Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1700 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

7 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Milner wasn't wearing long sleeves last night, the track marks must have healed up, unless he's injecting himself in the bollocks.

The only place you could inject steroids in your arms is basically the muscle in your upper arm/deltoid which is covered by short sleeves anyway. I don't think they know that you can't inject steroids like you can heroin, or something like that.  

You'd think they'd want to make their conspiracy theories a smidge believable or at the very least logically coherent but they're really just trying to find any theory without even thinking about it.

16 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

The only place you could inject steroids in your arms is basically the muscle in your upper arm/deltoid which is covered by short sleeves anyway. I don't think they know that you can't inject steroids like you can heroin, or something like that.  

You'd think they'd want to make their conspiracy theories a smidge believable or at the very least logically coherent but they're really just trying to find any theory without even thinking about it.

That last paragraph shows you haven’t met many Evertonians, logic and believability are not noted traits of the Lesser Spotted Blue Balloon.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Milner wasn't wearing long sleeves last night, the track marks must have healed up, unless he's injecting himself in the bollocks.

That's because he wasn't supposed to play and just fucked up. 

18 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

The object is not for the rumours to be factually correct. Their aim is for them to be repeated loudly and repeatedly so to undermine anything we do. If they sound mad, that's ok, so do Boris Johnson and Donald trump and everyone buys into their mad shit. 

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Red74 said:

I checked this out and the only decent players they lost, were Gary Stevens, a right back (who was allegedly banging his teammates wife) after they won the league in 87 and Trevor Steven who left them in 89, 4 years after the event. 

Linekar was signed after the ban was in force and was sold for 3 x his purchase price a year later after being top scorer in the World Cup and they won the league again the year after he left. 

They fucked up throwing big money on absolute shite to try and keep up with us the summer after we signed Beardsley and Barnes and employed a succession of terrible managers ever since. 

I’d say their transfer business in the six years following Heysel had more to do with their downfall. I mean how many of this lot were a success? Five or six at most. 

A1C8BABC-F6E0-4BF4-AEF6-C218228F615E.png

1FC72D02-193A-4834-9D53-BD3C170C1329.png

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Vincent Vega said:

I’d say their transfer business in the six years following Heysel had more to do with their downfall. I mean how many of this lot were a success? Five or six at most. 

A1C8BABC-F6E0-4BF4-AEF6-C218228F615E.png

1FC72D02-193A-4834-9D53-BD3C170C1329.png

Fun fact: Alec Chamberlain was signed as a back-up goalkeeper by both Everton and Liverpool, and never played a single game for either.

Ive long thoughtUsmanov has been the big player at Everton ever since Kroenke stopped his chance of taking over at Arsenal.

Reckon Moshiri is just the face of it all to divert attention away from the bigwigs. 

Uncle uzzy saying he won't leave arsenal as a fan, but if he invests in Everton, he'll wear an Everton shirt, whatever that means. Better be a circus cover then as he's quite rotund!

He also said that he could just sponsor the new stadium. The USM arena! 

Losing the plot here these bloos.

Coked up Evertonian threatening some musician for singing the Salah/Mane/Firmino song in O'Neills last night.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Special K said:

They're all losing their minds about Usmanov.

Bless them

Has anything official come from uncle uzzie then over the last few days or is it just the normal rollover coaster of excitement over at woodington towers?

38 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Coked up Evertonian threatening some musician for singing the Salah/Mane/Firmino song in O'Neills last night.

What an embarrassment to the species.

6 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

Has anything official come from uncle uzzie then over the last few days or is it just the normal rollover coaster of excitement over at woodington towers?

They’re in a frenzy over this in The Financial Times.

51 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

What a bellend. He'll get legend status for that, although he'll end it saying he sparked him and the bouncers out before finishing his pint and getting off singing "we don't care.."

When presented with a former player who was convicted of match rigging, the Bloos shunned him for his outrageous crime against the honour of football.

Only joking!

One of my happiest experiences was when I returned last year to Everton, to Goodison Park, for the club's centenary celebrations. I played 44 games for Everton when they won the league title, in 1962/3, and when I returned that day, walking out on to the pitch, I received an incredible ovation from the fans. The warmth of their reception meant everything to me, not least because I hadn't been back to Everton for years and yet they still remembered me.

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

City and Everton fans are winding themselves up to the point where they're going to give someone a kicking because we're top of the league. Fucking strange.