You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

3 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

To be fair a lot of Liverpool famous fans are also a bit of a stretch.

Dr Dre went to Anfield once and said John Barnes was good and the Echo make out he has followed Liverpool home and away since 1988. 

Also, one of Brad Pitt's kids wore a Liverpool hat once so by that logic Brad Pitt is a massive Liverpool fan. 

To be fair, pretty sure I've seen Brad Pitt getting his chips and gravy after the match in Steve's on Breck Road. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Did I imagine when Parrott won the World Championship, he paraded it on the pitch at our gaff. I’m sure he said he was a red back then too. 

I remember the same. I think the way it worked we were the next home game when he won, so he gave it the I support both teams etc. 

Later came out as a Blue.

EDIT:

9 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Did I imagine when Parrott won the World Championship, he paraded it on the pitch at our gaff. I’m sure he said he was a red back then too. 

Found this;

https://www.the42.ie/ken-doherty-1997-world-snooker-champonship-3151059-Jan2017/

“When John Parrott won the title in 1991 he wanted to parade the trophy at Goodison Park, because he is a massive Everton fan, but they had no more home games left before the end of the season by the time he won.

“In the end, he took it to Anfield, and the Liverpool fans still embraced him as one of their own.

10 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Found this;

https://www.the42.ie/ken-doherty-1997-world-snooker-champonship-3151059-Jan2017/

“When John Parrott won the title in 1991 he wanted to parade the trophy at Goodison Park, because he is a massive Everton fan, but they had no more home games left before the end of the season by the time he won.

“In the end, he took it to Anfield, and the Liverpool fans still embraced him as one of their own.

How it should be with Scousers. Them bitter fucks wouldn't even let Price come out to YNWA for his fight on Bellews undercard despite him coming out to it in all his fights before. 

35 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

I can imagine some mentalist on GOT  saying their season will have been more successful than ours if they get in the Europa as we should have been expected to win the league after 30 years and they were hamstrung this season with a shit manager before bringing in Ancelotti.

Nailed on.

They played shite today. My bird went (Thanks Ben) and obviously made up they won but said they were all over the place. I had a bit on radio merseyside then half the second half and they looked shite. Palace though have capitulated and hopefully will go down. 

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

They played shite today. My bird went (Thanks Ben) and obviously made up they won but said they were all over the place. I had a bit on radio merseyside then half the second half and they looked shite. Palace though have capitulated and hopefully will go down. 

Palace were terrible in the final 3rd but still benteke should of had a hattrick. The scoreline flattered them. A wins a win though Ancelotti is having a good start. 

9 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

My first game I think it was. My old man said he was a blue, but was parsing it as a scouser.