Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1735 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

That’s Gini’s house now. I live about 10 houses up, I’m not stalking them or anything!

Ha. Used to live in Crosby, dead quiet up Hall Road but probably why they wanted to move there and not far from the beach for the kids.

However the news of a £30 million right of first refusal  for naming rights provided by USM will grab the headlines.

In addition Sasha Ryazantsev was able to provide more details of the primary stadium lenders, being JP Morgan and a Japanese bank that I believe is Mitsubishi (*to be confirmed).

The financial headlines are as follows:

• Loss for the 13 months to 30 June 2019: £111.8 million (2018: loss of £13.1 million)
  • Operating loss for 13 months to 30 June 2019: £29.7 million (2018: loss of £22.9 million)
  • Large reduction in player trading profits: £20.3 million (2018: £87.8 million)
  • Despite extended period revenues fall to £187.7 million (2018: £189.1 million)
  • Reduction in player sales sees player trading profits fall to £20.3 million (2018: £87.8 million)
  • Continued investment in playing squad plus a reduced number of players sold sees the amortisation cost rise to £95 million
  • Wages increase from £145.5 million to £160 million (85% of turnover)
  • Exceptional costs relating to Bramley-Moore of £7.7 million
  • Commercial income falls from £43 million to £41 million
  • Farhad Moshiri contributed a further £50 million in 2018/19, plus an additional £50 million post the year end
  • As a result of Moshiri’s further financial support, debt falls £9.2 million
  • Farhad Moshiri continues to fund losses and cash requirements increasing his loans to the club by £100 million to £350 million in total.
  • USM increased their Finch Farm naming rights contribution from £6 million previously (2017/18) to £12 million.

Profit and sustainability

The losses for 2018/19 push Everton closer to the three year accumulated loss limit of £105 million, but not over it.

2 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Ha. Used to live in Crosby, dead quiet up Hall Road but probably why they wanted to move there and not far from the beach for the kids.

You mean you don’t think it’s because they wanted to be my neighbours? I keep hoping they will knock to borrow a cup of sugar and I can barter for some tickets but it’s not happened yet, fuckers.

It's all good guys £112m loss doesn't matter as long as the Liver Building is blue. 

They've also fell hook line a sinker for this Unicorn £30m from USM as proof they are rich even though its ring fenced for the unicorn stadium. 

I've even lost strength to front them on their delusions now. Just sit back and chuckle. 

Brisan123

Player Valuation: £70m
Maybe you should start answering questions and stop throwing insults.

Our revenues are down, we lost £112m, our commercial revenues are down but you are ignoring all that because of a £30m naming rights stunt. We desperately need investment in the squad to give Carlo a chance. However we have been told the £30m stunt is ring fenced for the Stadium and we have to sell to buy.

Yet you are still going on about a wet dream about Usmanov. Wake up and smell the coffee. Moshiri hasn't come up with the cash to buy out the other shareholders, we actually rent offices from USM and Moshiri was a no show yet you are made up over a £30m option that is ring fenced for the Stadium.
Lad Moshiri and Corestate (NOT USM )own the Liver building which is periodically lit up blue.
Commercial revenues are a highly fluid thing and are at the whim of USM
Carlo will get the investment he wants .
He did not come here on the promise of signing Danny Ings,Shane Long ,Callum Wilson and a soon to be free agent right wing midget from Bournemouth
if you believe everything a Billionaire tells you ,well that says more about you than it does about him

5 year plan guys. 

Seathestars

Everton FC is being reinvented and reborn right in front of our eyes by Moshiri and Usmanov. Boss stadium on the banks of the Royal Blue Mersey, Ancelotti is our manager etc etc. If somebody had told me 5 years ago that this was going to happen I'd have thought they were daft.

It is happening though and it is beautiful. Fast forward another 5 years and we will be regarded as a massive club once again.

Is ‘kin right lad. Sent a shiver of pride down my spine this post

12 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

5 year plan guys. 

Seathestars

Everton FC is being reinvented and reborn right in front of our eyes by Moshiri and Usmanov. Boss stadium on the banks of the Royal Blue Mersey, Ancelotti is our manager etc etc. If somebody had told me 5 years ago that this was going to happen I'd have thought they were daft.

It is happening though and it is beautiful. Fast forward another 5 years and we will be regarded as a massive club once again.

Is ‘kin right lad. Sent a shiver of pride down my spine this post

Feels weird even typing this, but in 5 years they will be in administration

• Upvote 9

"A contract has already been agreed on a deal for the rights for the new ground and Usmanov's £30m buys him first option of pursuing that at current market rates once the build is near completion.

Although no specific details about the finances have been revealed the PA news agency understands it is below the level of the reported £20m-a-year Tottenham are looking at for their new stadium."

So if Im reading the statement right, Usmanov has signed a £30m option on naming rights but, has already agreed a naming rights deal for less than the £20m a year ?

Why sign an 'option' and one at £30m a year if you've already agreed a less than £20m a year naming rights deal for the stadium? Either the statement is bullshit or there's financial doping going on right here and now.

So Moshiri has pumped half a billion into Everton ( including his purchase of 77% of shares). Rumoured to be willing to put another 100m in towards the stadium(total personal investment 600 m). 

if they do manage to secure the rumoured 350m in loans to finance the stadium surely the banks would hold the 1st charge in the event of a sale meaning Everton would have to be sold for 950m for moshiri to break even?

Isn't this guy an accountant ?

The numbers are so bad it actually looks like they may be right about Usminov waiting in the wings. Moshri's investment is currently a half billion loss, he can't be that thick to burn that much cash so he can watch shit football in a wooden seat.

The Emirates has been open for 14 years now and Arsenal are still financially hamstrung by it, not sure why the Ev think a new stadium will be what makes them the dominant force in Europe overnight.

the TV deals will also take a different format going forwards (it has to surely) and the guaranteed tv money currently on offer just won’t sustain. 

3 minutes ago, Wezza said:

The Emirates has been open for 14 years now and Arsenal are still financially hamstrung by it, not sure why the Ev think a new stadium will be what makes them the dominant force in Europe overnight.

the TV deals will also take a different format going forwards (it has to surely) and the guaranteed tv money currently on offer just won’t sustain. 

Not when the only time you are on the telly is against der redshite.