Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1625 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

They really do see themselves as the 3rd most successful club behind the mancs and ourselves don't they. Seem to forget they've only won 7 trophies since the daily mail were saying Hitler was a good string man of a Europe. 

Hand on thst was last week 

Seem to forget they've only won 7 trophies since WW2

If you watch that video of that Asian lad doing both stadium tours in a Man Utd shirt the Everton stadium guide just beats on about how Everton were the first club to use goal nets and first club to go on a world tour. Making out they are the pioneers of English football but conveniently neglected the fact they have won fuck all.

3 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

If it was Moyes then surely he’d step in before the weekend. Maybe they’ve actually got a different plan. 

Simeone or waiting for Ancelotti to get sacked by Napoli. 

4 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

If it was Moyes then surely he’d step in before the weekend. Maybe they’ve actually got a different plan. 

You think they have a plan? 

• Upvote 2

Listening to the phone in on Talkshite. Blue phones in saying he wants Poch,  interviewer says he might be setting his sights a bit high for Poch. "We are Everton Football Club, one of the biggest clubs in the country, founder members of the League, Nil Satis Nisi Optimum",  They are absolutely fucking delusional. God love them

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Has Moyes written all over it. No way are they getting Pochetino or anyone else who has ambition as a manager. 

Why wouldn't Moyes come in now though? Are they really such a mess they've only started talking to people tonight? I can't believe that. 

13 minutes ago, Marko121 said:

Just seen that soft cunt Jenas on Amazon saying that Everton are pushing themselves as a massive club what with this new stadium and all. 

what new fucking stadium? 

You don't need to move stadiums to have a new stadium, but they have a picture of a new stadium or something. On the banks of the royal blue Mersey and all that. 

2 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Listening to the phone in on Talkshite. Blue phones in saying he wants Poch,  interviewer says he might be setting his sights a bit high for Poch. "We are Everton Football Club, one of the biggest clubs in the country, founder members of the League, Nil Satis Nisi Optimum",  They are absolutely fucking delusional. God love them

I believe that is known locally as "Everton aren't we"

• Upvote 1

Just now, Barry Wom said:

Why wouldn't Moyes come in now though? Are they really such a mess they've only started talking to people tonight? I can't believe that. 

That run of games they have coming up would guarantee a shit start, something the fans would jump on being as a lot of them hate him now. Could be a club decision as well as Moyes, if he is to be the one. 

2 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Prince Andrew favourite to take over. Wont sweat when the pressure is on and will take a keen interest in the youth team. 

Nil Titties Nisi Pubes.

Too much?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

That run of games they have coming up would guarantee a shit start, something the fans would jump on being as a lot of them hate him now. Could be a club decision as well as Moyes, if he is to be the one. 

Would it though? Man united are shite. Chelsea are beatable (FFS they've just lost at home to West ham). I reckon they'd be free pass games. The fans would expect nothing and a draw in either game would feel like progress. You never know which points will count come may, I wouldn't want to give up on 6 of them and leave them in the hands of Duncan Ferguson. 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Gerrard at 33's. Make it happen. 

Lots of them strangely want Rafa. That would amuse me, although sadly he'd keep them up. Unless he didn't for giggles, but I get the feeling he's not that fella. 

1 minute ago, Barry Wom said:

Would it though? Man united are shite. Chelsea are beatable (FFS they've just lost at home to West ham). I reckon they'd be free pass games. The fans would expect nothing and a draw in either game would feel like progress. You never know which points will count come may, I wouldn't want to give up on 6 of them and leave them in the hands of Duncan Ferguson. 

We're talking about Everton mate, those games are already pencilled in as losses. Might as well let a fans favourite take the hit as he'll get no stick, plus they'll still have the same chance (10%) of getting something from those games. We#ll find out soon enough I guess. 

You just know they didn’t sack him weeks ago because there’s been a clause in his contract that if they go in the bottom 3 they wouldn’t have to pay him off because I can’t understand them sacking him after playing the best team in the league away. They’ve been shite for weeks, been best by all the promoted teams and didn’t sack him but get beat by us and now they sack him when they have a bad run coming up anyway. Go into the bottom 3 and now he’s gone with no pay off. Wouldn’t surprise me at all you know.

• Upvote 2

Mrs is upset as she thought Marco was lovely , I don’t think I help by suggesting that the Blues had gone from a gravy boat to a dreamboat but are still shit.

12 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

Divock has really ruined the Ev hasnt he? Absolute scenes

They’re in good company. Probably the only time you can mention them in the same breath as Barcelona 

• Upvote 4