You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, El Dangerous said:

Uzzies bills didn't exactly propel Arsenal back in to the big time amd he had an actual stake in them.

Yeah, but despite owning 30% he wasn't allowed a seat on the board and he wouldn't put money in as kroenke wouldn't match it. 

54 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

I’d say Uzzy must be in it for sports washing purposes, but who shells tons of money to be associated with a brand which worsens their image.

Maybe he's doing old fashioned money laundering. I'd like to see their accounts. Maybe they're selling 196,000 Scouse pies per match all cash payments. . 

7 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

Yeah, but despite owning 30% he wasn't allowed a seat on the board and he wouldn't put money in as kroenke wouldn't match it. 

Maybe he's doing old fashioned money laundering. I'd like to see their accounts. Maybe they're selling 196,000 Scouse pies per match all cash payments. . 

10 pies each, probably about right

1 hour ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

I’d say Uzzy must be in it for sports washing purposes, but who shells tons of money to be associated with a brand which worsens their image.

Better watch your back mate, might be getting a knock on your door with talk like that. You'll be sleeping with the fishes. 

The Echo article is funny as. Ifs, buts and maybes and 75% what ifs. 

Lads it's all kicking off in the LFC love in thread.

SpongeBob brown shoes

SpongeBob brown shoes

Player Valuation: £25m
Phoney? How was it phoney? You mean to say that you didn't like it (which is fine), yet go on to ridicule those that really aren't interested in the tribal, petty crap between fans. I've see so many fights over the silliest of blue and red exchanges over the years, so don't talk to me about me needing to have my 'over-inflated ego massaged' because I don't buy into that nonsense. I thoroughly enjoy sitting and watching the games with other supporters.

I'm proud that my son and daughter could go to a derby and sit in the family enclosure with red tops on without any problems whatsoever.
What a load of crap, how old are you then, because I can tell you now as a 36 year old who's had nothing but shabite from kopites through school and work and had to feel like i have to defend why my team is crap as if it's some kind of reflection on me as a person, I've never met decent reds ive met plenty of 'decent' phoney reds though like you and your kids though, a little pat on the head and back to how great the RS where, go and suck Klopp rancid little aid riddled bell end you wall pushing rat

2 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Lads it's all kicking off in the LFC love in thread.

SpongeBob brown shoes

SpongeBob brown shoes

Phoney? How was it phoney? You mean to say that you didn't like it (which is fine), yet go on to ridicule those that really aren't interested in the tribal, petty crap between fans. I've see so many fights over the silliest of blue and red exchanges over the years, so don't talk to me about me needing to have my 'over-inflated ego massaged' because I don't buy into that nonsense. I thoroughly enjoy sitting and watching the games with other supporters.

I'm proud that my son and daughter could go to a derby and sit in the family enclosure with red tops on without any problems whatsoever.
What a load of crap, how old are you then, because I can tell you now as a 36 year old who's had nothing but shabite from kopites through school and work and had to feel like i have to defend why my team is crap as if it's some kind of reflection on me as a person, I've never met decent reds ive met plenty of 'decent' phoney reds though like you and your kids though, a little pat on the head and back to how great the RS where, go and suck Klopp rancid little aid riddled bell end you wall pushing rat

That escalated quickly.

"Why can't we all just get along".

"Hope your kids die cunt"

• Upvote 3

But wait theres more. Brilliant role model and the grammar is amazing. 

SpongeBob brown shoes

SpongeBob brown shoes

If you're 36, how can you be triggered so easily? Why are you insulting people just because they have a different opinion to you? What kind of example do you set to your children and young lads? I'm someone who supports the same team and you're still disrespectful and vile. It's really depressing to encounter such banal people who are offended so easily by petty things. When you get yourself in your next punch up, I'll be the guy on the witness stand asking the magistrate to throw the book at you.
I teach my kids to call their grandparents murders and horrible wall pushing rats, I also teach them to spit on the backs of anyone in the ale house who has took up a table but hasn't got ale, how old was you again

11 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

SpongeBob brown shoes

SpongeBob brown shoes

If you're 36, how can you be triggered so easily? Why are you insulting people just because they have a different opinion to you? What kind of example do you set to your children and young lads? I'm someone who supports the same team and you're still disrespectful and vile. It's really depressing to encounter such banal people who are offended so easily by petty things. When you get yourself in your next punch up, I'll be the guy on the witness stand asking the magistrate to throw the book at you.
I teach my kids to call their grandparents murders and horrible wall pushing rats, I also teach them to spit on the backs of anyone in the ale house who has took up a table but hasn't got ale, how old was you again

He wears his cunthousery as a badge of honour.

"How old was you?"

"What? "Was"? When? What?"

16 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

SpongeBob brown shoes

SpongeBob brown shoes

Surely though there's plenty of other blues on there that call him on this stuff. What a fucking bellend. There's something seriously wrong with him. 

It amazes me how someone can get wound up and have so much hatred for a fucking sports team FFS. 

We must consume his every fucking thought from when he wakes up to when he goes to sleep.

The soft cunt would most likely reject a blood transfusion even his his life depended on it just so he has none of that Redshite in him.

The blue santa suit wearing bellend.

6 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

It amazes me how someone can get wound up and have so much hatred for a fucking sports team FFS. 

We must consume his every fucking thought from when he wakes up to when he goes to sleep.

The soft cunt would most likely reject a blood transfusion even his his life depended on it just so he has none of that Redshite in him.

Let the man crack eggs over his head in peace, ffs....

22 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Fuck that, he’d have the nurses going scabby eyed in search of blue blood.

‘There is such a thing ya redshite bitch, you ‘ear dem talking abar bloo bloods on da telly all da time’.