Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1677 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

28 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Final design apparently, with planning permission to be submitted supposedly today, according to the revised timetable.

I'm keen on a night with Jessica Chastain, if he could pull that off as well for me....

27 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Final design apparently, with planning permission to be submitted supposedly today, according to the revised timetable.

I'm keen on a night with Jessica Chastain, if he could pull that off as well for me....

And I want Rita Ora riding my face but that isn't happening either.

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

That echo article is saying some confused shit about the planning application will go in today, but because it's big and it's Christmas you won't get to see it until some time in January or something. There I was thinking you could upload even the biggest documents in minutes these crazy computers we have. Yet they released a new video that is probably of greater data content then the planning application. In other words, they've sent a letter to the council saying "we've something to tell you next month, our carrier pigeon is delivering it page at a time, but the unions are saying we've got to give her Christmas and New year off."

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

There were strong suggestions that the senior players at Napoli weren't happy with Carlo's management and training so I'm not sure they would be joining an exodus to Everton.

That was just a trick to get Carlo sacked so he could take the Everton job and bring them all with him. 

• Upvote 4

That's the best laugh I've ever had on little x-mas day. When I go do the last shopping among gazzilions of people, I will feel no stress at all. I'll be having a right laugh. People will probably think I've had an early release from the insane asylum. Brilliant utterly brilliant.

On 20/12/2019 at 19:55, cloggypop said:

If I was an Evertonian I'd be made up like. Understandably so. 

The problem is mate that an Evertonian won't be 'made up' He will be a god awful insufferable fucking prick like the relative i spoke to yesterday going on about being the New Man City.  

This is the reason why i love their misery and hope it continues. I have nothing against old Carlo at all but i hope he is as successful as Silva and has them calling for Big Sam be Easter.

• Upvote 2

Curious as to how these players will arrive, who will buy their shit, and where the money will come from. Mega wage bill, spent an awful lot without even being in Europe, huge pay offs to managers etc etc.

Interesting times. Must all be Usmanov.

2 hours ago, belarus said:

This is a bit of a myth mate. If you’re referring to Earl Barrett, then they had a couple of black players before him - Trebilcock and Cliff Marshall.

That said, there was quite a lot of racism at Goodison in the 80s and early 90s, but I think that went for the city. Liverpool has our fair share of it round then too, just not as prevalent after Digger signing.

I was going to pick up on that: they weren't the last to have a black player, but they were the last to have an all-white squad (a fact their fans saw fit to celebrate in song).

1 minute ago, Marko121 said:

So, according to Sky, Ancellotti's  ambition is to bring Champions League football back to the blue half of Merseyside?

back ?

He knows their history.

Ferguson will be doing a similar job for him as Thommo did for Ged. No question this appointment improves the whole football set-up at that club, perhaps more importantly for the future than whatever effect he has on their first-team.

Know-how and credibility is all, and they’re finally getting someone full of that rather than full of something else. His knowledge, experience, connections and advice will be worth their weight in all the gold they’re giving him.

Makes things interesting and gives the Derby back a bit of the spice that was threatening to drain away. Telling them they’re favourites for it now will be like going up behind Vidic with a Torres mask on.

• Upvote 1

It will all end in tears and within about a year.  I wouldn’t be surprised to see them in the relegation zone come April time either.  He won’t have a clue who any of their players are and won’t give a shit either.  He’s not there to win things he’s there for a pay packet.  He’s just another one of these fellas with a big name on the managerial merry go round.  He did well with Milan with player for player probably the greatest ever team ever assembled and then just went around all the top clubs in each country who spent the most money.  He’s been sacked within 2 years in every single job after taking them backwards.  His reputation is honestly one of the biggest myths in football.