Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1748 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

1 hour ago, Chocoholic said:

I shouldn't laugh, but that is hilarious - just sums them up.  Delph in a wife-beater vest too.  Almost as funny as the end to that game just now.

1 hour ago, Chocoholic said:

WTF?

Why is Kean white and got Pickford's arms? Why is Calvert Lewin's face 'whited' up above his neck? Walcott looks like a pile of turd, appropriately! Pickford has tits and those arms look, just wrong. Bernard's done well to come out of that looking half decent.

Did Drunken use his *ahem* man-management skills on Schneiderlin's neck?

Seriously, though, I think that's a genuinely sweet thing to do, using the kids' drawings like that. Occasionally that club does stuff right: it's only when they try to play football that it all comes apart.

• Upvote 11

1 minute ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

How is it even possible not to win when you're 2-0 up in the 93rd minute?

Everton. 

• Upvote 5

It's like when they could've went top with a win at villa in August and ended up 7th! It's bordering on actual pity now. I don't believe in fairytales but they must be cursed.

That's just fucking brilliant. When will they stop giving? I'm made up my head's fallen off already, because if it hadn't it might have laughed it off with that equaliser. I love little arms. 

• Upvote 3

Ancelotti: “The lads are really down in this moment, I said to them I lost a champions league final from 3-0 up, these things happen” haha fucking hell.....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, Angie81 said:

Ancelotti: “The lads are really down in this moment, I said to them I lost a champions league final from 3-0 up, these things happen” haha fucking hell.....

He didn’t really say that did he? If he did, that’s my favourite Ancelotti based post of yours!

I, for one, applaud Pickford’s attempts to push through the boundaries of goalkeeping and explore new ways to advance. Yes, there will be missteps, like this, along the way. But it is misunderstood, forward-thinking, risk takers like he who will ultimately bring new ways of thinking to the beautiful game....

• Upvote 1