Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1715 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/liverpool-v-everton-preview-match-report-and-motm-poll.109151/post-7563426

Great breakdown on how us playing five teenagers and two 22 year old reserves amongst our squad players (+Gomez and 9 minutes of Milner) is actually a myth and they actually have a more exciting future because they played a younger side than us in the league match (when we thrashed them)... or something?  To be honest I feel like it's getting to them a bit.

28 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Fuck me. I'm in tears here.

22 hours ago, Horus said:

Started watching this for a laugh today, and they've got some cunt on who's like David fucking Brent relating everything to business, throwing out strategies and acronyms. Absolute genius.

Fucking hell. The last 6 or 7 minutes of that is just pure comedy. Lad on the left said fully serious "we need to sign a grass" "we need to sign a grass" 

Then the bit on County Road after the game. "still the best team in the world though"

• Upvote 1

Ground duels - 5 (4)

"What does that mean? Won 5, lost 4?"

"Must be, yeah"

IT'S YOUR GRAPHIC, LADS...

I love the way the camera zooms in on all of them and Hitler takes his glasses off slowly then just explodes. Theres been thousands of those videos but that one is one of the funniest.

3 hours ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

20200107_233257.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

This is poetry.

6. Ok, so what is 'Everton'?

Everton is one of the oldest and most historic clubs in England. They have been in the top division a record 116 seasons. They have won the FA Cup five times and the First Division nine times. They have basically been amongst the best teams in the country since their inception. And yet... Everton is also a state of being. An intense flux between brief moments of hope and endless chasms of despair. Everton is that feeling you get when you wash your jeans with a twenty in the pocket. It's the feeling of your umbrella blowing inside out. Or a seagull nicking your chips on the pier, not even to eat them, just to drop them in the sea. It's the constant, relentless woe of everyday life encapsulated within the to and fro of a football team.

Everton is running for a bus in the rain, having it drive off just as you get to the door and then watching helplessly as a small boy gives you the finger through the window.

That is what being Everton is, but every single day of every single year. Forever

Good Evening everyone, I have a suspicion that a certain tabloid may run an article with regards to myself. Just to inform you all if you do see anything regarding Myself or anyone in Team Speedo, in this tabloid, this has not come from any of us. https://t.co/wXaIKYhVJe

IMG_20200108_064333.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

41 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Wow.

Fucking magic. It's a shame they got a little bounce in December as they could be in real trouble. 

44 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Wow.

Worst part of this is that it's confirming that a certain element of their players are gobshites and they can't even comfort themselves in the knowledge that at least they are good players. Knobheads AND shit, not a good combination in a player.