Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1707 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

1 hour ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Look, they’re going to get a result eventually, but the lack of success in this fixture is really weighing on them.

I'm not so sure any more, if their full first XI couldn't beat our actual reserve/U23's then they are screwed. And it's beautiful.

The fucking cunts.

• Upvote 5

Although it won't stop then from trying, that's it for them.

They haven't got any excuses left. No dodgy pens, VAR, doping bullshit, referee conspiracies.

Simply put, they've just been easily outclassed by a bunch of kids. They are fucked and I think a lot of them are starting to realise it

It's wonderful

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Special K said:

They haven't got any excuses left. No dodgy pens, VAR, doping bullshit, referee conspiracies.

Simply put, they've just been easily outclassed by a bunch of kids. They are fucked and I think a lot of them are starting to realise it

It's wonderful

Yep. There is simply no excuse for today other than they are utter shit.

Ha ha. They actually organised a meet up in a street near Woodison, to walk to Anfield singing.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, paddyberger said:

Did you register? Sounds like a few others have too.

Yeah. Got called red-shite with my first post so don't bother posting now. Funny to read some of the shite on there though. Keeps you humble as a fairly normal human being. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Special K said:

It's wonderful

What about Usmanov and the new stadium though?

13 minutes ago, an tha said:

He's a good egg that Ste Kelly

Ha thats my birds Dads name. Its just stopped her hitting me for 30 seconds. 

Needed a piss earlier. I felt like fucking Roadrunner 

56 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Ha ha. They actually organised a meet up in a street near Woodison, to walk to Anfield singing.

Singing about Ancelotti like he's won them the European Cup. 

3 hours ago, TheDrowningMan said:

I thought it interesting just how scared their players looked. Many of them had body language - even before the goal - that seemed to say “oh fuck, we can’t lose this one...”.

Look, they’re going to get a result eventually, but the lack of success in this fixture is really weighing on them.

Big time. They were absolutely bricking it under the weight of expectation. There was a shot of Ferguson at some point in the first quarter of the game and he looked like he was feeling the pressure even then. Hard to believe how comfortable that last 20 minutes was too. Half a team of kids who have no league experience at all and a rag-tag bunch of squad players who don't often play together and we absolutely bossed them at the exact time their first XI should have been piling into us. Hilarious 

1 minute ago, Le Duan said:

Couldn’t make out many of the songs today. Can anyone help? Ta

Gary Macca Gary Gary Macca

Gary Macca Gary Gary Macca