Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1692 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

41 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

She's someones daughter mate, someones Girlfriend....how dare......yeah, I'd like to stroke her hair and tell her she's safe. 

We’re all someone’s daughter 

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

If I was a multi Billionaire I'd buy their club and make the fuckers play in Red. 

And move them to a new stadium in Rhyl on the banks of the Royal Blue River Clwyd. 

Happy New Year to all the Bloos.  I'll be drinking with a few later so for one night differences will be put aside. 

Off now for a swift livener. Best to you all . 

• Upvote 1

After all his arguing that loon Davek has finally put up his combined 11 have a look at this masterpiece its beyond crazy 
He also refers to us as Afterbirth now I've heard that somewhere else I'll see if I can find it 

Difficult choice on GK given that the pair of them are clowns.

Anyway:

Allison

A-A Zouma VVD Digne

Gueye Wijnaldum Horrendouson

Salah Firmino Mane

4 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:
After all his arguing that loon Davek has finally put up his combined 11 have a look at this masterpiece its beyond crazy 
He also refers to us as Afterbirth now I've heard that somewhere else I'll see if I can find it 

Anyway:

Allison

A-A Zouma VVD Digne

Salah Firmino Mane

Ask him why he picked Alisson over Pickford and Bobby over Tosun.

1 minute ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

I only lurk on there not got an account sorry 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Because he's a bitter hateful deluded twat. 

If it's the same fella on Twitter then Liverpool dominate his entire existence.

52 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Anyway:

Allison

A-A Zouma VVD Digne

Salah Firmino Mane

So, he's found a place for three Everton players... and two of them aren't Everton players!

13 minutes ago, an tha said:

Gueye?

Fuck me how many appearances did he make for Everton in the calendar year 2019? Same for Zouma...

At least Gueye was actually an Everton player for a bit.... All the arguing from that weirdo in that thread, and that's the best he can come up with, a highly debatable left back and two players who left 6 months ago and would be warming the bench for Fabinho and Matip anyway.

A couple of the posters in that thread hit the nail on the head- rather than being pissed off with the Echo, they should be having a go at Brands and the club in general for being left so far behind.

17 minutes ago, Mudface said:

At least Gueye was actually an Everton player for a bit.... All the arguing from that weirdo in that thread, and that's the best he can come up with, a highly debatable left back and two players who left 6 months ago and would be warming the bench for Fabinho and Matip anyway.

A couple of the posters in that thread hit the nail on the head- rather than being pissed off with the Echo, they should be having a go at Brands and the club in general for being left so far behind.

Yeah it makes beauts like DaveK look even stupider.

35 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

So, he's found a place for three Everton players... and two of them aren't Everton players!

You don't need to play for Everton to be an Everton player, but they are Everton players.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Mudface said:

the best he can come up with, a highly debatable left back 

Some might argue that the left-back who kept most clean sheets, equalled the Premier League's previous record for assists and won the European Cup might have the edge over a bloke who takes a decent free-kick, but is otherwise mediocre... but, y'know, opinions, eh.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

Anyway:

Allison

A-A Zouma VVD Digne

Salah Firmino Mane

That guy is the biggest gobshite on there.

• Upvote 1

It’s hilarious how bent out of shape they are. Not just them - City fans as well and even a few Utd fans. I wouldn’t mind, we’re not even top of the ground covered table, so presumably other teams are bang at it. Mass hysteria because they think we have an insurmountable lead. I linked to a tweet in the Man City thread where one Utd fan has made a complaint about us to UKAD. It’s funny as fuck.