Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1726 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

The full application is expected to be uploaded to the council planning portal in the coming weeks and the planning committee could make the all important decision on whether work can start in the spring.

What are they on?  Dial up?!

If they did 'consciously uncouple' they wouldn't get to share in any of our cup final agreements, would have to scrap almost all of their songs and would have to  forge a new identity that doesn't involve being the  opposite a certain well-run, successful, global club.

4 minutes ago, Einch said:

And a cuckoo clock in the trophy cabinet.

Ah, the spirit of Everton ambition! I'm sure they've already been over to Anfield to ask if they can measure our shirts up. They will be sending the measurements to Hummel, to make sure they can fit the Club World Cup badge in between the Hummel logo and their stupid, midget tower badge.

Why isn't there endless car accidents at every junction with a set of traffic lights in liverpool? Bloo drivers should just shut their eyes and not look at the red light, or given "they don't care what the red lights say", they should just plough through. "Fuck off you red shite light" bang. 

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Anubis said:

Sunday’s 606. Listen from 1:02:15 onwards to Adrian the Ev fan. Crying laughing here.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000d02f

As someone from Dagenham, his opening line is Liverpool fans are not from Liverpool unlike Evertonians and it went downhill from there. 

You would like to think he was a troll as you would hope no one could be that mad.

12 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

As someone from Dagenham, his opening line is Liverpool fans are not from Liverpool unlike Evertonians and it went downhill from there. 

You would like to think he was a troll as you would hope no one could be that mad.

Contradicts himself, yet when Savage picks him up on something he just changes tact and chats bollocks. Crazy bastard. 

14 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I reckon he's on a wind up. Hard to tell these days though.

He went full on Everton at every turn, reckon he was being serious mate. 

14 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Hummel have made some nice footy kits, especially in the 80s.

I had Hummel boots in the '70s but they were red to go with my kit. I got them after my Stylo Georgie Best hand downs split.

CahillsCornerFlag

Player Valuation: £70m
www.google.co.uk

Ángel Hernández: I no longer dope athletes, but pretty much everyone else does | The Spectator

It’s not easy to get hold of Ángel Hernández, the legendary Mexican chemist who for a decade provided illicit performance-enhancing drugs to numerous athletes, including, he claims, all eight 100…
www.google.co.uk www.google.co.uk

Im just going to pop this here. People joke about them doping.....

1 hour ago, Angie81 said:

Hahaha the whoppers

D1E451C3-5D10-421B-AF33-02EB23F8008A.jpeg

I cant believe this is legit......absolute fucking loons if it is.

Imagine living life on that kind of knife edge  

24 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

CahillsCornerFlag

Player Valuation: £70m
www.google.co.uk

Ángel Hernández: I no longer dope athletes, but pretty much everyone else does | The Spectator

It’s not easy to get hold of Ángel Hernández, the legendary Mexican chemist who for a decade provided illicit performance-enhancing drugs to numerous athletes, including, he claims, all eight 100…
www.google.co.uk www.google.co.uk

Im just going to pop this here. People joke about them doping.....

Of course, if everyone else does that includes them....

1 minute ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I'm going to have to throw out all my Hummel stuff! Luckily I dont have any because it's the 21st century.

I honestly thought Hummel weren't a thing anymore. Never see anything from them in the sport shops over here, no on-line adds (Ironically I'll probably get loads of adds now) maybe's I'm just not looking hard enough. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I honestly thought Hummel weren't a thing anymore. Never see anything from them in the sport shops over here, no on-line adds (Ironically I'll probably get loads of adds now) maybe's I'm just not looking hard enough. 

I thought someone had bought them and kind of buried the label for a bit and they were back doing kits again in the last few years. But the interweb doesn't say about them being bought. 

2 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

I thought someone had bought them and kind of buried the label for a bit and they were back doing kits again in the last few years. But the interweb doesn't say about them being bought. 

Strange, although to be honest I've not given the brand any thought up until now. Just dawned on me that since my younger days I haven't seen much of/about them. 

Umbro have a matching clause in their contract, much like NB have with Liverpool. Fortunately for Umbro, all it says is that the home kit must be blue!

Not sure about the Hummel links. I'd have thought Lonsdale would be a better fit.

18 hours ago, Anubis said:

Hot on the heels of our Nike deal, more trouble ‘t mill...

Dutch cunts.

• Upvote 3