 4) Dehumanisation: They dont care, they are evil, Everything is their fault, they are insane, They are holding us back Step 5) Organisation: Australian quarantine camps, Austrian forced compulsory vaccination, Extreme forced lockdowns (China), Mass-media narrative to demonize the unvaccinated, Extremely excessive lockdowns in democracies Step 6) Polarisation: Claim that they are anti-vaccine when they are obviously anti-mandate, understate the size of protests (say thousands instead of tens of thousands), Censor and block users from describing adverse reactions on places like Tik-Tok, Youtube... Publish pieces in the media that make everyone hate the unvaccinated ("Anti-Vaxxers Hate Chapmans Ice Cream!"), Conflate the unvaccinated with pre-pandemic anti-vaxxers even though they took all previous vaccines before the pandemic Step 7) Preparation: Deny them travel, businesses, jobs, so they are homeless and destitute, exclude them from all services (even surgery) if they are not vaccinated, the list goes on... Step 8 ) Persecution: Shut down their businesses, lock them in their homes if they still have one, prevent them from going anywhere except the grocery store, make society afraid of them with daily Two Minutes Hate articles in all major media designed to ostracize them from the community. Step 9) Step 10) By the way, in case you are confused or wondering, Coronavirus is never going away, just like the flu didn't after the 1920 pandemic. This is not going to end unless we have some major medical breakthrough in virology or design a vaccine that actually works properly and not "sort-of". THIS PANDEMIC IS NEVER GOING TO END, THESE RESTRICTIONS ARE NEVER GOING TO END, THEY ARE GOING TO KEEP TAKING AWAY MORE OF YOUR FREEDOMS BECAUSE YOU ALLOW THEM TO. WE REACHED HERD IMMUNITY LEVELS A LONG TIME AGO AND NOTHING HAPPENED AND WE ALL STILL HAVE TO WEAR MASKS AND GET MORE BOOSTERS. Don't just agree with everyone else and be a little parrot. Grow a brain for yourself and research this. If you are vaccinated, great, but don't fucking force your garbage on me. Don't forget, you are not allowed to question this vaccine or disagree ever, that is simply not socially acceptable. Having hesitations and not wanting an experimental medical treatment that many of us don't even need is no longer socially acceptable. How does that freedom taste? None of this should make you mad at the unvaccinated, we just want you to fuck off with your mandates. Don't tell us we need to put garbage in our body just because you like to. if you are putting on your >:( NPC face right now, that's because you hate it when someone disagrees with you and is right, and you are a fascist who does not support people having medical choice. 
  • new UK casino
  • Topics

×