Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1745 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

The mind of a bitter - just can't enjoy anything good there own do because they have to compare it to us/make some kind of bitter statement about us.

Must be fucking horrible being that affected.

A normal person posts this with 'what a save by our keeper'....but not a bitter - oh no!

https://mobile.twitter.com/samuelpeart/status/1218621059458568194?s=12

36 minutes ago, an tha said:

The mind of a bitter - just can't enjoy anything good there own do because they have to compare it to us/make some kind of bitter statement about us.

Must be fucking horrible being that affected.

A normal person posts this with 'what a save by our keeper'....but not a bitter - oh no!

https://mobile.twitter.com/samuelpeart/status/1218621059458568194?s=12

Why didn’t he catch it? That’s one of the most ridiculous camera saves I’ve ever seen, topped off with an absurd display of self-aggrandisement from Pickford.

• Upvote 4

I don't see what would be in it for Can. I reckon he'd be looking for a move to a bigger club. Be some fall to leave us just before we explode, go to another team competing at the top with lots of good players in the squad, to then go to Everton, who probably won't even be in Europe next season, in what could yet be his peak years. 

1 hour ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Why didn’t he catch it? That’s one of the most ridiculous camera saves I’ve ever seen, topped off with an absurd display of self-aggrandisement from Pickford.

Yeah seemed a bit of a strange one to me...unless he saw it late

1 hour ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Jordan Pickford is the greatest goalie ever in Jordan Pickford's own mind. 

14 hours ago, scudger99 said:

If he had the desire to succeed, why would he go to Everton ?

Haha..it's a good point, but there'll be promise of loads of cash, they've had the talk to bring in acelotti, no reason they can't use all the same arguments to persuade Can. But it could be both could see it as a retirement home, although Can seems a little young for that. If he goes there just for the cash, he'll be shite. 

Interesting reading. 

iss Ramble @SwissRamble 6h6 hours ago
#EFC have increasingly relied on profit from player sales, which has averaged £53m a season over the last 3 years, compared to just £14m in preceding 7 years. Should also be fairly high in 2019/20, due to sales of Gueye, Lookman, Vlasic and Onyekuru.

This is what having a billionaire owner means eh? 

3 hours ago, Barry Wom said:

Fucking hell. Just got SSN on. DCL for England calls. Hahaha. My sides are splitting. 

I actually like Calvert-Lewin as a player. Pretty mobile, physically hard to handle. Can do a job. Not someone who should be getting international caps, though.

• Upvote 1

On 17/01/2020 at 00:26, Anubis said:

You used to lose track of how many new Robbie Fowlers they had.

Cadamarteri. Branch. Jeffers. They really have been spoilt down the years haven’t they?

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Soft Joe said:

Cadamarteri. Branch. Jeffers. They really have been spoilt down the years haven’t they?

They have and the common denominator amongst them all was/is/wasn't is that they were better than Fowler and Owen.

Just like Jelavic was better than Suarez.

They never learn and it never ends well.

1 hour ago, 3 Stacks said:

I actually like Calvert-Lewin as a player. Pretty mobile, physically hard to handle. Can do a job. Not someone who should be getting international caps, though.

Poor man's Danny Ings. 

I know the City (and probably Chelsea) figures are likely massively distorted, but this really puts their plight into perspective. They are absolutely miles behind, and even trebling their matchday income at the Unicorn Bowl isn't going to do a massive amount to help them close the gap. If they're going to have to sell their 'best' players over the coming seasons to balance the books, then there's little to no chance of them getting into Europe regularly either. They're fucked, and I wouldn't be surprised to see Leicester and Wolves move above them in revenue, possibly Newcastle too if they ever get an owner who isn't a cunt.

EOtee5hUUAAE-eg.jpg

EOteiWQUEAAfzI-.jpg

EOtijicU0AAzBq9.jpg

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

In other news, if the points gap between Liverpool and Everton was a team, it would be fifth in the league.

Let's try and get the points gap a CL place

• Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

If the stars align and we end up winning the league title at their place, I reckon it would destroy them forever. 

I got wood even thinking about that.

5 minutes ago, scudger99 said:

I got wood even thinking about that.

You'll blend in well there then. Part of the furniture.

• Upvote 1