Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1741 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

3 minutes ago, Anubis said:

You used to lose track of how many new Robbie Fowlers they had.

One of my best mates in school was convinced Jeffers was going to be better than Fowler. I threw a science textbook at him. We still talk. 

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

One of my best mates in school was convinced Jeffers was going to be better than Fowler. I threw a science textbook at him. We still talk.

Good chemistry is hard to find.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Which part of the anatomy?

On 14/01/2020 at 20:53, Doctor Troy said:

• USM increased their Finch Farm naming rights contribution from £6 million previously (2017/18) to £12 million.

Is the training ground performing twice as well this year?! 

Chomsky watch out, there's a new boy in town:

efcfanwirral

Player Valuation: £10m
Not surprising the headlines about looking at Usmanov. It's part of the US dominated Premier league - lfc, Arsenal, United, Spurs - deciding that non America owners or those without US interests will not prosper in the premier league. City and Chelsea got in before the takeover of English football by the Americans. Abromovic has been seen off being refused a residency visa.

"Following the delay in the renewal of Abramovich's British visa by the Home Office, and his subsequent withdrawal of the application, in May 2018 Chelsea halted plans to build a £500m stadium in south-west London due to the "unfavourable investment climate" and the lack of assurances about Abramovich's immigration status. Abramovich was set to invest hundreds of millions of pounds for the construction of the stadium.[93][94] "

Chelsea will not be challenging for the league in the distant future, probably until an American consortium takes over.

City's owners are now the main focus, now that Abramovich is out of the way with the 'human rights' issues now making the headlines. Moshiri/Usmanov's involvement with us will most certainly not be taken lightly by the real powers behind the premier league.

'Investigating' us will become the 'sport' of the sports media.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/mar/11/pep-guardiola-manchester-city-yellow-ribbon-fa-fine-abu-dhabi

Of course it will - and even more so as our post Brexit deal takes hold. They'll own every part of this country.

We know they hate Russia but add to that our owner being Iranian and them being determined to destroy that country too, we are looking at the abyss unless the stars align on the pitch.

And we all know how likely that is right?

18 minutes ago, Mcfaggen said:

Woahhhhh. Woah woah woah. If Boeing can pay $60m+ to Muilenburg, after presiding over the 737 Max 8 fiasco, what is Finch Farm worth? £12m is a bargain. 

I am sure that Spurs' British owner will be intrigued to discover he is part of the American domination of the Premier League. You don't have to be American to be American, and all that.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Mcfaggen said:

The attendance has shot up recently. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

10 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Wasn't a hard-back obviously . Fucking government cuts to blame again .

14 hours ago, Reckoner said:

As for hated Everton players I always hated that diving bald cunt, can’t be arsed remembering his name but he was a bald cunt

You don't have to be arsed remembering Andy Johnsons name for him to be a diving bald cunt, but he is a diving bald cunt.

On 14/01/2020 at 20:53, Doctor Troy said:

USM increased their Finch Farm naming rights contribution from £6 million previously (2017/18) to £12 million.

Clearly money well spent since we're all still calling it Finch Farm.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

Chomsky watch out, there's a new boy in town:

efcfanwirral

Player Valuation: £10m
Not surprising the headlines about looking at Usmanov. It's part of the US dominated Premier league - lfc, Arsenal, United, Spurs - deciding that non America owners or those without US interests will not prosper in the premier league. City and Chelsea got in before the takeover of English football by the Americans. 

How many Premier League teams have American owners?

Us

United

Arsenal

bits of Villa, Bournemouth, Palace and West Ham.

Some takeover!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_owners_of_English_football_clubs

4 hours ago, Mcfaggen said:

Yes there is a higher footfall due to all the fans turning up to have a go at the players

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, sir roger said:

If this keeps up they will have to change their strapline from ' The Peoples Club ' to ' Tinfoil Hats R Us '

Tinfoil Hat Conspiracy Optimum.

Liverpool on PEDs - fucking redshite bastards cheating.

Everton being owned by someone working for the Russian mafia all his life - Sound.

• Upvote 1

Just had a barney with some twat I went to school with on twitter. Bitterest of blues. Posted calling our fans shithouses because they don't do a "meet the bus" for Everton but do for City , mans etc. All I replied was that everton aren't big enough for anyone to be arsed. Instantly started getting nasty and personal then completely made something up to make me look a cunt and then blocked me. Fucking maniacs. 

• Upvote 4