Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 1623 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

Bring back Sandro

I hope it is Moyes, he's nowhere near as good as he was back in his first stint there and football tactics and everything else to do with the game has moved on whilst Moyes sticks to his usual shit. A lot of Everton fans hate him now, won't take long before they got on his back after a few poor results, especially when they are deluded cunts who think the be all and end all is trying to match us on the cheap without building something over a long period of time. Just a shit club who aren't grateful for being a mid table cert, they demand something which is way off reality. 

Shameful behaviour. Only twenty days before Christmas. Won’t anyone think of his wife Emily, and children Martha, Belinda, Peter, and especially poor little ill  Tiny Tim Silva? How will they eat this Christmas? Will there be no presents for Tiny Tim? Will the poor little mite survive? Farhad Scrooge, you miserable, heartless bastard!

In memory of Marco.

mceverton

mceverton

Player Valuation: £750k
According to Sky, Marcel Brands left Finch Farm hours ago, Moshiri has recently left, there is still no official word from the club but all the journos now know he has been sacked.

I wonder if someone has had the decency to tell Marco Silva the news.

We really are a Micky Mouse operation.

Silva has fucked a lot of English clubs up. Took Hull down. Moves to Watford - flirts with Everton and ruins any semblance of momentum Watford had. Leaves Watford, finally moves to Everton - creates possibly the flimsiest Everton side since the late 90s. Surely he won't be getting another job in the league anytime quick.

Shandong Luneng Taishan F.C are preparing themselves for a £15ml raid for star man Marouane Fellaini. The former Everton star is being perused by Everton for a rerunion with old boss David Moyes. Moyes is a big fan of the elbowing cunt and feels he will work perfectly in his dinosaur tactics 

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I wonder how much this is going to cost them for pay off to Silva/Staff and hiring new people, not like they are loaded. They'll be dealing in loan deals for the next few seasons and selling their better players (I know, they have only two) to restructure the squad. happy times.  

He signed a 3 year contract on £3m a year and was only halfway through it so unless there were any performance clauses in the contract they will have to pay him £4.5m. Then they have to pay off the staff he brought with him like Boa Morte. We seemed to pay a lot of cash to Rodgers staff when he got sacked so it could end up between £6m-£7m. I think Sammy Lee got shitloads off Everton when he was sacked with Fat Sam.

Not good when you are already £450m in debt, the owner saying he isn't putting any more money in and you're about to post a loss of £130m.

Whoever comes in isn't going to have any money. No chance of European football and the stadium pipe dream doesnt look like materalising.

2 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

He signed a 3 year contract on £3m a year and was only halfway through it so unless there were any performance clauses in the contract they will have to pay him £4.5m. Then they have to pay off the staff he brought with him like Boa Morte. We seemed to pay a lot of cash to Rodgers staff when he got sacked so it could end up between £6m-£7m. 

Not good when you are already £450m in debt, the owner saying he isn't putting any more money in and you're about to post a loss of £130m.

Whoever comes in isn't going to have any money. No chance of European football and the stadium pipe dream doesnt look like materalising.

I shouldn't laugh....but I will.....

Shit state certainly springs to mind. Moyes likes doing things on a shoe string. Maybe they have an eye on that parachute payment and the fact their loss/debt is less likely to affect them next season. Interesting times. 

44 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Mixture of Brum and a bit of Scouse...

I would mind. 

Don't hear any scouse in that myself - i'd have had her down as somewhere in the midlands

• Upvote 2

Cant wait to see the players come out the tunnel for the second half limping with black eyes and bloody noses. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, an tha said:

Don't hear any scouse in that myself - i'd have had her down as somewhere in the midlands

Few words came over with a Scouse twang. Easy to pick up if someone works/lives there a while. Deffo Brummie though.