Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1719 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

7 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Playing Brighton at home Saturday

If Brighton are at there best and score first that going to get poisonous at the ground really fucking quickly. 

Nah Everton will win and the fans will be back to thinking they're only one step away from winning the Champions League. They're bi polar and up and down more than a yo yo. 

Theyre really not taking this well. This is the most bitter and hatred I have seen from them. I suppose it all comes down to them convincing themselves this was one game they were sure to win then bang the academy kids crush them.

Brilliant.

9 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Theure really not taking this well. This is the most bitter and hatred I have seen from them. I suppose it all comes down to them convincing themselves this was one game they were sure to win then bang the academy kids crush them.

Brilliant.

Yea I went on GOT for a nosy after the match and loads were saying it was their worst ever defeat to take. They saw the team sheet and fucking lit up, thinking they could fit get a win at anfield. So much fume after the performance and result. All dealt with like grown ups, obviously.

We've been proper shit before but I remember being really down about it, not frothing at the mouth wanting to piss on 18 year olds. They're a weird bunch.

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Brands is a pussy. If he was any sort of man he’d have told them that if they didn’t fuck off they’d be getting envelopes full of shit through their doors...

6 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Brands is a pussy. If he was any sort of man he’d have told them that if they didn’t fuck off they’d be getting envelopes full of shit through their doors...

I take it John was Lid the Mighty?

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

The Iranians know.

The neighbours must think I'm more mental than usual, my coffee has gone cold I've been laughing so much. 

12 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I was listening to this driving home. I was embarrassed for the guy. Im sure Murphy was trolling him  

41 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I imagine the Derby at their place on the 14th March is going to be toxic as fuck. 

Depends how the next few weeks go, if they win a load of games in the lead up they will be back on dreamland, if they lose a bunch of games it will be a horrible atmosphere. 

3 minutes ago, JagSquared said:

Depends how the next few weeks go, if they win a load of games in the lead up they will be back on dreamland, if they lose a bunch of games it will be a horrible atmosphere. 

They only think about us mate, the latest defeat against our kids will be the only thing on their minds that day and the need for revenge. If it goes badly, and let's face it, there's a strong possibility of that, then things will turn real nasty. You also have to factor in that we could/should be on the cusp of becoming league champions. 

Everton remind me of an alcoholic that still hasn't hit rock bottom and can't admit they have a serious problem .

They are never going to be a Liverpool , City or Utd again in the foreseeable future . Hard to take I'm sure but blaming the neighbours for every setback or their managers and owners for bringing in players that under-perform under the pressure of ridiculous expectations just makes their predicament worse. Maybe getting relegated would be a reality check but whatever happens unless they can  calm the fuck down and stop frothing nothing is going to change.

They should take a long hard look at Leicester or Wolves and see what can be done at medium sized clubs with the proper support and management. At the moment many supporters are an utter embarrassment to the club and themselves.  

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Everton remind me of an alcoholic that still hasn't hit rock bottom and can't admit they have a serious problem .

They are never going to be a Liverpool , City or Utd again in the foreseeable future . Hard to take I'm sure but blaming the neighbours for every setback or their managers and owners for bringing in players that under-perform under the pressure of ridiculous expectations just makes their predicament worse. Maybe getting relegated would be a reality check but whatever happens unless they can  calm the fuck down and stop frothing nothing is going to change.

They should take a long hard look at Leicester or Wolves and see what can be done at medium sized clubs with the proper support and management. At the moment many supporters are an utter embarrassment to the club and themselves.  

You need to calm down and reattach your head mate. You sound worried to me.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, rotoq said:

You need to calm down and reattach your head mate. You sound worried to me.

Always worried about something mate but never Everton

• Upvote 1

They need to forget about us and qualifying for the CL and concentrate on fighting for top six.  Go and do some scouting for promising players who are used to this league and want to improve by working hard. 

5 minutes ago, aws said:

They need to forget about us and qualifying for the CL and concentrate on fighting for top six.  Go and do some scouting for promising players who are used to this league and want to improve by working hard. 

They do but they won't.  The headbangers won't let them.