You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Aww they think Tony is Code

mceverton

mceverton

Player Valuation: £750k
I don’t watch them, just check the score at end.

Bit like most of their fans really.....

In some ways I think them winning it easily (and early) will be slightly easier to stomach than if they edged a close fought chase, at least that’s what I am telling myself.

28 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

All rivalry aside, Speedo Mick is an absolute legend walking from John O Groats to Lands end in his speedos. Just got to Glasgow today and he's already raised £39,000 for disadvantaged kids in Merseyside..

If anyone wants to donate go on his Facebook or Twitter page.

At this time of year?? Fucking hell, fair do's to him!

35 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

All rivalry aside, Speedo Mick is an absolute legend walking from John O Groats to Lands end in his speedos. Just got to Glasgow today and he's already raised £39,000 for disadvantaged kids in Merseyside..

If anyone wants to donate go on his Facebook or Twitter page.

Maniac but legend. Fair play to him. 

Just now, Doctor Troy said:

They'll both fail the medical.

Yeah was boss, sat in front of their hardcore fans with the drums and flags. Was boss with the stand shaking. Only downside were the IRA songs.

I saw two pics mate one seemed from the corner of the Jock Stein/North Stand then you under a flag in the Green Brigade section? Might be wrong. 

5 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Yeah was my mate. We were in the row under the green brigade. One of them had a cob on with me for filming them.

You should have told him to fuck off. I had a go with one of them a few years back. They are decent for the atmosphere but they think they can take liberties with anyone who isn't in their 'crew'. Pushing in at the bar bastards. 

But did you enjoy it lad? Celtic Park can be fucking unreal. Sunday will be mental. 

Ha, ha. This Fox didn’t come in peace and was banned.

Marcus bent

Banned

Banned
Everton use to give all kinds of racial abuse to muzzy izzet at filbert st and sing “ town full of Asians” at the KP. You seriously need to get over this Tory obsession thing. About 20 people were singing it. I use to like Everton but after Wednesday I’ve never seen a bigger bunch of victims. We deserved to win, we outplayed you and were a far better team then you. We should of put 5 past you before you scored your first. Your fans don’t sing ever. Every time I’ve been to woodison, it’s been the worst atmosphere of the season. Even the bin dippers make more noise.

Also champions of England, you made us sing that. Is the chant. Get over yourselves, no one cares about your 9 league titles. Half your fan base wasn’t alive. Best thing for you history boys is to get relegated, so you can play forest and talk about the past.

Ben Grace

Ben Grace

Player Valuation: £15m
Everton use to give all kinds of racial abuse to muzzy izzet at filbert st and sing “ town full of Asians” at the KP. You seriously need to get over this Tory obsession thing. About 20 people were singing it. I use to like Everton but after Wednesday I’ve never seen a bigger bunch of victims. We deserved to win, we outplayed you and were a far better team then you. We should of put 5 past you before you scored your first. Your fans don’t sing ever. Every time I’ve been to woodison, it’s been the worst atmosphere of the season. Even the bin dippers make more noise.

Also champions of England, you made us sing that. Is the chant. Get over yourselves, no one cares about your 9 league titles. Half your fan base wasn’t alive. Best thing for you history boys is to get relegated, so you can play forest and talk about the past.
My. What an absolute bellend.

B

BHvisitor

Player Valuation: £500k
I see they’ve been at it again, taunting our red neighbours with The S*n

Horrible, horrible fan base. Day they are never relevant again will be a great one.
On more than one recent occasion, Leicester fans have dished out (illegal) homophobic abuse when playing Brighton. Something your lot haven’t done in your 3 PL visits to the Amex. Your chants were predictably positive Everton stuff.

Must be something about the Midlands. Derby and Villa fans seem obsessed with chanting abuse at all visitors.

Connor

Connor

Doing bits, here and there.
On more than one recent occasion, Leicester fans have dished out (illegal) homophobic abuse when playing Brighton. Something your lot haven’t done in your 3 PL visits to the Amex. Your chants were predictably positive Everton stuff.

Must be something about the Midlands. Derby and Villa fans seem obsessed with chanting abuse at all visitors.
It is very, very weird.

Ben Grace

Ben Grace

Player Valuation: £15m

Must be something about the Midlands. Derby and Villa fans seem obsessed with chanting abuse at all visitors.
It's an odd area

killenefc

killenefc

Player Valuation: £70m
Horrible club that got shown to be what they really are; having a good season when most people are having a bad one. Worst fans in the league after Liverpool and to be worse than Southampton’s lot is impressive.

GOT has gone full Christmas isolation crazy. They are even willing to discount their own league titles to try and belittle us.

