Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1740 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

On 09/01/2020 at 12:49, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

The gates at the Farm of Finches swung open and the Maester in all his pomp strolled out, with him his trusty guardian Sir Duncan otherwise known as the Pigeon. A huge man of mountainous rage. They spoke briefly with Lid and ushered him and a few trusted men through the gates to discuss the end of the siege.

After what seemed like an age of secret discussion the Lid and his men came back through the gates. The Lid’s Man at Arms, Tight Lips spoke to the crowd on behalf of a subdued Lid. “ We will continue to lay siege here men, we demanded to see Moshiri Lord of the Loan but he would not see us, we demanded hostages to lift the siege but none would come forward “ he spoke badly and seemed possesssed. 

With the Red Hordes closing in on victory time was short for Lid the Migthy, unless a saviour from a far lad could be sought. Off to the Golden Arsenal.

To continue.....

‘ Uzzy is no longer here ‘ cried a guard atop the Golden Arsenal, he is in the North.

A vexed Lid received a message later that night by Pigeon, Uzzy was indeed up north, and he was in cahoots with the Lord of the Loan, Lid raised his mighty sword of wood and immediately headed north.

Uzzy was a fat man, a greedy man, an untrustworthy man, but Moshi needed him.

” I will pay for your new fortress at The Bramdocks, but no one must know “

Moshi agreed but Uzzy insisted on the buxom Lady of the Baxendale as security, he liked her spunk.

Work started immediately on the fortress on the River of Blue. It must hold 50000

but probably won’t be full said Moshi, he knew too well the fickleness of his men.

The Mighty Lid gathered strength as he passed through Wailes, new recruits and old allies abounded. To the Farm of Finches he said, hail the Lid,hail the Lid........

• Upvote 10

1 minute ago, TheBitch said:

Catcher is a proper stupid fucking cunt, isn’t he. 

Fancies himself as quite the thinker.

So Everton's strategy for future, sustainable, success is to use Uncle Uzzy to cook the books and hope that they don't get their collar felt by the FA or UEFA? All the while banging on about the redshite being cheating bastards? 

Okay, then....

5 minutes ago, sir roger said:

To be fair , I imagine the chance of UEFA ever needing to look at their financials are slim

More proof of Everton's total insignificance and irrelevance.  Even EUFA can't be arsed with them.

30 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

The Usmanov thread on GOT is great reading. 

They've started a which RS player is the most ever hated? thread on there as well.

10 hours ago, belarus said:

That Catcher lad is a bonafide genius. He gets and understands things that nobody else does, based on guess work alone - imagine what he could do if he built his opinions on facts!

My favourite bit of that piece he wrote is this...

Whats in it for Usmanov, beyond influence, power, financial gain, indirect values to come back? Think of it this way. You want to keep money moving to make yourself harder to pin for tax purposes and also to keep options open. Company A sponsor Everton for £100m. Everton pay company B (under Usmanovs influence) £100m per/a to build a stadium (which sounds about right). Usmanov loses no money, money is moved, harder to control. Everton get an extra £100million to play with each year in terms of FFP losses (so we can continue to spend at this level, or incur the level of losses we have and we would still be in absolutely no danger of any problems with the PL/UEFA).

I think the taxman will be able to track that process of money laundering. I mean, I’m no expert, but that seems pretty traceable to me. I can just see the auditor having just given the Everton and USM accounts the once over and green light, then coming across this run down of what he’s missed and still being confused, because this Catcherinthrye lad is so ahead of the game, it’s impossible to break down the nefariousness of the transaction even with his explanation.

B368499A-E48D-477E-8744-70B4B8993055.gif

Mmmmm.... So usm sponsor for 100m and then spend 100m a year building a ground. I know we call it the unicorn stadium, but surely it's cheaper to pay some corporation tax than give the money to Everton who in turn expect you to build a stadium with it? Usmanov might be massively corrupt, but he isn't the coke dealer from the sandon on match day who runs a nail bar on Breck road to legitimise some of his income. Everton are fucking brilliant. I love their fans. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

I’d have thought that each poster had to name 10 players each at least.

I couldn't even name 10 Everton players.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

The Usmanov thread on GOT is great reading. 

FSG are guilty of "mass murder, government overthrows ,sweat factories,meddling in foreign governments,civil rights abuses."

But Uncle Uzzy is a great big cuddly teddy bear giving poor old Everton a leg up. 

As for hated Everton players I always hated that diving bald cunt, can’t be arsed remembering his name but he was a bald cunt

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, scudger99 said:

I couldn't even name 10 Everton players.

If you go to Goodison when they are getting beat, it’s easy to catch their names. Most have the same first name (Fucken) and then surnames such as bastard, twats, shithouse and double barrelled names such as useless-cunts and lazy-bastard.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

As for hated Everton players I always hated that diving bald cunt, can’t be arsed remembering his name but he was a bald cunt

Andy Johnson. 

Better than Michael Owen according to the Blues at the time. 

3 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

Harsh on Howard Kendall that.

13 minutes ago, Crazy Dave said:

Andy Johnson. 

Better than Michael Owen according to the Blues at the time. 

There are two things I remember about him.

One, the ball always just looked too big for him, was he a dwarf?

Two, he was/is a mimsie.