Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1717 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

I’m just imagining Ferguson seeking them out individually in the coming days for a quiet one on one....

The players that is, not the fans.

Threatening violence instead of refusing to attend games, buy merchandise or renew season tickets mmmm.

Frankly it might do Ev some good if they did kick off , get arrested then banned.  If football got me into the state that these arseholes manage to get themselves into then I would jib the whole thing off. Passion , rivalry , supporting the club are all fine and part of the deal but these fella's need to get a life.   

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

His car will be getting smashed up by the Llandudno ultras.

I like the way Delph has started saying lad and spelling "were" as "where". Two thick bastard scally traits.

23 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Playing Brighton at home Saturday

If Brighton are at there best and score first that going to get poisonous at the ground really fucking quickly. 

It’s catching.

• Upvote 1

Why are they threatening the players’ cars when they are more proficient at burning team buses?

2 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Delph better watch it, or a fan will throw a first born son at him.

image.jpeg

"Stop not tryin! Stop gettin beat! Stop being worse than der redshite!"

• Upvote 4

You can tell Delph is just the absolute worst. Terrible exit from Villa after publicly saying he was gonna stay. Then, Guardiola does the equivalent of turning chicken shit into chicken salad with him at left back and now he thinks he's this great veteran player who's done it all in the game and can tell the likes of Holgate how to be a professional. I bet no one respects him.

• Upvote 1

The Men of Walton Vale have besieged the fortress at the Farm of Finches, led by Lid the Mighty. After decades of abuse at the hands of Lord Kenwright of Luvvie they have finally decided to rebel. The threat from power of the neighbouring land, it’s Queen Ann of Field and her Red Legions has finally thrown them over the edge. They fear Kenwright may bolt under the pressure and leave them at the mercy of the Red army led by Jurg of the Black Forest. 

Coming in the next instalment. Kenwright sends Maester Brands to speak with Lid.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Linked with Immobile, James Rodriguez and Rabiot. 

Do I laugh? 

They had a team of those playing at the weekend...

I’ve got this sneaking feeling that Carlo at Everton, will turn out to be like the public defender on ‘My Cousin Vinny’ here’s his master plan after being spanked by LFC’s yoots......

4EC8A7B6-C831-47D8-958C-749E400682DF.jpeg

56 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

The Men of Walton Vale have besieged the fortress at the Farm of Finches, led by Lid the Mighty. After decades of abuse at the hands of Lord Kenwright of Luvvie they have finally decided to rebel. The threat from power of the neighbouring land, it’s Queen Ann of Field and her Red Legions has finally thrown them over the edge. They fear Kenwright may bolt under the pressure and leave them at the mercy of the Red army led by Jurg of the Black Forest. 

Coming in the next instalment. Kenwright sends Maester Brands to speak with Lid.

Not seen that episode of GOT. Sounds like there aren't any gratuitous sex scenes though. Nil Sex Khaleesi Up The Bum.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Linked with Immobile, James Rodriguez and Rabiot. 

Do I laugh? 

Yeah Lazio, 3rd in Serie A 4 points clear of 4th and with a chance of securing Champions League football will sell the leagues top scorer in January 

2 hours ago, Dave D said:

You can tell everything about Delph is still 100% Man City apart from his wages.

He’s gone in there thinking he’s some sort of football legend who should be treated like one, despite being a bit part player on City’s success.

1 hour ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Fucking superb.

Everton's Marcel Brands addresses angry fans at training ground

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51039635

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/jan/08/everton-director-marcel-brands-wards-off-angry-fans-at-training-base

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/01/08/angry-everton-fans-confront-director-football-humiliating-liverpool/

Not happy with making a complete show of themselves on the BBC on Sunday, now their lunacy at Finch Farm has got national interest. 

Everton’s AGM takes place next week, when Ancelotti, Brands and owner Farhad Moshiri are usually available to take questions from shareholders.

That promises to be a fiery occasion given recent events, and Everton’s ongoing financial challenges as they look to build a competitive team and pursue their dream of a dockside stadium.

Should be a laugh, expect more kids to be hurled.

8 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Have they slapped the money on the table?

They aren't buying anyone according to Brands. 

Maybe Usmanov can sponsor their training ground for £200m more

3 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

They aren't buying anyone according to Brands. 

Maybe Usmanov can sponsor their training ground for £200m more

Allegedly because of the losses and FFP it's sell to buy. Like any of that dross are going to walk away from those big bucks. 

I thought they were rich with their billionaire owner living tax free in Monaco.