BlueShark

BlueShark

Player Valuation: £8m
They are going to win this at a canter. There is no team consistent enough to match them and they have already benefitted from VAR at key moments (including decisions going against their nearest rivals when things were still close). Its taken them a while and an absolute fortune, including tapping up of players to build their squad, but they've got the media onside with numerous ex players as pundits and a manager who they allow free reign to spew his vitriol at any time things don't go their way. 

But despite all this they are going to end up on the same number of Premier League titles as Blackburn and Leicester. Only one more than we've got, incidentally. They will have the title but I'm willing to guess little respect from anyone outside of their fanbase.

PhilM

PhilM

Player Valuation: £2.75 and a Fredo

They will be probably lose at city, but it will be of little consequence
Unfortunately, I suspect that you're correct. People talk about City winning every game from now and that's actually possible if you base it on last year's run.

What I simply can't see happening is Liverpool drawing five games from now until the end of the season, let alone losing the necessary four or five.

Yarrgh

Yarrgh

Player Valuation: £50m
This thread reeks like a PEDded up footballer. 

2 seasons at max output under Klopp before players burn out is my prediction. Last year and this. Hopefully they won't make it to the line this year. Salah is starting to fade. I'm crossing my fingers that Mane goes next and that Alexander-Arnold starts fading away.

cronullasharks

cronullasharks

Player Valuation: £35m

Unfortunately, I suspect that you're correct. People talk about City winning every game from now and that's actually possible if you base it on last year's run.

What I simply can't see happening is Liverpool drawing five games from now until the end of the season, let alone losing the necessary four or five.
Probably already said it but to me it was over when they beat Barcelona, since then they've been unstoppable. City seemed to burn themselves out in winning last years title and couldn't keep the intensity up.

M

mawders

They are going to win this at a canter. There is no team consistent enough to match them and they have already benefitted from VAR at key moments (including decisions going against their nearest rivals when things were still close). Its taken them a while and an absolute fortune, including tapping up of players to build their squad, but they've got the media onside with numerous ex players as pundits and a manager who they allow free reign to spew his vitriol at any time things don't go their way.

But despite all this they are going to end up on the same number of Premier League titles as Blackburn and Leicester. Only one more than we've got, incidentally. They will have the title but I'm willing to guess little respect from anyone outside of their fanbase.
I'm not so sure. Chief-manipulator Klopp has a large part of the football world wrapped around his finger, like he's the effing Oracle of something. Oh, they are also playing unbelievable football so will get a lot of respect for that. Let's not kid ourselves. The records books will say " Lovren and Henderson, European and Premier League Champions (and the World Charity Shield winners)". Let that sink in.

spectateur

spectateur

Player Valuation: £1.5m
I still think that there's some kind of juiceing going on with possible US links. Remember US postal and the TdF. Physical performance immense.

12 minutes ago, Anubis said:

GOT has gone full Christmas isolation crazy. They are even willing to discount their own league titles to try and belittle us.

BlueShark

BlueShark

Player Valuation: £8m

But despite all this they are going to end up on the same number of Premier League titles as Blackburn and Leicester. Only one more than we've got, incidentally. They will have the title but I'm willing to guess little respect from anyone outside of their fanbase.

PhilM

PhilM

Player Valuation: £2.75 and a Fredo

They will be probably lose at city, but it will be of little consequence

Yarrgh

Yarrgh

Player Valuation: £50m
This thread reeks like a PEDded up footballer. 

2 seasons at max output under Klopp before players burn out is my prediction. Last year and this. Hopefully they won't make it to the line this year. Salah is starting to fade. I'm crossing my fingers that Mane goes next and that Alexander-Arnold starts fading away.

cronullasharks

cronullasharks

Probably already said it but to me it was over when they beat Barcelona, since then they've been unstoppable. City seemed to burn themselves out in winning last years title and couldn't keep the intensity up.

M

mawders

But despite all this they are going to end up on the same number of Premier League titles as Blackburn and Leicester. Only one more than we've got, incidentally. They will have the title but I'm willing to guess little respect from anyone outside of their fanbase.
I'm not so sure. Chief-manipulator Klopp has a large part of the football world wrapped around his finger, like he's the effing Oracle of something. Oh, they are also playing unbelievable football so will get a lot of respect for that. Let's not kid ourselves. The records books will say " Lovren and Henderson, European and Premier League Champions (and the World Charity Shield winners)". Let that sink in.

spectateur

spectateur

Player Valuation: £1.5m
I still think that there's some kind of juiceing going on with possible US links. Remember US postal and the TdF. Physical performance immense.

The internet really does bring out the cranks. I'm sure GOT posters are just people banned from UFO sites for being too mental.

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Still talking about us despite the Ancellotti Era getting off to a winning start.

Almost as if they’re more interested in us......

I thought they didn't care what the red shite say, or think or do! I think our bloo neighbours from mordor are telling porkies