Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1689 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

1 hour ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Prenno's Ever-pool team of the year has been announced. 

We've got a clean sweep! 

But Lucas Digne is the best left-back in the league, shirly some mistake?

The world's most bitter and mental toy soldier, DaveK reckons that both Gueye and Zouma should be in a combined team spanning the entire 12 months of 2019.

That will be the Zouma that was never their player, that they paid Chelsea to develop for them and who hasn't played for them since May.

And the same Gueye that they sold in the summer and who hasn't played for them ….. since May.

The odd call for Pickford and some utter fucking cocksniffer who's taking offence beyond even their usual parameters, saying that the article shouldn't have been posted at all if there were no Everton players in it and it was done purely to kick them while they were down (but haven't they got the best manager in the world and going to win the Cup this season ?I hear you ask) DESPITE it being explained to the soft cunt, that Prentice does this team, EVERY YEAR, no matter the weather or the relative strengths of the respective clubs.

1 hour ago, Nelly-Torres said:

We've got a clean sweep! 

Prenno is now officially a "redshite." 

The text accompanying the clean sweep is still too generous to Everton, with Alisson and Robertson only edging out Pickford and Digne.

1 hour ago, M_B said:

To be fair to them, the majority mostly agree. Just one or two folks that think Pickford should be in it for some reason.

Comedy value and it would give others a chance, which is more than we do. 

Prentice will now be enemy number 1 with the shite hoards, even though he's a bloo. How dare he rise to common sense and rational thought and state the bleeding obvious. 

We really can't let them win at ours in the cup game.

I know the cup is low priority with us chasing the title and the game coming during a mad period of games and while we have injuries - but the thought of that shower turning up at ours and beating our kids/reserves and then having to listen to their shite after it makes me feel sick.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Special K said:

A move for James Rodriguez for £40 million is all over Twitter at the moment.

The money is getting slapped down on the table again.....

Getting slapped harder than a hoe by her pimp.

6 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Bollocks.

Everton boss Carlo Ancelotti admits tracking Dominic Calvert-Lewin during his spell as Napoli manager 

Admits as in he is really embarrassed by this revelation

33 minutes ago, Special K said:

A move for James Rodriguez for £40 million is all over Twitter at the moment.

The money is getting slapped down on the table again.....

They'll be bankrupt in no time way they spend money with small and shrinking revenues.

A few little facts for you all:

- Any time the two sides have met before the semi-final stage, the winner has never gone on to lift the cup

- There have been five semi-final meetings, and only Everton in 1905/06 have gone on to win the FA Cup

- The other semi-finals (in 1949/50, 1970/71, 1976/77 and 1911/12) were all won by Liverpool

- On the plus side, there have been two FA Cup finals between the sides (1985/86 and 1988/89), and both have been won by Liverpool

- There has only been one League Cup final between the two sides, again won by Liverpool in 1983/84

- There was one Football League Super Cup final in 1986/87, with Liverpool winning 7-2 on aggregate.

2 hours ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

If Everton were a human.

CCC3CB98-3F1A-4ACB-874E-246484AC4C26.jpeg

Must have missed the winning bit Dave , please enlighten us

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, magicrat said:

Must have missed the winning bit Dave , please enlighten us

I mean technically, it's true. A more accurate statement would be:

"Winning, it's what I do. I mean, I win some matches sometimes. Mostly losses and draws though. Obviously never won any silverware either.

Also I beat my nan in a game of snap though. She was 93 at the time. Does that count?"

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

We've got a clean sweep! 

Prenno is now officially a "redshite." 

Enjoy it whilst we can Ladies and Gentlemen, because when the Ev slap the money down for Cool Aid Bali, Grease man, Caravan I and Hazardous we're so fucked. 

4 minutes ago, rotoq said:

I mean technically, it's true. A more accurate statement would be:

"Winning, it's what I do. I mean, I win some matches sometimes. Mostly losses and draws though. Obviously never won any silverware either.

Also I beat my nan in a game of snap though. She was 93 at the time. Does that count?"

A more accurate statement would be "  You will win fuck all with me in charge"