Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1626 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

3 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Mrs is upset as she thought Marco was lovely , I don’t think I help by suggesting that the Blues had gone from a gravy boat to a dreamboat but are still shit.

My missus is made up. Not only did she think Silvas was a boring drippy bastard lacking in charisma but she absolutely loves Duncan Ferguson.  So much so that she even went to 'an audience with Duncan Ferguson' earlier in the year. Bitch. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

My missus is made up. Not only did she think Silvas was a boring drippy bastard lacking in charisma but she absolutely loves Duncan Ferguson.  So much so that she even went to 'an audience with Duncan Ferguson' earlier in the year. Bitch. 

Don't let her anywhere near the knives. In fact put a lock on the drawer mate, otherwise you're going to awake to a gash where your dick once was. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Imagine how grim that night was. It's like going to inside the actors studio and them interviewing someone who played some fella in Coronation Street whose character kept going missing from Weatherfield for most of the year. Like a shit Jim McDonald.

• Upvote 2

Duncan will be watching from the stands in his first game to get a better view of proceedings. He willy however relay messages to the bench via Carrier Pigeon to his Lieutenants, Alan Dastardly Stubbs and Leon Muttley Osman.

• Upvote 3

What is it with Arse and Ev fans banging on about Arteta? Some of them seem convinced that he’s the power behind the throne at City.

15 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Duncan will be watching from the stands in his first game to get a better view of proceedings. He willy however relay messages to the bench via Carrier Pigeon to his Lieutenants, Alan Dastardly Stubbs and Leon Muttley Osman.

You need to be careful VD , even Stigs Mrs isn’t interested in Duncs willy.

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

The main positive of moving Duncan Ferguson up is that they'll have somebody that isn't Duncan Ferguson training the forwards. 

Who's going to make the tea and coffee for the coaching staff now though? Or pass notes round the dug out? 

2 minutes ago, Chip Butty said:

Hahahahaha, pissing myself. Should have finished it with the line... 'I hate VAR, always have and always will do, you shit cunt of Technical wank...'

Back to rep when reloaded.