Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1631 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

Apparently Ancelotti owes them after Instanbul, one of them managed to make a thread on their new manager be about us.

Nil Athens Nisi Number 7.

2 hours ago, Elite said:

I'm not sure Ancelotti would be the correct choice, he's used to working with good players.

When he allegedly got offered the job before Klopp he said to FSG we needed a new spine for the team and it would need a ton of money. Everton need more work on them and they've got fuck all money.

10 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

When he allegedly got offered the job before Klopp he said to FSG we needed a new spine for the team and it would need a ton of money. Everton need more work on them and they've got fuck all money.

He'd be like one of those house make-over experts. 

"Shit.....Awful....Terrible....Shit......You're gonna have to sell every cunt Bill and we'll have start from scratch."

14 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

You think uncle uzzie will let them down in their time of need? 

11 hours ago, TheBitch said:

"My glory days - if you like - as an Everton fan were under David Moyes and what we achieved with spending so minimal money was an overachievement really. We played some nice football and brought in some of our greatest players."

Glory days indeed. 

You dont need glory to have glory days but they were definitely the glory days

• Upvote 3

Imagine going in the Brick. I'd feel like Michael Fassbender in Inglorious Basterds or Tim Roth in Reservoir Dogs remembering the Commode story. 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Elite said:

He'd be like one of those house make-over experts. 

"Shit.....Awful....Terrible....Shit......You're gonna have to sell every cunt Bill and we'll have start from scratch."

Imagine a makeover of Woodison on one of those property shows...

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Imagine a makeover of Woodison on one of those property shows...

p056mv0c.jpg 

We've come back 6 months later. What's happened Bill nothings changed. 

Well, when we actually get the planning permission and find someone daft enough to loan us the money it will be brilliant. Best stadium in the country and far better than the neighbours and the shitty loft conversion they got

Yes Bill but have you seen the trophy room they have 

Moyesie show Dion your mural and the fucking cockoo clock

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

At the risk of repeating myself (from their last few managerial sackings) but what is there that would attract a decent manager to Everton?

Usmanov. *taps nose*

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

At the risk of repeating myself (from their last few managerial sackings) but what is there that would attract a decent manager to Everton?

The arteta money? Rarer than Lincoln's gold it is

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

The payoff when he gets sacked?

• Upvote 4

I'd love them to give the permanent job to big Dunc, he'd start off boosting morale etc but there's a high chance once the pressure builds that he'll end up twatting one of the players. Front runners being Richarlison and Tom Davies.