You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Mary Berry Celebrity chef says she's never been to Goodison but she's an Everton fan.

Pete Best Former Beatles drummer

Tony Blackburn BBC Radio 2 stalwart

Kenneth Cope Randall and Hopkirk, deceased

Quinton Jackson BA Baracas in the A-Team remake is a fan because of his physio in the UK who is a Blue

Dolph Lundgren The star of Rocky IV says, "I live in Los Angeles... But when I lived in Europe, I liked Everton."

Claire Sweeney Ex-Brookside actress

Chris Foy Premier League referee

Joey Barton 

https://www.toffeeweb.com/fans/celebrities.php

The link takes you to a list of mainly deceased fans, 'buried not cremated' I'm guessing. Who are not now here to deny these awful allegations. I didn't realise so many celebs that now live all over the world are from County Road originally. 

11 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I see they’ve started a thread asking why the PL is so shit. Rationalisation of their greatest fears.

What I don’t get is if the Premier League is so shit, why has the team that scored 200 points over the last two seasons lost 6 games and drawn 3 in 25 games. Chelsea, Spurs (CL finalists), and Arsenal with Pepe, Lacazette, and Aubameyang, all struggling? Surely City should be smashing their way through the league that they smashed through the last two seasons? If the league is such fodder - the worst in history apparently - then it should be easy. 

56 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I see they’ve started a thread asking why the PL is so shit. Rationalisation of their greatest fears.

If it's that shit, why aren't they higher in the table ?

It puts them into perspective that we put out a bunch of kids that beat them.

53 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

What I don’t get is if the Premier League is so shit, why has the team that scored 200 points over the last two seasons lost 6 games and drawn 3 in 25 games. Chelsea, Spurs (CL finalists), and Arsenal with Pepe, Lacazette, and Aubameyang, all struggling? Surely City should be smashing their way through the league that they smashed through the last two seasons? If the league is such fodder - the worst in history apparently - then it should be easy. 

You're applying logic along with facts to an argument based on delusion and coping mechanisms. 

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

I'm just glad that the celebs mentioned are all pretty no mark, I mean I'd hate to have to start hating someone likable because they supported Everton. Apparently that's the done thing, according to the blues that is.

A lot of fans on the list I posted are deceased, apart from Kenneth Cope who just pretended to be deceased on TV. I bet it was a redshite that was driving the mini. 

11 hours ago, niallers said:

Isn't Matt dawson another bitter not from county road? Who touched him?

Paul o Connell, ex Irish and lions lock is a big blue. He had to go on his stag in a liverpool kit so he's persona non grata, well, one of millions of personas non gratas really along with ronnie the red and Clive Thomas

Dawson is a Blueshite, as is fellow gobshite English scrum half Austin Healey

To be fair a lot of Liverpool famous fans are also a bit of a stretch.

Dr Dre went to Anfield once and said John Barnes was good and the Echo make out he has followed Liverpool home and away since 1988. 

Also, one of Brad Pitt's kids wore a Liverpool hat once so by that logic Brad Pitt is a massive Liverpool fan. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

I'm just glad that the celebs mentioned are all pretty no mark, I mean I'd hate to have to start hating someone likable because they supported Everton. Apparently that's the done thing, according to the blues that is.

They probably stopped watching Bond films cos Daniel Craig is a redshite, stopped watching Marvel films cos Samuel L Jackson is a redshite. Turn the telly off when Liam Neeson, Mike Myers, Clive Owen and Damian Lewis are in anything. 

12 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

They probably stopped watching Bond films cos Daniel Craig is a redshite, stopped watching Marvel films cos Samuel L Jackson is a redshite. Turn the telly off when Liam Neeson, Mike Myers, Clive Owen and Damian Lewis are in anything. 

Sad thing about this is that it will be true for some fans. You have to be some kind of bellend to be affected like that.

56 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

To be fair a lot of Liverpool famous fans are also a bit of a stretch.

Dr Dre went to Anfield once and said John Barnes was good and the Echo make out he has followed Liverpool home and away since 1988. 

Also, one of Brad Pitt's kids wore a Liverpool hat once so by that logic Brad Pitt is a massive Liverpool fan. 

Angelina Jolie's stunt double , Eunice Huthart ( winner on Gladiators ) is a Scouser and a massive red and got Jolie and her kids into Liverpool FC , not Brad Pitt.

Isn't Sly Stallone blue-ish ?

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Just looked up celebrity Evertonians, it says Ziggy Greaves is one. I am fucking fuming. Apoplectic with rage. Cunt used to carry his school books in a Liverpool bag. Fuck’s sake, I’m going to have to bin my copy of ‘Just Say No’ and stop eating sausages.

F961E643-B463-45EB-9240-DEB3AED772BC.jpeg

He was at Hillsborough and now works in hospitality at LFC. I reckon you can keep playing it. 

• Upvote 1