Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1632 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Lads, I’ve just turned down Katy Perry, I’m off to find my car, I left it somewhere yesterday and went on a drinking session... somewhere...

I remember my cousin, who is a red, applying for the Everton job years ago as a lad for a laugh. I’m remembering that they placed an ad in the Echo for it, but may be mistaken with that bit.

Anyway, he cited his achievements on Championship Manager, listing his honours and notable moments, and Everton sent him an official letter headed reply back. We laughed at them at the time, but looking back, they were being nice and showing decency. I like that. Stuff like that made Liverpool and Everton feel different than everywhere else. A 2 team city where the fans were actually alike.

It’s shite now.

• Upvote 2

I used to have a real soft spot for Everton when I was a kid and was made up when they won the cup in 95. 

Now though I cant stomach the twats and the bile they come out with, singing songs with the mancs in the Brick and generally just being utter cunts shown in their Murderer chants at the games. 

This hatred towards liverpool was expanded on when that ginger bog eyed cunt Moyes took over and now I want them to be relegated and do a Sunderland.

Looking forward to Chelsea smashing these cunts into dust today and picking over the carcass we left behind. 

1 hour ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

100 managers have apparently contacted them for the job. I know that the manager of the brick has already been turned down

That's got to be a lie mate as one of the qualities a blue manager has to have is bending over for the mancs when they are in town and the manager of the brick does it better than anyone. 

38 minutes ago, belarus said:

I remember my cousin, who is a red, applying for the Everton job years ago as a lad for a laugh. I’m remembering that they placed an ad in the Echo for it, but may be mistaken with that bit.

Anyway, he cited his achievements on Championship Manager, listing his honours and notable moments, and Everton sent him an official letter headed reply back. We laughed at them at the time, but looking back, they were being nice and showing decency. I like that. Stuff like that made Liverpool and Everton feel different than everywhere else. A 2 team city where the fans were actually alike.

It’s shite now.

That was Dave Usher, wasn't it? 

Duncan Ferguson in his press conference sounding like Tony Bellew saying "it is what it is" about 30 times. Apparently he made the squad watch the 1995 Cup Final to motivate them. Should just play Rocky in the changing rooms and get everyone on the beak too.

10 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Duncan Ferguson in his press conference sounding like Tony Bellew saying "it is what it is" about 30 times. Apparently he made the squad watch the 1995 Cup Final to motivate them. Should just play Rocky in the changing rooms and get everyone on the beak too.

26 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Apparently he made the squad watch the 1995 Cup Final to motivate them.

That’s fantastic.

Everton used to be a serious club who even now are the 4th most successful English side in terms of titles won, and he plays a video of them scrapping their way to a win as underdogs just because he played in it.

Guaranteed the players have spent the past few days asking each other “Who is Pierluigi Collina?”

Richarlison went to some Everton event in pre season and they got him up on stage, the presenter asked him a few questions about being an Evertonian.

Then Richarlison spoke in broken English "I know about Clive Thomas" and the place erupted into cheers.

1 hour ago, belarus said:

It’s shite now.

That's a real touch of class by them. To be fair, because of the sizeable proportion of knobheads (a healthy minority) they have you forget about the rest of them. 

17 hours ago, Elite said:

He'd be like one of those house make-over experts. 

"Shit.....Awful....Terrible....Shit......You're gonna have to sell every cunt Bill and we'll have start from scratch."

That is a wonderful scene to picture.

42 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Richarlison went to some Everton event in pre season and they got him up on stage, the presenter asked him a few questions about being an Evertonian.

Then Richarlison spoke in broken English "I know about Clive Thomas" and the place erupted into cheers.

It's the way he tells 'em.  

• Upvote 1

At least they are miles away from us now. Just need a Villa victory and a Man Utd win or draw with City getting loads of injuries or red cards. I dont want a lot do I. 

Had to laugh at the commentary on BT, that Everton performance was synonymous with Duncan Ferguson, everything he was as a player........they’re rewriting history to suit their narrative when really Chelsea were just shite.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

A local team for local people allegedly 

20191207_141450.jpg

Hahah. I was just about to post similar. The county road cutters having a great time 

IMG_20191207_141523.jpg

• Upvote 1